Am I a jew now?

My mom is almost 100% anglo-saxon, however my dad is a jew with a jew last name. Thus I now have a jew last name. Am I forever tarnished by this? Can I recover? Or am I fucked?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

If you have to ask, you aren't white.

Have some delicious bacon and you’re not a kike anymore. But before doing so, please do me a favor: tell your fellows to cut me some slack by clearing all my debts, please. I’ll continue to be a good (((consumer))) and give them lots of money in the future, I promise.
You’ll do it unless you’re really a kike who don’t have a heart.

Attached: 5C6877AC-3746-44F4-B4A2-9D5507545A44.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Have you been contacted by (((them))) yet?

By Jewish law your mom has to be a Jew so no. You're a bastard though, in the eyes of the religion.

You must prove you are loyal to our cause by shooting up your local synagogue.

He’s not a Jew to Jews but he is a Jew to nazis. Pretty much the worst place to be in.

>my dad is a jew with a jew last name
Wait till you turn 18 then change your last name to your mom's maiden name.
No doubt your Dad will be proud.

religiously speaking you're only jewish if your mom is. biologically though, well, yes you're fucked. but you can still use your innate jewishness to jew your fellow jews.

anglo-saxon + jew is literally the worst combo ever. my condolences.

Attached: currentyearman.png (307x322, 78K)

Judaism determines who’s a Jew based on maternity, so if you’re not a practicing Jew then you’re not a Jew. Reform Jews would accept you, if you accepted them.

Racially you are white, depending on if your father is Ashkenazi or not. Ashkenazi are from the Caucasian Mountain region and are ethnically white due to little ties to the Semitic original Jews. Now if your dad is Sephardi that’s different, you’re a Semite and not white.

There is a difference between ethnic Whiteness and cultural Whiteness, for example Berbers and Persians are ethnically white but culturally Semitic because of Islam, the same goes for most of the Jews who are against what European Whiteness stands for, Christ.

Don’t worry too much, if you’re for WN ideas then you’re with us. The ‘looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck’ line of thinking. Just be sure to inform your future wife so she can make her own decisions.

This is why white women shouldn't fuck niggers.
On racial purist lines, you're the mutt of mutts.
Love by neither, and shunned by both.

You can maybe attempt to change your name, but on DOTR there will be no hiding your nose.

Half flip half white here

I feel your pain OP.

half flips half whites aren't so bad. Lots of hot half flip half whites.

No, your mom isn't Jewish so neither are you

Your blood matters very little.

>Do you believe in the demonic faith of jews (which states one day they shall rape, kill, and sacrifise non-jewish children)

>Do you want people to die for israel or other jewish causes?

>Do you love your christian neighbor the way he loves you?

Be and undercover jew and subvert there culture.

no, he's a mischling, and the only way to prove his worth is to fight for the Reich

Under the Nuremberg Race Laws of 1934, you would be considered a michling 2nd degree and eligible for Reich citizenship. If you mother was Jewish it would be a different story. A michling child was considered untermensch if the mother was an untermensch because the Nazis believed that the mitochondria being passed on by the mother to the child in the source of all DNA. Now, the Nuremberg race laws specifically consider anyone who PRACTICES the Jewish faith to be an untermensch and ineligible for Reichs citizenship. You would also have to prove that there were no Jewish women in your mother's family for at least 4 generations.

Haha, make the hair curly and that's my lawyer, savage old jew

>1 post by this ID
sage

For the jews its the mom side that matters.!