India heading for collapse

>Moody's cuts India's GDP growth to 6.2% for 2019 down from 6.8% amid economic slowdown

>GDP growth rate had hit a five-year low of 5.8 per cent in the January-March quarter and the government is slated to announce the first quarter (April-June) growth number on August 30.

>Moody’s said inflation was expected to rise to 3.7 per cent this year and 4.5 per cent in the next from 2.9 per cent in 2018.

thehindu.com/business/Economy/moodys-cuts-india-gdp-growth-forecast-to-62for-2019/article29232277.ece
business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/moody-s-cuts-india-s-gdp-growth-to-6-2-for-2019-amid-economic-slowdown-119082400027_1.html

Forget everything you have seen until now.
We need walls. Real walls. Dig out the motes. Cover the border with mines.
Prepare your borders for the wave of the century.
We are talking about 1.3 Billion gremlins here.

Attached: poo on the bridge.jpg (600x559, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/millionaires-fleeing-india-in-larger-numbers-report/articleshow/69292477.cms
neverhome.ca/deportation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhand_Bharat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We all going to die down here

>collapse
>6.2% GDP growth
Isn't it bit too early for this moshe?

if shit hit the fan all of them migrate in uk. so noprob

Get Merkel out of office already

SUPERPOOPER BY 2020

Collapse? They don't even have indoor plumbing. What's there to collapse?

That's kind of true, a collapse wouldn't even affect them at all. I could imagine 90% of poos can live off onions and rice for a whole year.

India is a shit hole and will never address its endemic issues

He must be a s o y boy. Moody is a weak name.

Reduced GROWTH is not decline.
I hate retard "econ" wonks.

I hope pakistan nukes them before the great shittening happens

Attached: 1557110221364.png (712x951, 635K)

Attached: 1542406430738.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Attached: 1561350888304.jpg (1200x538, 123K)

imagine the smell

Attached: 1527212950184.jpg (1280x1100, 256K)

The aquifer is what has been collapsing, fren. No food, no people. No people, no civilization.

>"developing" country rapidly stops "developing" before it developed
>everything is fine
>45 year high unemployement
>36% of the Indian economic data fake
You have to go back Pajeet.

Attached: _107103216_shoe_factory1920.jpg (624x351, 31K)

see

Attached: Indian child workers.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

>stop developing
>growing at 6.2% a year
you have weird definition of stopping

This. OP is a massive retard. Anything between 1-2% steady annual GDP growth is already impressive. 6.8% is insane and will indicate that at some point the economy must retract again and a recession is coming. However, I wouldn't call it economic collapse as its an expected decline after such impressive growth. Hundreds of millions of people got lifted out of poverty there within decade.

It is for such a poor economy with high poopulation growth. Also there gdp per capita is atrocious and worse then African nations. They need huge economic growth in the double digits in for decades to be on the level like China.

>growing at 6.5, "shrinking" to 6.2% growth
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!
... serious though

India also has a trade deficit. A poor country should never have a trade deficit.

Attached: FE6976E2-DDD6-4793-963B-69CF8B7D6273.jpg (1125x1587, 756K)

OP is a massive retard because OP is an inbred paki. What German would give a fuck about Indian economic growth and spend time finding articles about it?

k, keep me posted

too many humans, mass cull soon

I always thought that India was just a ticking time Bomb. Their population outnumbers Europe and the Anglo colonies combined. Those orc would cause societal collapse if enough of them immigrated.

Things are fine. If shit hits the fan we’ll just emigrate to Canada

>high population growth
our population growth is lower than Australia.
>per capita worst than african nations
only in north africa, that too only algeria and libya, current per capita is 2188 dollars and is ahead of most sub saharan african countries.

1-2% is fine for a country that has completely industrialized.
India is still mostly rural retards shitting in streets.

Why are you afraid of the New Germans?

Ever read Camp of the Saints? That train of thought isn't uncommon.

If shit hits the fan, the Canadians will stick you with bayonets and march you into the sea. The west's coffers no longer runneth over, Pajeet- there is neither room nor tolerance for you here.

>as long as I have cow piss and cash tonight who cares about tomorrow
Spoken like a true curry nigger

>Anything between 1-2% steady annual GDP growth is already impressive.
If you are a developed country.
>impressive
>6.2% is insane
>impressive growth
Not if you are a far behind overpopulated and undeveloped country only leeching of the developed world while relying mainly on slave labour
>Hundreds of millions of people got lifted out of poverty there within decade
Fleeing to Europe like you doesnt count, Pajeet

>Millionaires fleeing India in larger numbers
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/millionaires-fleeing-india-in-larger-numbers-report/articleshow/69292477.cms

Attached: Pajeets.jpg (1000x665, 1.39M)

Australia is only growing due to immigration, and the insect birth rates they bring with them, but India is set to become the most populous nation on the planet, and it doesn’t show any signs of stopping. I wonder what would happen if something happened to your food production or your importation of food.

>
>>as long as I have cow piss and cash tonight who cares about tomorrow
>Spoken like a true curry nigger
Well as a paki german you should know that best, your economy is collapsing. Indian economy is growing by 6.2% so they have lot more money tomorrow.

It's easy to have what could be perceived as a high GDP percentage growth if your standard of living and purchase power is basically nothing Gengis.

>curry + armpits

Why do they wait in line like that?

Of course it is, i'm not saying they are doing something out of the ordinary.
The point is that OP seems to confuse very high GDP growth with collapse which is typical for a pakistani born "german" hence why west is collapsing.

a small setback

Attached: IndiaSuperpower.jpg (1688x1808, 466K)

i think you're giving us leafs too much credit.

