Republicans are actual morons

Remember when Republicans wanted to bomb a fictional place in a Disney movie? They are too far gone

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-234432_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ppppolls/status/677886855749177345
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5496211/Hotel-booking-sites-report-searches-Wakanda-620.html
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264216-poll-forty-four-percent-of-dems-would-take-refugees-from
youtube.com/watch?v=REm4rt8LLtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember when Democrats wanted to chop your sons cock off? It's right this second.

How about you stop with the false dichotomy of left-right. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are the puppets of international finance and corporations.

>80% of statistics are made up

God paints people with dark hair when they have bad thoughts, He paints them with dark skin when He knows they will commit dark actions. He is the light and he is forever showing us the path to heaven.

That's true all corporate owned

Skin color is cuz of distance from the equator you mormon

Also how can you prove that this statistic is made up

How can you not? It's from the (((media))) I want DOI references like this:

>doi: 10.2307/2845050

btw, that is the reference that carefully explains (with maps!) why the "amazon" is not in danger more than usual this year.

HYAL2 gene codes for skin UV resistance and doesn't have a dark tan.

So you are wrong.

I like to think most of them voted for it just for shits and giggles

>Not supporting bombing Agrabah

All Muslim countries should be destroyed

Its called survival of the fittest. Smh. People with light skin near the equator died off and only the dari skin could survive and vice versa for cold climates. Basic evolutionary biology.

Nigger please.

Attached: image.jpg (400x382, 27K)

Why? Why would you want to destroy Europe. There would be more refugees flooding in

I think they didnt know agrabah wasn't a real place

Boomers love sacrificing their sons for israel

Yes some random meme is the same as a poll

How many lefties think slitting your taint open and cutting your own dick off is stunning and brave and totally not mental illness?

The good ol long nose

Good point but least they don't want to kill genie

Didnt genie kill himself?

Naw he is will Smith now

This "poll" is done every few years to ridicule both sides. The poll doesn't give an option that indicates the participant knows that the place is fictional. Then they sell the results to shitty news agencies. So yes, 30% of the Republicans polled said they thought it'd be alright to bomb Agrabah. The other 70% said either it wouldn't be alright to bomb Agrabah, or that they don't know. On the flip side, 36% of Democrats oppose bombing it.

When you don't give an option of
>Fuck off, that place doesn't exist.
there is no sane option. Opposing a bombing of a fictional place doesn't mean you realize it's a bullshit question.

twitter.com/ppppolls/status/677886855749177345

You're talking over me.

That's pretty fair but to he honest. Not wanting to bomb Neverland is still more reasonable than wanting to bomb never land. The instinct to bomb a Muslim sounding thing is so strong that they cant help themselves.

You're a fucking cuck if you don't still want to bomb it

I don't condone their lack of intelligence but their emotions and attitudes towards Islam are very healthy.

I'm all for bombing Agrabah.
What of it? It'd have made for a better movie.

No mindlessly killing people cuz "they are on enemy team" is not intelligent

>polling 530 people
Durrrr hahaha stupid publicans, deys so dumbass.
Me smart librul

You would probably be the one to want to bomb agrabah

Naw. Just calling dark skinned people evil doesn't make biological sense

Y

>I oppose bombing place that I have never heard of ... because... just because.
That's not reasonable at all. Further, saying you want to "bomb" a place is simplistic. Bomb WHAT exactly? A coal plant? A daycare? Of course, the implication is not specifically that of bombing... it's that of war. Would you want military forces to get involved to shut down something like... lets say the child sex slave capital of the world? To say "I dont' want to bomb a place because... just because" is saying you're alright with being ignorant of the atrocities that may be going on in that location - and that's the best case scenario for such an answer (imagine if you oppose AND you know about those atrocities). So no, there are exactly ZERO reasonable responses here.

Republicans in america are usually mutt indians. They aren't white. They aren't smart enough to run a 1st world country and have a military. If Irish-Indians had their own country, it would be the laughing stock of the world.

They're just like Jews. They tell the white man to invade all kinds of countries because they're parasites. Irish-Indians couldn't beat anyone in a war. Not even Somalia.

