What did Fox news mean by this?

The (((memes))) are really getting out of control.

youtu.be/Zh5Pvrvj3UM

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-02-26-1.png (1440x793, 986K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzlxrPC_E_U
cjnews.com/news/international/san-diego-students-wear-yellow-stars-of-david-to-protest-islamophobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nadler put the echoes on himself as do a lot of Jews on twitter these days. Really weird.

Why do they do that? Aren't these jews supposedly supposed to have the highest IQ? That's what they constantly say about themselves about being the smartest; yet they do shit like this and shows how dumb and short-sighted they really are.

Nadler has had ((())) echoes on his twitter account for over a year. Stop being so goddamn clueless

I don't know but this makes me think that those yellow stars that Jews wore in WW2 were actually put on themselves. I wonder if these Jews even tattooed themselves while in the camps and collaborated to concoct future stories of their experiences.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzlxrPC_E_U

Show me one more public jew that was killed for being a jew in the last 10 years. They know that doesn't happen anyway.

>Jews connect the dots between Judaism and Disloyalty themselves
Why do jews do this? They always link something undesirable to Judaism. Do they really not understand how non-jews view the world?

Attached: Typical Battle Forums User.jpg (1000x915, 94K)

This. When I found this out, I was floored. I'm still not sure if he did it himself as a sign of protest against huWhite Supremaciststs, or because patriots are in control. It's a funny head-scratcher.

I don't know about the tattoos but I actually also have thought that Jews used to willingly put on those yellow stars too since they could easily just take them off if they didn't want their Jewish identity revealed.

invert the colors of the star (black and yellow) and it turns into white and blue the colors of Israel.

THEY DON'T EVEN HIDE IT ANYMORE

Attached: hmm...really makes you think.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I don't know about you, but it makes me think maybe Jews gassed themselves. Jews seem to need the anti-semitism rhetoric to support their superiority cope. This is just a guess here, but maybe Hitler was right?

>Jews gassed themelves
Not quite. Zionists gassed poor normie Jews and called it the holocaust in order to uproot European Jews and move them to Israel.

cjnews.com/news/international/san-diego-students-wear-yellow-stars-of-david-to-protest-islamophobia

The Muslims are doing it to themselves too, so possibly the Jews have done it to themselves in the past ;^)

Can any Jews or crypto Jews here explain to me the propaganda value of the phrase "anti-Semitic trope"? To me, it seems very accurate, like calling out Jewish behavior for being extremely Jewish is as obvious as calling out the sky for being blue. But I know thats a surface level reading, they'd never let a phrase stick if they didnt find it advantageous for pilpul purposes

nothing compared to all the anti-whiteness going around

these people don't manage their twitter account. the guy who does probably browses here kek

They think everyone is on their side so they openly flaunt their jewish nature to us to "get us." It ends up just accomplishing the goal of labeling all jews as jews so whites don't identify with them.

They really do think they are untouchable.

Oy vey.

Attached: 3C35450E-DFA7-4977-84FF-655EE300CFFB.jpg (1800x1475, 463K)

They think it makes them look like proud kikes fighting evil Nazi memes by embracing the echoes.

Because we aren’t afraid of you.

How stupid of them. The whole point of the parenthesis is to use them as an identifier - They're doing it for us and shows how stupid they are. lol.

Attached: 1565384378296.jpg (749x896, 111K)

Nadler put them there himself as a way to show hes proud of being Jewish

It’s not )))))))us((((((( you should be in fear of, it’s the normies that are waking up.

Attached: F9488308-2F68-4E2A-B97D-B18EEB1B65D4.png (607x630, 64K)

>Why do they do that?

I have never met a Jew who didn't tell me within 15 sec they were Jewish. They REALLY don't want to be confused with other races.

"Anti-semitism"? How about burning every drop of your people's diseased blood, you fucking godless cannibals.

yellow inverted is purple, user

No

Attached: Black-Yellow.jpg (3309x1354, 794K)

Attached: jew-ive-been-found-out.jpg (622x653, 104K)

In the future we'll be hearing about how twitter had a racist policy against jews where they were forced to put their name in brackets.

Ye hath memed too greedily and too derp.

nobody was gassed
jewish world population rose by 500000 over the course of ww2

I'm not a jew or crypto, but
I would assume the concept is: if they repeat it enough, it will be seen as truth. Repetition that causes the average audience member to agree with the jewish side when the they make a dismissive claim. They don't have to make an argument. They just dismiss your statement outright. News commentators/ talking heads/ pundits don't have to address the assertion just dismiss. Similar use as calling someone a racist.

"Anti-Semitic trope" as opposed to just saying "that's anti-semitic" or " you're an anti-semite" is more big words to make them sound smart (and thus more convincing to general audience). It also uses a word that the public hears a lot but that they don't necessarily know the meaning of. More importantly, it allows them to avoid calling someone an outright anti-semite which might cause calling someone an anti-semite less powerful (as has been done with "racist"). Saying "anti-semitic trope" as opposed to "that's anti-semitic" means that the person has fallen for anti-semitic propaganda but is not necessarily an anti-semite themselves; they are just ignorant and should not be believed by the general audience.

And advantage to the other side in rhetoric is in the turn of phrase itself that something like "racist trope" wouldn't allow. Redirect: " 'anti-semitic trope' ? Seems more like a 'semitic trope' to me as this behavior is exhibited many jewish leaders like yourself" etc.

just some thoughts.

they don't give a shit.
they control our country and media and everything anyways.
who the fuck is going to block their accounts.
fuck no tech company is gonna get 20 foot near a jew.

check out the book "Germany must perish!" if you want to know more.

Stefan how been treading the delusional racist line for years, and is losing more followers by the day with his extremism. Nobody takes him seriously, Jordan Peterson is a far better alternative. Color doesn’t matter, ideology does.

It's not an echo you newfag it's a hand waving left just above the waist.

trope
/trōp/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a figurative or metaphorical use of a word or expression.
"he used the two-Americas trope to explain how a nation free and democratic at home could act wantonly abroad"

The word "trope" has a much different meaning than the way they use it.

When I say the kikes use their racial cohesiveness to advance their own interests at the expense of all other races. That is not a trope.

A trope basically means "figure of speech". I think they are pulling big words out of their asses to pilpul the listeners.

Because the blue star of Jack wasn't enough, apparently

We memed them into putting stars on themselves for easy identification.

Attached: 1415836487466.jpg (466x470, 38K)

>meme flag
>jew shill
Color me surprised.

Attached: 1418577460820.jpg (4558x4542, 1.7M)

they are misusing it but I don't think it's jews that are solely responsible for it's misuse. But it is fuzzying the concept of "literary trope" -which is already a term that has been expanded beyond what it should be. And tvtropes.com has been doing this for quite a while.

It's being misused to mean "an often repeated cliche (((that I am implying is false)))"

It's funny that they did the something similar with literary term "gender" and expanded it into a pseudo-biological concept.

it's like nadler is a racist caricature of himself

We literally programmed them to put on a gold judean star in the virtual world, like a twisted badge of honor

This is the power of KEK.

Hahaha good, good. There will plenty of time for that later.

Its actually verbal IQ. This allows them to be proficient liars. This in itself is a powerful trait but it has the Achilles Heal of not surviving in a society based on truth and empirical observation. Therefore they must hold the society to a lower level in order to retain control

zero self awareness and zero foresight . The only thing that the kikes actually excel at is being able to fool people who are not wise enough to see through their bullshit.

>Do they really not understand how non-jews view the world?
No, they're incredibly ethno- and egocentric.