How can we solve Japan's racism problem?

How can we solve Japan's racism problem?

Attached: scmp.png (951x1030, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdWZKb659K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more immigrants

By keeping niggers out of Japan.

"Racism" is always fake and the concept only exists as a lever to control people. I have no problem with people preferring their own kind.

Is it racist to frame the entire race of Japanese people as evil because they have particular preferences?

stop going there and let them be a homogeneous society. Problem solved.

The Jew fears the samurai, enough said.

Attached: 6C963CDB-05A2-4123-89C5-A6AB74E17D5A.png (900x506, 382K)

>countries arent allowed to favour their own
get
fucked

Those japs are one of the most racist kinds of people, xenophobic and hostile towards people who are not japs

>don't ever trade
>not letting people wash themselves in your business isn't retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=DdWZKb659K0

Because proximity to niggers creates racists

It's their nation, they should do as they want
Whiteys being telling the yellow man what to do for too long

Trading is for Jews. White men take what they need.

You don't, you let them be their country.

Solve? It seems to be working out very well. The only problem is that the Japanese need to start breeding again. A culture swing is needed. I am all for preserving diversity.

Ok, whatever, shlomo

The point is that Japan probably knows just how bad things have gotten in the west due to greed. The endgame with immigration was always to ha e more walking moneybags on the market.

Is it worth it? I don’t think so

Don't.

i've been to japan and I experimented zero racism.

what racism fren ?

Attached: lel.jpg (750x769, 77K)

How horrific is that image to Japanese eyes?

Exiling the Jews that are allowing Immigrants to come in by the troves. The PM is a Jew-lover.

they take "Married to their work" literally. maybe the govt should do something to promote some baby making. paternity leave? job security during pregnancy? i dunno something

This!

Bathouses are full of cultural norms surrounding nudity and ddecorum. You dont want foreign people oggling middle aged women etc.

Doesnt happen in 99% of restaraunts for example. Akin to private members mens clubs and golfclubs etc

>problem

Attached: 1530895826577.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Full of Yakuza.

Attached: d3ac2fe40efad2a84f5ed9e37c990897--yakuza-tattoo-steam-bath.jpg (457x371, 39K)

Please don't

Nuke them

fucking let them do what they want, stop policing them like fucking kikes

if they want a fucking bathhouse in their country without niggers kikes and whites bothering everyone then fucking let them

Attached: 1566312362804.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Do away with woman working and woman's rights, suffrage

combing big black cock with tight asian pussy and you'll find orgasms lining up

Why wouldn't it be? They have a perfectly nice society as is, and everyone's knows "economic migrants" = criminal Africans/middle easterners/ spics who only benefit the millionaires and billionaires who use them for cheap labor..

Racism is a totally natural reaction to "diversity". You have to have an Orwellian mind to equate "diversity" to anything but "struggle"

>been a weeb since middle school
>always wanted to go to japan and witness their whole xenophobia by myself
>the olympics are coming
>(((They))) are already pushing agenda to make japan accept nigger and arab refugees

(((They))) keep getting away with it

Attached: 1428353884216.gif (250x188, 2.3M)

Lol, actually that will accentuate "racism". Don't you know anything?

>weeb
Maximum cringe. You are kind of like a wigger who thinks Africans see him as an ally because you know lots of fresh rap lines. Only worse, because at least wiggers get to screw black women.

Fuck off brazil, I just want to buy some Gundams and go to a cafe were a japanese maid hugs me.

/thread
sage

Just imagine how dangerous those things are.

Is there anything wrong with treating people different from you with common courtesy? I don’t say “respect”, because you will likely say that respect has to be earned.

XENOPHOBIA MOTHERFUCKER, WHEN ITS AGAINST OTHER NATIONALITIES IS XENOPHOBIA.

THATS IF THEY ARE EVEN XENOPHOBES,

Based Nippon.
Also daily reminder OP is massive faggot

>
>This!
No, not this. That is such a fuckin' stupid saying.

I'm less concerned about the parents, and more concerned about the way the children will be treated. Jap kids are ruthless. Absolutely ruthless. These half breeds will be, figuratively, torn apart. This is one of the main reasons that I myself chose not to go to Japan.

>implying racism is a problem

>weeb
>main goal in life to receive a hug from some flat chested, boy-looking, lady with a horizontal vagina
I stand by my statements and put forth that my point has been proven.

Two more?

That's just an anime meme. Bullying in Japan simply you take off your shoe and beat the little yellow nigger.

>Brazil
>complaining about traps

I don't think you're one to talk, my man (monkey)

Nuke em

It's a great saying

Attached: jews fear the samurai.jpg (636x350, 35K)

I've often wondered how Japanese teens would treat Hapa teens. Would they be popular with members of the opposite sex in school or would they be despised, shunned and bullied?

the Media is gonna have a shitfit once the olympics roll around.
prepare for hundreds of headlines decrying japans love of
>No Foreigners establishments
>Loli/Anime
>Monoculture
>Lack of English
>Traditional gender roles
>LGBT being played for laughs

Showing any interest in Japan is gonna be the new yardstick for "muh evil right wing"

>Unironically being a Mexican
>not even a VPN
yikes. How many times have you been deported?