Hold up. Implying you dont want to bomb things could mean you would rather asses the situation b4 you bomb. Calculating attacks rather than hur dur Muslim place bad. Sure if there was a place with a rape dungeon and I didnt know, i would be against it but if you showed me the rape dungeon I would change my mind based on the circumstances

How are Irish not white? What is pure whiteness anyway

Nope. You're trying to make the answer mean something it absolutely does NOT mean. They WERE given an option of
>I don't know.
SO to say "they didn't know and that's why they oppose" is trying to change the results to mean shit it absolutely doesn't mean. These mental gymnastics you're trying to pull to justify ONE of the UNREASONABLE responses is bullshit.

Good, bomb that shithole and bomb wakanda while you’re at it

Attached: C379446D-9BFC-42B0-9190-8DBBC40F79C9.jpg (671x990, 160K)

If you could put redicoulessness on a scale from not crazy to super crazy, one could make the argument that bombing a fictional place cuz it sounds Arabic is worse than not wanting to

>cuz it sounds Arabic
Cite your source. Oh, you can't... because they didn't ask. They asked ONE question.. and gave three bullshit responses. YOU are making shit mean whatever you want it to mean. When are you going to figure out that it's a bullshit poll that is not ANY indication of a damn thing?

What's Aleppo?

Nigga you are wrong lol
I dont have the desire to dig it up but look for a map that plots average skin color and you'll see that this is obviously the truth and that you dumb

Come oooon. We both know that conservatives love to blow up Muslim things. Do I need to find another poll to prove that conservatives are bigoted towards arabs

Lol good ol Gary Johnson

We both know that leftists like to protect pedophiles.. and that's why they would oppose bombing a place even if they knew it was the pedophile capital of the world..

Both sides can play your ignorant game. You need to cope, dilate, eat a snickers.. do whatever you need to do to get yourself situated mentally.

If you're a mix of irish and indian, you're bi-racial. America is full of these mutts. They're the hicks and rednecks in america. They say "we" like they're apart of the white race. They're not. They're outsiders.

Fucking morons, we all know the real danger is Kahndaq

#NukeKahndaq

>correlate = cause

You try too hard user. Native Ushuaians are pale, however they live under the ozone hole ;)

So the inbreeding in Europe will lead to a master race instead of the deformities they already have

This guy things evolution happens in a few years. Lmao

Toche but here is the thing. Maybe you have a point about lefties being closer to pedos and conservatives like bombing mindlessly

>The instinct to bomb a Muslim sounding thing is so strong that they cant help themselves.
And that's a good thing.
30% of GOP voters still not cucked. The percentage should be higher.

You think just killing people you dont like is a moral and clever policy position?

BOTH sides are "mindlessly" doing something here. Holy fuck.. pic related already. Closing the tab because you're obviously retarded and you're going to keep trying these stupid fucking mental gymnastics to say
>Gosh.. the left isn't as bad as the right!
instead of realizing there is no "better" side in a bullshit poll that has no REAL answers.

Attached: 1563438439599.jpg (396x382, 88K)

So you think the left and right are equally trash? What are you a centrist skeptic?

>what is a ;)

FOOL! If you still think melanin is the only form of UV protection you are worth less than the smeg in my ex's toothbrush

It doesn't have to be moral or clever. It just shows that people aren't cucked. The more hated Arabs are, the less welcome they are in your country. If every single person in Cuckmerica wanted to bomb Middle East (including Israel), then no one from the Middle East wouldn't dare fuck with the Cuckmericans or go to Cuckmerica, but sadly that's not the reality. In reality Cuckmerica is beyond cucked.

The situation in Cuckmerica is reversed. If polled about something like whether or not the average Cuckmerican would kill a racist, they would overwhelmingly say yes to it, it doesn't mean that they will go out and start killing people who are racist, but it does make racism unwelcome.
This is why everyone should just say yes when they get asked if you should bomb a muslim country, real or imaginary, whether you should kill niggers, just say yes to all of it, even if you don't actually support violence.

We already knew this. Now talk about the part where liberals are far more retarded.

Attached: 1538718303040.jpg (250x250, 9K)

If people all wanted to bomb it, it would not really be a deterrent to people who gladly suicide bomb. You would just bring more attackers

The retarded low IQ sub-humans wouldn't be able to suicide bomb anyone but their own people as those stupid niggers wouldn't be able to get into white countries. They would be shot at the border. If some idiot allah snackbar decides to stop fucking goats for a second and hijack a shitskin plane to a white country, that plane would be shot down.
Fuck niggers, fuck arabs, fuck kikes and most of all, fuck mutts like you. You will eventually kill yourself, so just speed it up and get to it.

