/egg/ Epstein Ghislaine General Anti-Kike Edition

Latest Happenings:
PRINCE ANDREW ON HARD DENIAL WATCH
bbc.com/news/uk-49460263
MAXWELL PAID VISITS TO BUCKINGHAM PALACE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7389319/Ghislaine-Maxwell-secret-visits-Buckingham-Palace-Prince-Andrew.html
VICTIMS' LAWYER CLAIMS TO HAVE PROOFS THAT JEFFREY WAS MURDERED
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7386035/Attorney-Jeffrey-Epsteins-victims-believes-pedophile-financier-MURDERED.html
LIONSGATE ("GOOD BOYS" MOVIE) FOUNDER FRANK GUISTRA CREATED A FUND WITH BILL CLINTON
devex.com/organizations/clinton-giustra-sustainable-growth-initiative-cgsgi-49184

>All Epstein Docs in one pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
>Epstein court doc dump 2:
pastebin.com/ubW8EXYT
>Flight logs
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
>Black book unredacted
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmXCBJDJLzXw4g8nSPZyWvcveoSnAKgi71CnetNrgcsg
>Trump calls out Clinton for ties to Epstein and Pedo Island in 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
>Video of Epstein's New Mexico Ranch:
youtube.com/watch?v=B3zf13gpry0
>Rusty Shackleford YouTube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCGF4cH9t6SgF5e4OELMbDjg
>Rusty's archive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zYUD8r0ZSYkQ400Ayi_XJMI4hOoq8aVa
>EPSTEIN/PIZZAGATE LINKS
>pastebin.com/cgLfBCgY
>PAX list Epstein Lolita Express
pastebin.com/uA9sg8V1
>EPSTEIN and CERN Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223592084
>EPSTEIN CONNECTIONS AND LEADS: Here you will find a massive info dump, READ THROUGH
pastebin.com/kpMc3JJ3

Attached: Jews 97.png (1060x860, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-will-leaves-dollar577-million-to-mysterious-trust
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
faceberg.com/profile.php?id=100008604030395
independent.co.uk/news/people/change-of-judge-for-maxwell-trials-upheld-1338674.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7372877/Ghislaine-Maxwell-STAGED-photo-N-close-friend-attorney.html
pastebin.com/WqL0YfUp
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/BG964
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/
mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/
jar2.com/topics/Epstein_Pedo_Black_Book.html
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04425864/officers
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8655671/Peter-Mandelsons-lover-Reinaldo-da-Silva-becomes-his-director.html
wrmea.org/003-september/book-review-robert-maxwell-israel-s-superspy.html
pressfrom.info/us/news/crime/-310672-where-is-epstein-s-lady-of-the-house-ghislaine-maxwell-mystery-deepens.html
thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-1592483/Maxwell-firms-to-be-struck-off-register.html
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/kevin-maxwell-faces-financial-waterloo-as-deadlines-loom-555132.html
youtu.be/TWYVm2MIPTU
twitch.tv/videos/470629893
shadowwarfare.info/qanon/LBB.xlsx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!iAorfW6CWg
youtube.com/watch?v=8SjdIy9MKMY
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
torproject.org/about/people/
vice.com/en_us/article/pajjwk/i-found-nycs-in-n-out-burger-and-solved-the-mystery-of-how-it-got-there
nypost.com/2019/07/24/jeffrey-epstein-found-nearly-unconscious-with-injuries-to-his-neck-in-nyc-jail-cell/
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/the-gall-of-ghislaine-maxwell
vice.com/en_us/article/qvgpeq/what-did-ghislaine-maxwell-order-at-a-california-burger-place-an-investigation-in-n-out
documentcloud.org/documents/3130729-DOE-V-TRUMP.html)
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmXCBJDJLzXw4g8nSPZyWvcveoSnAKgi71CnetNrgcsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PREVIOUS THREADS

Timeline ( ):

>* 2005, some girl at school in Florida was called a prostitute and got her ass kicked; a journalist and a principal are investigating; the girl told them she worked at Jeffrey's place in Palms Beach; turns out she was not the only underage giving massages; cops be copin'; Marcinkova and Kellen began to be known to the investigators at that time period as well
>* 2006, detectives had the case cold, locked in, 30 victims, phone records, garbage snatch, CP on Epstein's computer, a shrine to the victims in his bedroom closet, dozens of interviews confirming
> detectives write up 4 felony charges for Epstein and Maxwell, looking at life in prison if convicted, state attorney on board, ready to charge
> suddenly, the state attorney is taken off the case, new state attorney assigned
> he has a private one on one interview with Dershowitz
> a deal is made
> slap on the hand in exchange for immunity
> immunity for ALL charges
> immunity for ALL people involved
> including the man (Dershowitz) who wrote the agreement
> because he was fucking the children too
> case is sealed, victims not told, detectives are stonewalled
> all of the evidenced turned over to the FBI in June 2016, just before the election

Oh, and how did they get rid of the first state attorney? You'll love this...
> her husband is also a lawyer
> he works for a law firm.
> out of the blue, his boss assigns him a new case
> working for Epstein on another matter
> state attorney forced to withdraw for conflict of interest.

