>inb4 Hitler was a vegan

Attached: toll-paid.jpg (702x910, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHsog5lKg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=s5rW41Fvx_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: rip.png (504x804, 201K)

Attached: toosoon.png (511x940, 236K)

Attached: veganism-causes-manletism.jpg (669x916, 151K)

Attached: vegankillz.png (491x756, 186K)

>Hitler was a vegan

Only after 1937... and only a vegetarian

Attached: vegan-breastfeeding-kills.jpg (538x1006, 120K)

Vegans are just Vegetarians but more preachy and Cunty.

Hitler was never a Vegan

Attached: an-apple-a-day-doesnt-keep-doctors-away.png (617x925, 211K)

Attached: aging-at-the-speed-of-vegan.png (556x827, 305K)

Attached: anotheronebitesthedust.png (479x837, 170K)

Attached: nzvegandeath.png (649x908, 55K)

Attached: tortured.png (691x751, 178K)

S

>14 posts in thread
>12 posts made by op
>all anecdotal cases of vegan parents being stupid with zero scientific evidence to compare the health of vegan children vs meat eating children

get intellectually dabbed on, op

heres some real child abuse; children who eat a lot of meat are significantly more likely to become obese. making your children obese is child abuse. go vegan you cuuuunt

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

Attached: vegan_cunts.png (795x204, 86K)

Attached: vegan-on-everest.png (500x522, 102K)

It's possible to have a healthy BMI and be malnourished. There are also obese vegans. Not an argument.

100% of vegans are susceptible to deficiencies without jew pills. Enjoy your chronic disease, vegan.

Attached: retarded_vegan.png (800x149, 75K)

Attached: vegan_abuse.png (980x127, 84K)

Attached: vegans-in-charge-of-being-fucking-insane.png (795x874, 256K)

Day of the rake when?

Attached: The_leaf.png (900x802, 419K)

Attached: vegan-insanity-10-07-2016.png (800x1000, 220K)

Portion size is what really matters. Vegans and other people on special diets pay more attention to how much they eat in general. Not that it stops some of you from shoving seven portions of beans masquerading as meat into your face every meal and becoming fatasses anyway.

But I completely agree that allowing your child to be fat is child abuse.And there is evidence in this thread you idiot. Vegans can't stay healthy without nutritional supplements that they'd normally get from animal products. Retard.

This picture proves how destructive a vegan diet can really be.

Attached: side effects of veganism.png (600x577, 173K)

Attached: neurological-damage.png (548x737, 53K)

Attached: vegan-not-even-once.jpg (555x827, 307K)

NOOOO YOU CANNOT EAT MEAT IT'S IMMORAL
t. malnourishes his children on purpose

Attached: 1566749329110[1].png (231x218, 8K)

Attached: vegans-are-so-ugly.png (1604x541, 1.17M)

It's honestly a shame the baby lived. Because now it's fucked for life.

Children in western civilization are fat because of an excessive diet of carbohydrates. Feed a kid a 70% fat, 30% protein diet and they will never be obese.

>anecdote: the thread
I thought Jow Forums was smart

Attached: vegans-btfo.png (1095x839, 587K)

Attached: vegan-statistics.png (874x574, 129K)

It's unthinkable how all those parents didn't get a life sentence for what they did.

Absolute clown world.

stupid leafnamefag

Attached: cerebral-atrophy.png (736x905, 97K)

Attached: gotmeat.png (644x876, 425K)

Holy shit people are stupid. "cholesterol is bad" - 25% of brain and is responsible for production of multiple hormones. Meat is bad - humans have a simple, highly acidic digestive system - perfect for digesting fat and protein, horrible for eating shit like grass and whole grains. Body stores sugar as fat , feed kids piles of sugar in processed foods and even regular fruit. Kids are obese and/ or malnourished. No shit they are. Kids need to eat a shit ton of fat for brain growth, and protein for bone and muscle growth.

tldr: Humans have been eating meat and fat for 100,000s of years, stop eating that and die. Big surprise.

bruder

>Humans have been eating meat and fat for 100,000s of years

And until this century, the average lifespan was about 38.