Again. All memes. Why do you guys think school in Japan is any different than in the states?

A lot less than the times you've been kicked out of the white areas right back into your favela shithole

Since when is it our fucking business?

Japan is a far more functional and happy and healthy society then western nations. If anything, they should be trying to impose their own model on us, for our benefit, instead of vice-versa. But they don't. Because what happens in Western nations is not their business! They respect our SOVEREIGNTY. Let's at least be gracious enough to reciprocate that same courtesy to them.

I NEED IT, HALP FRENS

Attached: 1471066933960.jpg (720x479, 146K)

>It's their nation, they should do as they want
What if someone goes there for work and get this kind of treatment? Not cool to treat good people like niggers.

stay out of nipland whitey, don't destroy their ethnostate

Shush JET-teacher, were talking to the nips.

We don't

>Suicide Muggings

Banzai nigger

Rolling 4 love

It's literally their culture.
It's what made them based too.
They are the Asians that got so fucking fed up with all the other Asians that they secluded themselves on an Island, and said if any other Asians come here we are going to fucking kill them

I don't think your Jow Forumsack knows how fucked up Asian kids are when it comes to bullying. It's absurd and over the top. I feel bad for those kids already.

Attached: 1543169668006.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

The racism is mostly towards just chinese and koreans

I'm pretty sure a black american would get treated better in japan than a chinese person or a korean

this, they'll never belong anywhere

Japanese media tends to portray eurasians positively
they are generally just accepted as japanese

Idk about half blacks though ive never seen a half black half jap in anime or manga

Attached: jotaro-kujo.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Best saying

that's what makes them awesome

meaning they treated you well in your zoo cage?

I agree that people should be treated with common courtesy unless they give you a reason not to. To act otherwise is subhuman behavior. But as for the example in the OP, keeping private spaces for your own kind doesn't violate common courtesy.

there are a lot of black women in anime and manga, although 2d blacks are good looking

Im specificially talking about half breeds

>main goal in life to receive a hug from some flat chested, boy-looking, lady with a horizontal vagina
This is feminist propaganda.

they do this in other Asian countries too its not a big deal

There's plenty of dark-skinned characters in anime and manga, but almost always their racial background isn't explicitly stated. And if you ask /a/, they'll just say that anime brown isn't a portrayal of any race but just a stylistic choice.

Is Debito Jewish?

So what? Then don't behave like an uppity nigger, like Japan owes you any respect at all. It's their country.

I've asked around, and I can't get any confrimation at all about whether Debito Arudou is Jewish, or not. I suspect that he's a Jew, but I've been told that he was adopted, or had a step-father and he took his step-father's name (Aldwinkle). But, he was born in New York. Debito's behavior smacks of Jewish activism, doesn't it?

I asked a jap friend before and he told me that Koreans and Chinese are not labeled as gaijin if they can speak fluent Japanese.

Also the brothels in Tokyo hardly allow black & white in but they give Chinese or Koreans free pass. (you can check it yourself. I have tried) Their government data also shows both Japanese female and male marriage shit loads of Chinese and Koreans. You can't say Japanese society refuse other East Asians.

I think the truth is Japanese people slightly look down on Chinese and Koreans but their Xenophobia doesn't apply on them.

Japan is for japanese not for foreigners no matter how they behave. They have no obligation to treat you like they treat japanese.

I mean, if they don’t want non-Japanese there, fine. I’m wealthy; I’ll support their competitors (who are willing to do business) in the market. Eventually the business that won’t serve me will be so small in comparison that they have no means of competition in the market. Really, it’s their loss.

They're usually just tanned Japanese. Asians aren't exactly pale, and the Japanese climate is surprisingly similar to the American South, that is, hot and humid. It's different in that it's mountainous and get really cold.

They already took an island packed with niggers.

Is Bill Clinton Japanese? His actions reek of Japanese perversion.

This is what real, unironic racism is. Not meme racism. The real deal.

>Is Bill Clinton Japanese? His actions reek of Japanese perversion.
What do you guys this of this post? Who would write something like this?

What if some people care more about community and not maximizing profits. Yes serving you can take business ahead, but eventually on your inbred WASP shoulders, jews will come in and shit the country until it becomes another brazil. So why the fuck allow you into establishment in the first place? You'll only bring eventual ruin.

Americans like to project all their problems on Japan.

its not your problem. step away from the international community nice and slow mr.faggy man

> I'm pretty sure a black American

That's because he is American. Any kind of American has an edge in Japan, including Asians and beaners.

leave it

rollin'

>racism
its really more about not being japanese enough or not being able to speak the language

this however can be used as an excuse to tell unruly drunks and shitty foreigners to fuck off and Im cool with that

by keeping foreigner out of Japan. No foreigners, no racism. Same for Europe

I am NOT allow

Attached: Screenshot-2017-02-10-13.35.231.png (729x638, 538K)