We will know things are really bad if they start a war with Paki, its always the last move of a country before collapse to invade someone in the hopes of wartime industry saving them, anyway they really must lose some population, I can't even think what abysmal quality of life they have simple by this absurdly high population

because they're gay

It's actually a very bad sign, dude. Like others have said, developing countries tend to have high growth rates. It's inevitable that, when a country becomes properly industrialized, that growth would decline... Problem is that India isn't there yet. Their economy is running out of gas before it hits the finish line and this isn't good for them. Good for everyone else though.

Attached: 1566747486477m.jpg (1024x455, 51K)

Nope. It’s almost 2020. It’ll be a superpower then.

Attached: realIndia.jpg (296x434, 16K)

Don't count on it, Mack. We've moved on to Somalians now.

we need more h1bs to save India, Trump will do it in exchange for a deal

Attached: IndiaRobustEconomy.png (1162x627, 311K)

Wishful thinking.

Won't India become a super power by 2020?

Attached: AmazonIndia.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

You need to ask yourself... When have things ever gone right for India?

India will never become a major economy. They're consumers and don't have the whole export thing that China had.

this is FDI

Attached: MuslimsWorshipHIndus.jpg (557x883, 106K)

Super pooper 2020

Attached: USofIndia.jpg (1070x1044, 726K)

Indians on the internet trying to impress westerners make me lose faith in humanity. Its like that bullied kid trying to look cool by buying new shoes or something like that.

Meaningless, considering you lost .6 percent growth in a single quarter. Maybe you guys will swing back, but it is unlikely. Demographic decline is setting us all up for a protracted series of recessions and depressions that will only worsen with time. Even India is facing population decline in the near future... This will improve the living conditions of the average person, but deteriorate the wealth. So while you have this fancy building, don't expect stunning returns.

Attached: 1200px-Total_Fertility_Rate,_1950_-_2100,_World_Population_Prospects_2015,_United_Nations.gif (1200x770, 819K)

>62000 Indian employees in a single building
Imagine the sheer smell.

> leafs
> fighting against foreigners
ou I'm laffin

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

Our prime minister is indian
we love india
long live the poo

That's a nice little chart, but it ignores reality on the ground. Between all the invasions and famines, life has always been shit in India.

We actually deport illegals, can you say the same?

There's no excuse for the Pajeet in the back of the line to stand so close to the Pajeet in front of him.

The british invented india
india didn't exist

Attached: IndianTakeOver.png (600x451, 213K)

Attached: How Britain stole $45 trillion from India.png (1065x5689, 1.35M)

it's not just india , it's global , hell go look to airplane orders , they collapsed completely this year.

>look, our country is so good we leave it en mass

to Ontario or Quebec?

Attached: deal with it.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Germany is ours too especially german girls
i go to go sleep

Attached: indiaSavesWorld.png (1212x1304, 392K)

Yeah just keep coping that you'll never live here

Attached: antilla.jpg (600x450, 42K)

There was no such thing as a country named "India" with defined borders until the British came along.

oh shit if this happens then we all gonna witness the opening of designated shitting streets in every major city of our countries

Attached: Die Poo.jpg (685x385, 29K)

first GDP is meme, it's just money flowing. And secondly without brits India would just have small growth, while with brits it had big growth. But that growth was too small compared to european powers. Without european colonization non european countries would be "poorer" because they would be hundreds of years behind europeans in technology. Ofcourse, europe would be poorer too since colonies like India where profitable(unlike afrika), but differance would be in favor of europeans

Indians are invisible in germany

>Indians are invisible in germany
what about the smell?

The commies are pretty mad about it and it's funny. Canada isn't Europe. We enforce the law.

neverhome.ca/deportation/

India's like 32 separate countries trying to masquerade as one.. Should have been balkanized after the British left

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a GDP growth of 6.2% on 3.7% inflation an actual growth of 2.5%?

>Should have been balkanized after the British left
india, pakistan, burma and bangladesh, they balkanized. Under brits it all used to be just Raj

I never got close enough to one

not balkanized enough, india still has about 20% muslim population (that's about 250 million fyi) and obvious differences between regions, they will balkanize more.

Where are all the girls? Is all of India such a fucking sausage fest?

keep insulting us while we slowly take over your countries, jobs,
money and women. we will eventually win, while your failure has already started

India is western name for Bharat.
Bharat has existed for at least 3000 years Look up Akhand bharat en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhand_Bharat

Attached: IndiaDIdNotExistWOBrits.png (1500x1309, 2.88M)

prepare to get pooed arabnigger and having your women show bob and vagene for the indianbvll

growth is always measured in real gdp, meaning it accounts for inflation.

>keep insulting us
what did I say that was insulting?

I'm guessing that's not the line for the restroom.

Unironically at home because othey might get raped in public

A sign of a bleeding economy

They won't be able to migrate to Europe because they're Hindu and wouldn't be able to cross through Islamic countries en masse, they wouldn't even make it past Pakistan. It's a completely isolated sub-continent, which is how India exists in the first place. They will just implode and have mass starvation and genocide, which isn't really new there. The only effect on the rest of the world is literally less IT outsourcing and less resource consumption and pollution, which would actually benefit us.

denying that brits/whitey stole our money

it's hard to draw lines, as far as I know, it's very mixed, kinda like Bosnia. And that's not counting lingustic, racial and cultural differances between various states of India

In the loo, poojeet. If my daughter dated any of you I would kill both of you. I ain't scared of prison.

Wut? India faced negative growth and deindustrialization during colonization. Without it we would have received western technology through trade and used it for our benefit than let other exploit our land. So growth would have been considerably higher.

>we slowly take over your countries, jobs, money and women
you can scratch the last one you curry niggers will never ever manage to get a non-poo women (unless you are a rich fag)

Attached: Goofy Poo.jpg (550x335, 29K)

learn how use a toilet then i'll consider it

Attached: 28e.jpg (680x646, 64K)