>what is better social economic conditions
>what is improved accessibility to clean water & hygiene

If your infographic was true, then why are extremely few people here in Norway overweight, even though we all eat lots of meat and dairy? Then I go to Britain or the US and see lardasses everywhere, where people also eat lots of meat. Maybe the meat isn't the problem?

It's hard enough to get kids to eat. Restricting their diet just makes that harder. I'm vegan, and am feeding my kids meat right now.

Attached: Belgium = NO.jpg (578x896, 128K)

>when your cause is so ''noble'' you have to lie about what your opponents do

Attached: jonaweinhofen.jpg (567x747, 61K)

Jews were also poisoning wells for the longest time.

Attached: who-pushes-veganism.png (586x840, 208K)

What is soifaggot even implying here? That you cut up and mangle a sheep when you shear it? Have they never been outside the city or something?

Good and responsible. Eat some meat yourself, especially organ meats, and all those little obscure ailments you have will sort themselves out. Good luck.

Attached: 1566270379951.png (500x303, 67K)

Fuck off. No one wants to be a part of your masochistic death cult. I have never seen a vegan who was physically or mentally sound. You're a bunch of malnourished lunatics.

I can see how a vegan might believe a child can survive on only mothers milk for the first couple of months but then wouldnt it become obvious that the child is deteriorating? How would they continue on course for 7 months after the baby’s first birthday? Dont kids have check ups every six months. How cultish is veganism that you see a 19month old the size of a 3 month old and you think its normal.

Hi Sverige

This is a fallacy. People who use special diets are already "health conscious". Even if they pick the wrong diet. They will still manage their weight and portions. Additionally, many vegans are obese or underweight, which can tip the scale. Lastly, BMI can be misleading. Dwayne the rock Johnson is considered obese according to BMI charts.

Vegans lack the essential fats, amino acids, cholesterol, vitamins, and minerals needed to live a healthy life.

That is exactly the point they tried to make with that fake ass dummy (and the lamb is just a movie prop, nothing real about that either).
Meanwhile, in reality, sheep love to get sheared. They may be a bit scared first time, but once they know what's it about. They'll line up for the event if they know the shearer.
Sojabǿsser go through life en delusional denial of reality.

Attached: BlueLensesMakesTheMuricanWhite.jpg (650x400, 60K)

The only way to stay vegan for any greater length of time is to cultivate a serious delusional mindset, where you think you're very healthy while for some strange reason you're also not very healthy for some unknown reason that has nothing to do with the fad diet you started a year before you started getting all these weird little health problems. When this mindset is entrenched, it's not so hard to apply it to their children too. How weird little Timmy isn't growing, he's eating so healthy and all. Completely unexplainable. Must be allergies or something.

>And until this century, the average lifespan was about 38.

Correlation is not causation. Clean water, better sanitation, not dying from the plague, or pneumonia, or just being murdered in a war. etc. etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHsog5lKg6Y

you mean like the jews and the holocaust

Jesus fuxking christ
THEY GOTTA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT VACCINATIONS
never miss a chance to propogandize

>A leaf
Every single time...

Bro the infant died detoxed though.

Attached: 1549171796642.png (645x773, 11K)

And moral.

Attached: 003.jpg (316x480, 41K)

HItler was Vegetarian. Those are okay. Vegans are cancer.

He was vegetarian. Silly not to consume dairy anyways- good luck with those black, rotting teeth

Hadn't crossed my mind, not one bit.

Attached: gchq.png (500x500, 24K)

Hardly anyone eats so much meat as to become obese as a result. Obesity is obviously caused by too much carbohydrates, whatever the form they're ingested in.

I especialy like all those easily verifiable links and sources you posted...Im convinced you didn't just find some picture on the internet to support your claims....
wtf Im a vegan now.

>vegans can do anything!
Including dying of stupidity on a mountain

Also
1pid

It's a good idea actually. Better a quick death than the lingering suffering of starvation. Probably her subconscious helping her out on this one.

