Thoughts on this book?

Thoughts on this book?

Attached: 51oEjGD+juL.jpg (324x500, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/files/Capitalist Realism_ Is There No Alternat - Mark Fisher.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You looking for /lit/

Attached: Laura.png (845x786, 164K)

The alternative is Corporatism shlomo

too smart for Jow Forums

Read Michael Parenti if you want a real critique of capitalism. Not these pussies who submit to propaganda and common beliefs.

Attached: 51OVzp1BAXL.jpg (343x500, 44K)

serious question and please drop the act
where do you come from?
some discord? /leftypol/?
I keep seeing you commie flag retards shill for this Parenti guy, astroturfed forced memes and everything
why?

He's a half dead guy who's been irrelevant for most of his life. You think he can afford astroturfers? People shill for him because he speaks the truth. About what happened in the 20th century, about the realities of empire.

fuck off furfag

pretty cool unironicallly but fuck you kike

why yes there is an alternative. it's what we have now.

looks like commie bullshit to me

Attached: LFO.png (848x795, 54K)

It's pretty obvious from Fisher's work that even "Real Capitalism™" in the right-libertarian sense becomes impossible under neoliberalism. He brings up the 2008 bank bailouts as an example of Capitalist Realism, because doing literally anything else (including letting them fail) would be inconceivable. "Too Big to Fail" is just Capitalism Realism in action.

Really? Does it call out the Fed or does he blame everything on capitalism like a good goy author?

I NEED IT, HALP FRENS

Attached: based shrek.png (702x578, 494K)

you tell me
libcom.org/files/Capitalist Realism_ Is There No Alternat - Mark Fisher.pdf

Corporatism and capitalism are the same. Monopolies form naturally as a result of competition between companies, which inevitably leads to the rise of corporations.

Absolute nigger trash. Stop what you’re doing and just gas yourself

Apologize!

Blames everything on capitalism, but not in the "gibunism is better" it's more aware that we're all entrenched in capitalism not by choice. It's mostly about the current neoliberal order of the world. It's not bad, but if you read the wiki entry on the book you get the whole book because it's not that dense really.

in real capitalism if you made investments and they failed you'd go broke.
and if the public paid for research into oh I dunno computers space medicine there'd be some kind of profit. neither happen