This. They laugh at a handful of republicans while they silently pass laws to make it easier to chop your kids dick off for their own sick gain

HAHAH HOLY SHIT REMEMBER DISNEY ALADDIN HAHAH OMG WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!! WE TRICKED THOSE RED NECKS!!!
Harry Potter Jedi GAME of thrones!!!! Super Nintendo sega Genesis !!!! LET THEM IN
IT WAS HER TURN
GIVE A PRE TEEN BOY ESTROGENS!!!!! drumphhhshs RUSSIA!!

If I had the power to go to a fictional world to only to bomb it I would take that shot 10/10 times. It'd be once in a lifetime event at best, probably even rarer than that.

Nice what aboutism

But... I dont use reddit?

Explain terror attacks that happen in the west? It would happen and your understanding of cause and effect are disconnected from reality

''Whataboutism'' is a retarded reddit buzzword that sounds like something a low IQ sperg came up with like one of those other cringy soccer mom sounding things like ''nothing burger'' and ''coo coo bananas''
Everyone who uses these words is a fucking sperg. This is just a poor attempt at trying to control the narrative. You low IQ spergs have your narrative and when someone else presents a different narrative you use these tailored nonsense words specifically designed for this purpose, to tell someone that they can't bring up different narratives because you have this word. All you have to say is ''whataboutism'' and the other person is supposed to recognize the stupid made up word and shut up when their points are completely valid and their narrative is better than yours.

These kikes do this all the time. They make up words in advance to counter their critics, words like ''racism'' and ''homophobic'' were tailored by jews in advance before they started pushing for nigger and gay rights. Same for transphobia.
The best thing about it is that this mutt probably doesn't even realize what he is doing because it's all programming. He is simply trained to use the word ''whataboutism.''

All terror attacks were done by arabs invited by jews, every single one of the attacks would have been prevented if someone just said ''hey, fuck off nigger, go back to middle east.''

Remember when niggers were trying to buy plane tickets to a fictional place in a Disney movie?

You're actually so stupid it hurts. How does that even works?

Livestream your suicide when you wake up one day a single virgin mutt who has never done anything in his life outside of ''fighting racism'' online, only to be told to fuck off.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5496211/Hotel-booking-sites-report-searches-Wakanda-620.html

A whataboutism is a logical fallacy. You're actually making fun of intelligence. Can you sink any lower?

I'm married so I dont need to die alone like the rest of you channers

How much do you want to bet the poll question was something like this:

Lefist Hack: "ISIS militants have captured the city of 'Agrabah' in Syria, murdering the military-age men and enslaving the women and children. Would you support bombing them in order to liberate the civilians"

Caught-off-guard Republican: "Um, sure - if it'd save all of those people."

Leftist Hack: "LOLOLOLOLOL TROLLED YOU!!! U DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF EVERY LITTLE SHITHOLE TOWN IN SYRIA!!! REPUBS R DUM!! !LOLOLOL!!!"

Lol that is pretty dumb

Married to what? What kind of a disgusting creature will even touch you? Gay marriage? Trans? Fat ogre?

It probably didnt go like that

That 30% are boomers.

If stupidity were painful, your life would be an unending agony.

It already is unending agony. It's a fucking mutt posting on Jow Forums trying to ''stop racism.'' Imagine being this creature.

>People are in favor of bombing some Middle Eastern shithole they've never heard of
shocker

First you make fun of intelligence then you make fun of getting laid. I'm married to a beautiful woman and you're probably single

>First you make fun of intelligence then you make fun of getting laid. I'm married to a beautiful woman and you're probably single

Attached: 2.jpg (726x459, 101K)

Nice catch phrase, did you come up with that one?

Funny pic I'm gonna save that one

Mark dice has some videos where he gets leftists to say stupid shit too. Anyone who cares more about signalling than factual honesty is going to fall into this stuff.

quads of truth

skin color is cuz of distance from hell you moron

Probably

Uh hu. Very scientific

Reminder Democrats believe Wakanda is a real place.

Preach the truth my brotha

40% of democrats would accept refugees from Agrabah

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264216-poll-forty-four-percent-of-dems-would-take-refugees-from

Attached: 1435091730543.jpg (768x1892, 316K)

Reminder that this is how the left does polls
youtube.com/watch?v=REm4rt8LLtU