Female asian comedian publicly humiliates asian "males"

Female asian comedian publicly humiliates asian "males"

youtu.be/T_PYekEuKdM

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-171953_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everybody hate bug men.

Attached: h837FEE04.jpg (480x353, 53K)

Only a woman could get up there and state facts and consider them jokes.

No need for her to make an actual joke, asian males are the joke

>female
>comedian
let me guess: 'my pussy' jokes?

I want to humiliate her by coating her face in my cum.

It's less than a minute long clip, she doesn't talk about her pussy just makes fun of the fact asian males are all single losers

Seems smart. If she has sons, I'm certain they won't look asian and this won't apply at all.

Daddy issues is all I hear

I'm not even Asian, and I hate her. Besides that, women aren't funny. Stomach cancer is funnier than this bitch.

Asian wombs are manlet factories. Asian women hate their sons by default.

youtu.be/AFIpelrdKTc

Attached: 1566630500389.png (597x254, 120K)

Made exclusively for BWC

I would get mad if I didn't understand women. By shaming men they're basically crying out for a strong male to put them in their place.

Back to the kitchen with this bitch
Women arent funny

death to the daughters of megala

This, her delivery and content all sucks
Why can't women do comedy
They're so un-funny it hurts to watch them try

>By shaming men they're basically crying out for a strong male to put them in their place.
You hit the bullseye with that statement, burger-bro. Women crave masculinity, that's it.

I had a jap roommate 10 years ago who would bitch about (((television's))) propaganda campaign against them. I didn't believe it until about 5 years ago when I noticed that more and more white men were only portrayed as retarded or gay on tv. So basically, white women are going to be disrespecting us this way in a decade or sooner.

Jews have always hated Asian males and now they have brazenly moved onto whites. Asians were the test group. Remember that the Japanese were the only ethnic group ok to mock in Jewsih media because of their association with facism. Jews despise the samurai.

I'm as white as sour cream and I can't stand her. It's the same cunty attitude towards men that white women have. She thinks she's a lot funnier than she actually is. I guarantee you this girl is a far left SJW.

This is exactly the kind of girl that most yellow fever fags end up dating and claiming she's somehow better than western feminists.

They already are. Have you not seen the way mainstream talks about white men, and the sort of tweets that get hundreds of thousands of likes by white women? Even the black women are doing the same shit to black men now. Disrespecting men, especially men of your own race, is pretty universal now.

Wasn't really funny.

i'm finally getting around to seeing this clip as an asian guy because it gets spammed so much. you're kidding yourself if this ugly roastie offends me.

Attached: 1566730174143.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

im supposed to lose sleep over this?

Attached: file.png (1561x885, 794K)

Attached: 1566755315013.gif (288x136, 669K)

I hate cuckposting of all races. Most cuckposters are Asians though.

Attached: 1566732014942.jpg (467x356, 52K)

They SEEM to be able to pull out some sort of humor when you're out partying and everyone's on drugs and alcohol

But other than the rare bitch dropping a side-splitting anecdote while everyone is sloshed out of their fucking mind, women are nearly "humor-impaired", like dyslexia or other learning disability

Asian males are attracted to White and Spanish women. Black hair, black eyes, straight hair, pale skin = are we related bitch?

Yao Ming says otherwise

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-25-14-15-17.png (685x326, 70K)

> MUH DICK : The white man's edition

Does she have real jokes? Or is it asian guys are like... or im asian..my parents were so funny growing up because they were asian...fucking hack

QT

Attached: 1565294411141.gif (720x724, 3.86M)