Hijacking ACAB

As most of you probably know, ACAB has been a popular term among anarcho-communists for decades
In case you're not familiar, it means "all cops are bastards" and is also commonly expressed as 1312

I had an idea - what if we started using it to mean "all criminals are black" to fuck with them by making it confusing and possibly even force them to drop it
Example:
When a policeman kills a dindu, the comments will be flooded with ACABs. If we use it like my suggestion, you can blend in and cause confusion about who's on who's side, accuse the others of being far right, etc.

Attached: 51K5VBvmN7L._SX425_.jpg (425x194, 11K)

Assigned Cocksucker At Birth?

Very clever. Is this even a thing for antifa? Never heard of it

Bump

ALL COPS ARE BASED

Decent idea

But what about when the criminal isn’t black? It kind of happens a lot, so it would throw off the meaning

Attached: DAEBC2A0-FFAF-4CFD-9611-617E30D1119A.jpg (828x1012, 153K)

well i don't think the accuracy really matters (especially considering ACAB posters tend to also post the inaccurate 40% of cops beat their wives stat), just causing confusion

I see it a lot on leddit

That stat is from a study of one town. They cite it all the time yet the nationwide crime stats are “Nazi propaganda” or “racist”

The stat isn't even correct for that town - "beating their wives" includes... having yelled at them before
Not to mention that other studies found that female (and of course black) police officers were more violent

i like that.

Attached: acab.jpg (827x354, 47K)

based

Bump

What about "All communists are bastards"?

>all criminals are black
actually quite good user

Social engineering with memetic warfare is awesome, but I never even hear of ACAB/1312 before. It is as obscure as removeKEBAB/1488 is. Most people don't even use "hot mess" correctly on SM today.

UK thing... many many years old.
When someone asks they'll tell you "Always Carry a Bible"

It may be regionally obscure for you, but I assure you that in the shitlib tech hub cities it is not obscure.

I thought ACAB meant all cops are based.

That neckbeard isn't an incel, even if he had to be a hebephile rapist, he got his tail.

ALL CUNTS ARE BROKE

Should print off some All Criminals Are Black stickers and put them under ACAB graffiti

You stole this from me, nigger

This and all communists are brainlets work too but aren't as provocative imo

There's videos of them chanting it in Portland

That can be accurate. Communist women tend to have bastards for more Soviet rubles.

This is one of the funniest ideas I've seen on Jow Forums in a while.
I saw ACAB in so many dating site profiles for a while and didn't pick up what it meant right away. If this gets out there it's a good way to fuck with people.

>Not ABAP
gtfo

I wonder if this is sort of a subliminal thing. After all it is the criminals, not the police, who have no fathers.

Was that during the Antifa-Boomerwaffen war of 2019?

All chinks are based

All commies attract bullets? idk i cant make it work

How about

AJAB?

top kek

>cops
>literally keep zog in place
tell me how all cops aren't bastard?

That would be pretty hilarious to watch antifa march with a "all cops aren't bastards" banner.

Fuck I hope this catches on

boomp

>anarcho-communists
No it's a term used by football hooligans

Usually all "let's meme X into a hate symbol" threads are pure cringe, but this one has some potential. 1312 1350