>* 2008, Miami Herald is still on watch after the case, justice kicks in for another time, Epstein guaranteed to serve time in jail but then prosecutors are told to fuck off since he was from intelligence
>* Two Obama terms, probably Epstein's best years; Trump was trying to get Jeffrey in jail in 2009 (and had kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago before this)
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/
>* Epstein arrested 7/6/19.
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
>* Epstein """attempted suicide""" or attacked on 7/24/19.
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311
>* Between the 24th and his death, "Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him".
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself
>* 8/9/19, 2024 unsealed pages damaging to Epstein (and others like Maxwell, Clintons, UK royals) were released.
>* There was a """camera malfunction""" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was in jail. (Unconfirmed)
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
>* There were """two guards at the MCC who normally have an overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway"""
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
>* At ~6:30 am ET on 8/10/19, Epstein was "found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an """apparent suicide"""".

>* At ~6:39 am ET, "they called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital".
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
>* At ~7:30 am ET, "Paramedics also tried to revive Epstein, and could be seen using a breathing bag as they wheeled him on a gurney into [New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital]… He was declared dead a short time later."
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
>* News Epstein """committed suicide""" breaks around 9:30 am ET.
>* Epstein created a trust, registered it in the Virgin Islands, passed it $577 million worth of shares two days prior to his death
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-will-leaves-dollar577-million-to-mysterious-trust

Theory:

EPSTEIN WAS TAKEN OFF SUICIDE WATCH BECAUSE HE NEVER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
This is the sauce that broke the news that of Epstein's """suicide attempt""":
>Accused pedophile and financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a NYC jail
>Epstein was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck
>*A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

The """suicide attempt""" was never confirmed. There has been a lot of speculation at it was an ATTACK, just a few sauces:
>Epstein also might have been attacked by an inmate at the facility in downtown Manhattan
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
>Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found injured in jail earlier this week, in what sources say could be a suicide attempt, an attack, or even a ploy to get a transfer
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
>It is not clear whether he tried to commit suicide or whether he was attacked by another inmate.
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html

AG Barr and IG Horowitz will be investigating his """suicide""" and continue going after his co-conspirators:
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html

(((NYT))) claims he was taken off suicide watch on the 29th, only 5 days after his """suicide attempt""":
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning

It makes sense he would be taken off suicide watch if IT WASN'T A SUICIDE ATTEMPT.
A reminder that in 1975 possessed this kind of toys: youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

We investigated the In-N-Out picture and came to this conclusion:
>Leah Saffian took this pic and then sold it to NY Post.
>She's a long-time friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. This is Leah's Dog "Dexter".
>Leah Saffian is head of Meadowgate Media Investments Inc.
>Meadowgate Media is named in the EXIF data of this picture: thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
>She's friends with several maxwells at Faceberg:
>faceberg.com/profile.php?id=100008604030395
>There are also pictures of the Dog 'Dexter'.
>She's currently Attorney in the US, she already represented the Maxwells in London.
>independent.co.uk/news/people/change-of-judge-for-maxwell-trials-upheld-1338674.html
>user tipped of several news outlets and had email conversations with two Dailymail reporters.
>had email conversations with two Dailymail reporters.
>DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7372877/Ghislaine-Maxwell-STAGED-photo-N-close-friend-attorney.html
user currently considers this matter solved.

Latest happenings pastebin:

>pastebin.com/WqL0YfUp
pastebin.com/WqL0YfUp
>pastebin.com/WqL0YfUp
pastebin.com/WqL0YfUp

Stop bombarding with pasta. Post the best video on YouTube focusing on the best parts like a normal person.

All pedos must hang.

Attached: 85232d1090b0813acc5df9574231056e24d81ae8085231e43c0c23d902f6368b.gif (605x602, 398K)

Bugger off, kike.

