Fellow Christian's knock off the racism

The only thing preventing our success is irrational racism. There are differences among races but none relevant to salvation. A jew is fkd not bc of his heritage but bc he rejects jesus.

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-113839_Chrome.jpg (1398x494, 159K)

Then why do Christcucks say they're the Chosen People if the Christian Bible teaches the only way to heaven is through God's son Jesus Christ?

Brown eyed people conduct all mass shootings in the US. Christians, Jews, and Muslims are the source of all pedophilia.

All the Christian niggers that live in Africa are my brothers. I just don't want my brothers to live in my own house.

thats how

Christians are pure degenerate filth, they worship the idea of degeneracy believing that bablylion end days for not sucking gods cock is what they deserve. It's a passive loser religion with the protocols of Zionism implemented into a faith.
They then blame others who are not desperate degenerates for wanting to fix things instead of bending over or kneeling in the face of evil

>Christians are pure degenerate filth, they worship the idea of degeneracy believing that bablylion end days for not sucking gods cock is what they deserve. It's a passive loser religion with the protocols of Zionism implemented into a faith.They then blame others who are not desperate degenerates for wanting to fix things instead of bending over or kneeling in the face of evil
Seething mutt, die for bibi the foreskin hunter.

Attached: kikeman22.jpg (545x478, 39K)

You can worship evil all you want, as a Christian you enable and manifest it you are weak mentally and subverted to be a kikes toy thing.
I don't take pride in nationality or cults I take pride in not being a retard npc.
Get back on your knees and pray for forgiveness

>I take pride in not being a retard npc.
Proud ppl take it up the ass.

Attached: 1566372332971.jpg (377x373, 28K)

Go beg for forgiveness, you might save the world

You are talking to someone with a degree in theology, not a christcuck. Cucks are ppl so insecure that they cannot leave a comment without injecTing an insult. Everyone is saved through christ ontologically noT epistemic ly. Learn the difference

Christianity does not teach pedophilia is ok therefore insofar as someone is a pedophile, they are not a christian

Antichridtians are not only degenerate filth but cowards as well. Christian martyrs prove more courageous than faggot atheists

Taking pride in intelligence leads to gnosticism. Also its highly likely that I'm smarter than you which will become more evident as we talk. Love is a greater thing than knowledge. Gid does not judge based on how much you know but according to what you do with that knowledge...I e. Conscience

Bragging about being "proud" sound familiar? Isnt that what LGBT FAGGOTS do?

That doesn't mean I should support racemixing though. That doesn't mean I should support the import of the 3rd world into our countries and neighborhoods. They can find Christ and be great Christians, in their own countries.

Agreed. It does not mean you must support race mixing or immigration

Actually, st. Thimas aquinas, who has the title of universalmangelic doctor of the Church and perennial philosopher has good arguments against immigration...namely that the immigrants are unlikely to respect the laws of an established country that aim at the common good

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Eternal security only exists in heaven. To believe one is already saved is the sin of presumption which is a sin against the Holy Spirit. Now some know they are saved bc God has revealed it to them but to share that information is also a sin bc it causes others to despair

And when I say that information I mean the info that Gid has revealed to one that they are already saved. There are always exceptions but the rule holds for the most part. Some ppl do not even experience Gods presence much less know their future salvation

>This is the part where user posts webm of nigger punching white woman in church.
If niggers were merely annoying I could deal with it but they violate the NAP for the simple reason that they are begging for race war. When Dylan pulled his stunt I was honestly horrified but now I'm seeing a future where this and Brent's actions are going to be "be part and parcel with living in a big city" and there will be no leniency as is shown by our elected officials to the niggers and sandniggers.

There is no good guys vs bad guys...niggers and crackers can be pitted against each other and both end up in heaven. Ignorance saves. A noble earthly end is still and earthly end. One must not exchange one's soul even for the whole world bc matter and physicapism is next to nothing. One must win the spiritual battle primarily.

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-090516_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1263x1626, 929K)

Even the Christian churches when they attain power become corrupt. The winners always become the oppressors. That is why the spiritually superior always identified with the oppressed rather than the oppressors

Shut up kike