UK can still be sav-

UK can still be sav-
mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/cv68bj/

Attached: ukkk.png (358x202, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmqn9JIuzc
mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/cv68bj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: bring the bongpill.jpg (510x694, 129K)

That fucking negro need to calm down with the islamophobia.

Attached: greekshuman.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Monkey puts her paw on me she gets a pop to the face.

>she

Bring on the knights in white satin. And pointy hats

Am I the only one who hears the accent of the Britgoloid mudshit; that cockney accent weighed down by shitskin sandnigger bar barbarity and snapped into parts with continuous guttural stops? It fucking irks me. She's not British; she is not of any of our Isle's native stock; she's a fucking alien. She looks, sounds and acts like an alien. How I dream of the day we deport these aliens back to the sahara deserts.

Keep dreaming. You know it's over.

Will it ever happen tho?

brexit 'll solve everything, we gonna s'aved!

Nikkors

>If only you knew how bad things are

Attached: IMG_20190825_175704.jpg (220x363, 20K)

You need guns to do that, but you pussies have let yourselves be disarmed. Europe has been, and always will be, a land of authoritarian statists. Any European with a predilection for freedom emigrated to the United States and took that geneticist predisposition with them. There are a lot of cucked whites here, but there are are also a metric fuckton of armed ones. The number of gun-owning whites in America is larger than you're entire population. We'll do our best to carry on Western civilization after you turn brown.

Yeah, cuz having arms really saved America from Negro menace and Spic invasion

Attached: DSC_2292.jpg (381x677, 19K)

Well, at least we have Italy as a bastion of racial pride.

Attached: 1548401475782.jpg (935x1676, 692K)

Guns haven't helped you, Senor Goblino.

Attached: 1538287870523.jpg (1029x1738, 257K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmqn9JIuzc

kek

Why do you say this shit at every opportunity? You have negroes running amok constantly, specifically targeting whites, yet none of you le based armed mutts ever do anything. It's absolutely pathetic m8. Take your gun and beat yourself to death with it. Muppet.

poor jolly chap having to deal with the nwo bio warfare

On the medical field, we call that the Zavanelli manuever, although using your dick seems a bit unorthodox.

Can someone give me context on this video?

Could you start shooting then? Really americans, you are already a minority. Going quietly into that night i see.

I can barely understand any of them but the shitskins seem to be accusing him of saying allah akbar and he claims he did not.

I think he said S to the shit or something.

Maybe someday the English will learn English so the rest of us can understand them.

The funny think is Allah akbar literally just means "God is great" it's like niggers chimping out when any non-nigger says "nigga"
Like really? You use it all the time in rap and other media, in your day to day, but suddenly it's offensive.
Allah akbar is said when praying, it's meant to be a chant/mantra. Goddamn it fucking jews have pit minorities against whites so damn well, God I hate these fucking kikes.

Attached: jews2.jpg (600x394, 71K)

Based negro putting bongs in their place.

They are really just some girls who found a soft target to bully. This is typical for girls who undesirable and going through puberty. There is a racial component but it is mostly angsty teen nonsense.

Attached: 8252019946am.png (442x254, 136K)

Attached: Whomst.jpg (700x731, 68K)

I agree for the most part the kid is beta as hell and fat on top of that. He's gonna get bullied and whatever ammo they can find will be used. But what enables this particular instance is the political environment they're growing up in. It'd be like some Christians getting mad over someone shouting "hallelujah"
Granted, often allah akbar is used to mock as a suicide bomber, so eh. Seems like a whole lotta nothing.

>UK can still be saved
said no sane person ever. have fun being a pajeet/african colony. you dumb fucks really shot yourselves in the foot with brexit

I woner what goes through peoples head when they attack a clearly inferior person. How can that boost your pride? You just picked your fight that's beta. I have never understood nor will i ever attack a clearly inferior person unless it's self defence or something really evil like saying he will kill my mother or some shit.

Whites are trained to be civilized and respect the law. Niggers have had no such training. When the blinders are removed from whites you will see a spurg, like none before, or ever after.

>mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/cv68bj/
gay

>you said allahu akbar senpai
>senpai
why are zoomers like this

Power. That's the main thing I believe, bullies usually back down once their victim fights back because they just want easy targets to lord over. Where it stems from could be any number of things. The main ones are insecurity and lack of control in their own lives. Then there's always the fact that kids haven't fully developed morality so they'll be shit heads thinking nothing of it. Usually after a taste of their own medicine they'll realize what it feels like and stop.
I was a bit of a bully around that age 11-14, never physically though just verbally, but have done a complete 180. I'm still ashamed of what young me did, but I like to think I've more than made up for it.

They're british, what do you expect

Not yet, not on the scale that they will, no.

On mohammed this is the most beautiful thibg i have seen all day
Go sis

>oi! 'id you say "allah akbar"?
>no! i said "aloha snackbar"
>god save the queen
>god save the queen
>explodes