We do not need a medium between the case and us. If you have time and desire, make up your own list.

but not MY pedo, amirite

Attached: trump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jpg (670x503, 69K)

This isnt right.

Did I stutter, faggot?

Attached: qlarp.png (1361x713, 172K)

Attached: 7B61B9A2-B3E2-4991-BE35-B89C40BF3664.jpg (480x320, 24K)

Jeez user he told he no friends with Epstein he doesn’t even know Epstein. He hates joos. He is pedo hunter jew killer and white race savior. If you say different you shill.

archive.is/CUgtw — Action Needed; Kick Zognald Blumpfkin's Neocohen Agenda Square in Nuts.
archive.is/m0Fx9 — hacked primaries and elections thread 1.
archive.fo/ZRwqE — hacked primaries and elections thread 2.
archive.is/euf6T — Epstein one rest are proofs.
archive.is/2eI5v — The Plans for Iran.
archive.is/qjgNE — Owen Benjamin Home Address.
archive.is/zMHIe — Multiple Threads Shilling Soph the Tranny but Barney user Threads get Binned.
archive.is/BdNwc — Namefag finally tells us who shot JFK.
archive.is/BG964 — preventing war in Iran autism.
archive.is/7KTWl — Picture of a US Dumpster Fire in Syria.
archive.fo/RGVuO — Location of Classified US Military Presence within Syrian Conflict.
archive.is/fdtxJ — Why America is in Venezuela Explained.
Backstory on the whole Epstein criminal syndicate:
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/
mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Question for the user who first dug into the Hogarth Group: where did you find Grumbridge in LBB? I found a list of people from there but he is missing: jar2.com/topics/Epstein_Pedo_Black_Book.html

So, what can we do to fight this? Is that anything or are we just supposed to sit here and let this shit happen?
Fuck, I miss when shit was simple. But people THAT high in office fucking and eating kids? I don't even know how I'm supposed to deal with this. Anger and horror aren't enough to describe how I feel.

Fuck these small fries how to we fight back in a real way? They seem to fear white identity radicalization, so how do we use that to red pill and smash kikes? How can we red pill the normies into radicalizing against (((them)))?

>operation shape shift
It's working, but it's not making a big enough effect. We need more power. We need Non jews to organize into one group. Then a "joke" cleansing or something, then bam Hitler style propaganda full force.

We need to use old tactics in a new way. We need a new attack plan.

Attached: EBF58DEC-C262-47B2-B1BA-57F0E0B59E33.jpg (750x517, 89K)

Newfaggot.

Attached: eaeb780a98702fa3a40e0ba9539c8d660a088887713290b666a6c83bf549960d.jpg (500x500, 61K)

You have 2A.

>I don't even know how I'm supposed to deal with this. Anger and horror aren't enough to describe how I feel.
You sound like me 4 or 5 years ago. How time flies.

Attached: 1565902354925.jpg (842x1068, 131K)

>It's working, but it's not making a big enough effect. We need more power. We need Non jews to organize into one group. Then a "joke" cleansing or something, then bam Hitler style propaganda full force.
Oh, I see what you're doing here.

Attached: glow.png (980x200, 277K)

>Page 8
Night shift autismos are asleep and the Qoomers must still be in church.
Bump.

bump

Downbump

Every. fucking. time.
Do any anons know any alternatives to tor?

Attached: c19f88dec555a628a0fe786c67f99b519aa2ff33d21937c8d5ccf57fb3b68230.jpg (900x1200, 485K)

>oy vay
Its not like the rest of the board's threads are 95% slide threads designed to keep goys from talking about this shit.

Attached: 1529642689537.jpg (1024x570, 63K)

Eat the fucking eggs!!!

Attached: alleggsmustbeconsumed.png (462x442, 202K)

I2P.

wew
egg threads die quike today huh?

let me say it again

MAXWELL FATHER SUICIDED YESTERDAY
HE WAS LONG TIME MOSSAD AGENT

shill tactics sadly work on the newfags and niggers of pol

Are you talking about Robert? He died on November 5, 1991.

Attached: bob maxwell.png (652x312, 53K)

>Trans Europe Networks
interesting reading
>GRUMBRIDGE, Malcolm Christopher
>MANCONI, John William, Dr

in Jeffrey's black book!

also Mendelson is shady as fuck!
>Peter Mandelson's lover Reinaldo da Silva becomes his director
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8655671/Peter-Mandelsons-lover-Reinaldo-da-Silva-becomes-his-director.html

Attached: manconi.png (323x79, 17K)

BUMP

There is no Grumbridge in LBB.