Idiot, the problem is reduced activity, not calories or diet. The vegan diet would have you dead in a more natural setting. You are trying to cater your faggot diet to match your faggot lifestyle rather than just being active enough to eat the foods your body was designed to have without being a fat fuck. Stop being a sedentary woman sitting in the AC all day, do some man shit, eat like a man and you will be more healthy than sedentary vegan faggots.

Injecting my Vegan ASS with Vitamin B12
youtube.com/watch?v=s5rW41Fvx_c

>Because there are few common vegetable sources of the vitamin, vegans must use a supplement or fortified foods for B12 intake or risk serious health consequences.

Attached: 800px-Hydroxocobalamin_Injection.jpg (800x972, 80K)

Mmm, delicious hydroxocobalamin. A staple of any reasonable food pyramid.

>have to be very careful in order to avoid health complications
>this is good, this is normal

The things is, there are zero plant sources of true B12. The B12 you get from plants is pseudo B12, useless. Pic related.

Attached: b12-analogs.png (808x866, 657K)

Yes...But what does their mister of helath say? That is certainly a woman we should listein too lol...Vegans are idiots...But we all know what that bitch looks like...so anything Belgium govt related...yeah.

>the medical industry has been the same for hundreds of years
this is your brain on a vegan diet

Food additives are heavily restricted in europe, and sugar is taxed, and corn syrup isn't used as a sweetener.

That's all there is, a bottle of ketchup here has like 5 additives listed and corp syrup before you even reach tomato extract, in europe its like sugar, tomato, and like 2 other things.

England actually has similar issues with food

Those weren't vegans, those were niggers.

As we really needed more evidence that vegans don't really care about animals,they're just cock sucking misanthropes that want to be the coolest monkey in the jungle.

PSA: mechanism and vegetarianism is retarded, but so is consuming 200+ lbs of meat per year as the average first worker does today. Even just 100 years ago, that amount was only 80 some lbs.

Cut down on your meat consumption, but don't cut it out completely.

Isn't it a bit inhumane to not shave them? Their coats get so thick.

>Being fed solely on breast milk

I'm confused. That's bad?

I thought that was normal for babies.

Average lifespan because many died in childhood of nowadays preventable disease, not because being in your 30s was considered old age.

her breast milk is worthless because her diet is worthless. it has no nutritional value.

I'm sure that's correct. They also seem to be gluttons though. I was served what's called an English breakfast when in Britain. Completely ludicrous.

You do make it sound tempting.
But I'll have pic related instead.

Attached: real food.jpg (560x396, 84K)

Hitler wasn't Vegan but he did advocate raw veganism as noted in his private conversations.

Sheep's coats doesn't stop growing. If you don't shear them they just grow until they can't move. Sheep aren't an animal that can survive in nature anymore, it's dependent on us by now. Vegans don't care, they just want them to die.

Wow. Really?

I mean. I dislike vegans and all, but I'm not sure how much I can blame her for not realizing that her breast milk would be so affected.

My wife fed the kids on breast milk only for the first six months. The oldest is huge now. 99th % for age and height. Breast milk is what newborns eat.

There are documented cases of humans having a longer timespan even in medieval times. Vikings were known to live past the age of 60. Most of the numbers are skewed by infant mortality.

Attached: 1200px-Reconstructed_Viking_longboat_-Hugin-.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

only a brainlet would not consider the fact that what you eat also affects your children. this is like thinking that drinking heavily and smoking is fine for the baby.

So its basically like the healthy at any size movement, getting fat and then noticing all those little and big health problems that you didn't have before but keep insisting it must be because of other issues that are not related to your weight.

Im curious as to how that is faith based. Animals are to be used as man sees fit. Not for torture or anything like that, but killing for food is completely fine and "faith based".

Attached: 1508735221821.jpg (600x801, 77K)

Lapskaus for dinner today here.

Attached: lapskaus.jpg (1600x1067, 190K)

>"Meat"
fatty greasy fast food isn't meat doe I like how you assume not sticking to a strictly vegan diet=carnivore