Attached: Search.png (620x44, 3K)

wrmea.org/003-september/book-review-robert-maxwell-israel-s-superspy.html
Many similar connections to Epstein and recent events. I think Epstein planned to leak info because a deal with mossad to bail him out didn’t work out. Mossad can’t take the risk of letting him sit in jail and potentially talk so they get the wetworks team in the jail (cameras off; guards silenced) to end him. Maxwell is the key to everything connecting her father and former husband. She is probably under Israeli protection and the photo leak from the burger place was a coded message to good guy US intel that if they go after her, mossad goes for them

I know, but John Manconi is. Manconi is listed as being a previous officer of TRANS EUROPE NETWORKS LIMITED
Grumbridge is the current officer.

I am assuming this is how user made the link to Grumbridge.

Many anons ask what we should do next. Not speaking of something global, each could do according to the and . I am very close to being done with the Excel list.

I like your picture there but Linus Nordberg is ethnically Swedish, and Bruce Scheier is a white non-Jewish American.

The rest of them are kikes though.

> Malcolm Grumbridge, a longtime lawyer for the Maxwell family, has declined to comment.
pressfrom.info/us/news/crime/-310672-where-is-epstein-s-lady-of-the-house-ghislaine-maxwell-mystery-deepens.html

>Maxwell family friend and lawyer Malcolm Grumbridge, a director or company secretary of 73 different firms
thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-1592483/Maxwell-firms-to-be-struck-off-register.html

>Malcolm Grumbridge, a long-time associate of the Maxwell family
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/kevin-maxwell-faces-financial-waterloo-as-deadlines-loom-555132.html

Attached: lawyer.png (636x487, 322K)

It is from Memory Holed General, a neat place to pay a visit, I should mention, although there is lots of dublicate content.

youtu.be/TWYVm2MIPTU Pictures inside epstein Zorro ranch

reminder that this user went missing the other night and has not been heard from again. a thread appeared claiming to have found evidence of a drop house for trafficked children in Grand Rapids, MI.

Link to orig stream:
twitch.tv/videos/470629893

i'll be banned for this, don't let people forget.

FAKe and GAy

very real

link to scrubbed thread. it's backed up somewhere

List of previous threads including this one:

The list is finished. I included all links necessary for future research or understanding of who Grumbridge is.
shadowwarfare.info/qanon/LBB.xlsx

Tor has always been owned by the jews, that's why they kicked stormfaggots out of the deep web

Maximum bump

Attached: babyblood.jpg (1920x3024, 3.43M)

slow as shit today, burgers still at ihop on sunday brunch

Attached: 1562929041277.png (2210x760, 107K)

Where is the original thread. Oh my god. We need to find these old gold mine threads of real info and bring them out into the public sphere. The world is now primed and ready to think about information like this. They may not believe it, but the cognitive dissonance is weaker now and they won't just recoil and wave it away. They will take the time at least to read it and then go, find some shit propaganda and claim it bullshit at least. While that seed is in there and waits for it's time to latch on and grow.

Not the original bread, but HighwayPatrol user has more info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!iAorfW6CWg

All old threads on this 404d. Hope someone archived.
Found some videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=8SjdIy9MKMY
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

Bringout out the old shill ammo eh? Roast in hell along with your former master. Obviously this is from the first civil suit that failed miserably. Why not try some documents from the second time? Oh, she dropped out of the suit "cuz muh death threats." Yeah, we know.

Settle down. Face the facts.

Attached: 1564077648612.jpg (976x1024, 229K)

Attached: 1565442880773.jpg (1440x2960, 1.5M)

Attached: 5e49de5458eacc22ed75eb60c46ac8a70d4cf0913ebb7c3bb3f097220b909754.jpg (312x342, 19K)

Attached: 4748764674.jpg (420x255, 15K)

tor is filled with trannies and far left activists. their core members page includes their pronouns:
torproject.org/about/people/
(scroll down a bit)
I2P is shit and also made by commies.

>the photo leak from the burger place was a coded message
That coded message was most likely a continuation of another coded message, the bullshit story about a Double-Double In-N-Out Burger that ended up in New York, and the man that got "shocked to core":
vice.com/en_us/article/pajjwk/i-found-nycs-in-n-out-burger-and-solved-the-mystery-of-how-it-got-there
Picture related..
Pay attention to the phrase 'sized small pink lemonade'. If you're familiar with coded language you will recognize it immediately. That detail wasn't important at all..
On the same day the news broke that Epstein was found unconscious in his cell
nypost.com/2019/07/24/jeffrey-epstein-found-nearly-unconscious-with-injuries-to-his-neck-in-nyc-jail-cell/
Pay attention: "Investigators believe Epstein may have done it to himself on purpose, possibly as a ploy to get transferred out of the jail, sources said." Why mention that, which sources?..
After the news of Epstein's disappearance broke, the two photos of his dead body don't match up with the real Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell was photographed:
newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/the-gall-of-ghislaine-maxwell
Again pay attention, impossible double reflection of the white car in the restaurant window, the photoshopped 'Good Boys', In and Out arrow & 1949 reference 'serving and family owned' to Mossad.
Finally pay attention to this article:
vice.com/en_us/article/qvgpeq/what-did-ghislaine-maxwell-order-at-a-california-burger-place-an-investigation-in-n-out
Picture related..
"No way that Maxwell ordered the California burger chain's vaunted double-cheese, double-patty burger, because those always come in a red wrapper. "
Maxwell didn't... But the person behind her did.. So now connect the dots (there are many more, don't have time) and take another careful look at the Maxwell In-N-Out Burger photo.

In-N-Out Vice President of Operations: I'm sure someone is having a good laugh."

Attached: 1565912711797.png (1549x571, 511K)

bump

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

Attached: 1566545053409.png (732x772, 34K)

Epstein a JEW raped only WHITE children and passed those WHITE children on to be raped by others. you should be trying to find out who those others are

Just spell it out. You waste valuable digging time by not just pointing it out. It is helpful that you list the train of thought and discoveries however, providing the answer at the end helps those who want to help and can move further in the dig.

You lost.

Attached: 1566512060660.png (277x301, 188K)

Never sassy cat. Hope your enjoying your farmland being taken and your wife being a nigger cum dumpster to be discarded.

Attached: buttszhurtedBO.gif (300x170, 167K)

It is Rachel, she is with Harley and Mickey.

Harley = Harley Viera-Newton
Mickey = Michael Allen Madden (from the music band Maroon 5)

Attached: picture1.png (680x610, 568K)

Is the logo on his shirt relevant? Looks like a triangle with small curved line of triangles on top with ... A S under it?

Thats a very jewish thing to say.

Attached: 1565336213835.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Attached: 55effb11458f2f23f4523e63ce34ba371c2d3c4561e526d2f41ac9180b633959.png (500x522, 40K)

Harley was Rachel's best friend.

Attached: picture2.png (500x375, 345K)

bump

ffs anons the catalog is nigger-tier

This is interesting and shreds new light on certain events like Barr's statement that there is no reason to not believe Jeffrey finished himself. I checked the case, and this item is in the section called Factual Allegations which does not mean much until proven to be true. For example, Epstein court documents contained a section called Undisputed Facts or similar.
There is also another document (documentcloud.org/documents/3130729-DOE-V-TRUMP.html) but it is both short and contains only allegations.

It is a picture of Rachel and Katya.

Katya = Katya Staretski

Attached: picture3.png (600x400, 303K)

Some user on Twitter tried to contact the people in the photo based on reviews in Google Maps that day. Does anybody have a link?

It is maybe Harley and Ghislaine Maxwell?

I forgotten the picture.

It is maybe Harley and Ghislaine Maxwell?

Attached: picture4.png (876x584, 798K)

>Black book unredacted
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmXCBJDJLzXw4g8nSPZyWvcveoSnAKgi71CnetNrgcsg .... Fucking creepy any time you look into it.

Attached: ihjhih.png (1086x416, 30K)

Source?

Attached: picture5.png (876x584, 598K)

bump

What's this book?

bump

Suspicions that Epstein himself or a double is in the Maxwell In and Out Burger photo & clues that he was not murdered but extracted.
Possibly, I've tried to find some resembling logo's associated with the intelligence community, couldn't find any. The only thing I know is that he sometimes wears clothes with a customized logo (picture related).

Attached: jeffrey-epstein.png (282x293, 122K)

>we

It is a picture of Rachel, Fredric and Kayla.

Fredric = Waris Singh Ahluwalia
Kayla = Joséphine de La Baume

Attached: picture6.png (600x450, 318K)

What do you mean Tor is dead? Is it compromised?

Look at the pic

Attached: picture7.png (1366x728, 543K)

Attached: picture8.png (1366x728, 476K)

What about the user who first posted the news of Epstein's death? What's his deal?

bump

Has anyone checked the photos from a "steganography" point of view ?