What a fucking faggot

Attached: 1565754467353.png (619x362, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise
youtube.com/watch?v=tFLg6FkeG4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Like_Me
goytalk.com/dostoevsky-counter-semitic-prophet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1544786026761.jpg (752x1072, 398K)

"His paternal grandfather was Jewish (of Russian origin)"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

>Getting mad about a post by a retard on social media.
Russia, come on. You are better than that.

This is an outrage!!!!

...borscht is Ukrainian origins.

(((We))) just have to be patient. How kosher.

Attached: BD08B941-3F20-4F60-9AA4-D2393D8D0942.png (699x699, 407K)

Russia is amazing

They call us hateful when we're mostly just chilling out and shitposting.
But this guy is unhinged, consumed by hatred.

That is pretty god damn cringy.

>Retard
Nope (((Tim Wise))) knows exactly what he is saying and doing. He's not some brainwashed liberal. He does the brainwashing and has evil intentions.

>caring about what a JUDEN thinks of Russians

This is the dreams I want them to follow.. Because it means they will start to sleep, while the White Man wakes.

Jews hate Russian goyim.

Attached: 991E863C-B025-4C56-BD52-04656D22C66F.jpg (638x501, 85K)

>Shitty little nation
>little

What a faggot. Also, Russia has Antoxa MC, they don't need Dostoyevsky

>Jew
>not retard
pick one.
His twisted ways will lead him to hell, hence he is retarded.

Russians = new jews

If it wasn't for Russians, his people wouldn't even exist anymore

This is absolutely genuine- literally who?

checked his twitter - everything he posts is made to provoke ppl into rage, aka definition of a troll
besides that all his arguments a double digit IQ

He's right you know, slavniggers are subhumans with even less accomplishments than blacks.

It's because you germans thought jews were retarded and not actual intellectual cutthroats hellbent on subversion and destruction that weimar and both World Wars happened in the first place.
German arrogance has been and will be the death of Europe.

He's the Jewish Tariq Nasheed. Everyone just enables him by reacting.

blue checkmark salty russia isn't jewish enough

Do they want another Brenton tarrant? That’s how you get another.

John 8:44
>You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do.

Just meme tim wise. Meme him into oblivion.

Das rite wen we aphikins wuz bilden star gate dem slavniggas be livin in cave n shiet

Russia is shit. They stab their allies in the back and are manlets to boot. whats the problem here

Attached: manlet (2).jpg (346x511, 47K)

Russians are inferior, they know it. During WW2, the SU took over 50 million casualties from Germany which was on a nation of only 40 million. All they have are nuclear weapons that they could never have developed on their own without espionage in the US. Most of their scrap iron ICBMs and IRBMs can't launch from their silos. WW3 needs to stomp them out once and for all, hopefully Iran keeps pushing it.

Every day this guy goes on breathing is more proof Americans are cowards. Teaches crowds filled with hundreds of people and no ones willing to stick a pencil between his ears.

>little

This faggot sucks at geography

kek. Can someone explain the 'Oh, and France says Fuck you'? Does this mega-kike speak for France?

youtube.com/watch?v=tFLg6FkeG4E

just a (((coincidence)))

You were supposed to pick the Communist or Bolshevik meme flags newfag.

this guy has been saying this shit all over the country for a decade before tarant

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Like_Me
>White Like Me: Reflections on Race from a Privileged Son is a book by activist and writer Tim Wise. It is a personal account examining white privilege and his conception of racism in American society through his experiences with his family and in his community.[1] The title is based on the book Black Like Me written by John Howard Griffin.[2]
>After living in New Orleans for ten years, Wise relocated to his native Nashville[20] in 1996. In 1998, he married Kristy Cason. Together they have two children.[20] Wise has referred to himself as Jewish[6] and as an anti-Zionist Jew[21] but does not practice Judaism.[22]
What a disgusting Kike.

Reddit, you will never be a Jow Forumsack and chances are you will never be white.

Their are enough prison murders with pencils and pens to confirm this, modern prison/psych ward pens are usually a flexible plastic hose instead of the regular plastic body. . Couldn't this moron just shared that?

Go ask Reddit.

What the hell is wrong with these kikes?

he is a fucking mad

Attached: 1544697871347.jpg (621x454, 55K)

Some kike rambles about our demise. Ok. Fuck him.

Tim Wise is on a whole other level. The most annoying part is that the more blatant he gets with his pure hatred, the more he is rewarded by appearing on MSNBC and places like Huffpo.

Wew, someone needs a good stabbing. I wish there would be more vocal kikes like him because that will wake the white folks up.

He lives in 90% white town

It’s amazing how much this kike hates white people.

The globalists will start a war with Russia if the Dems win the White ahouse next year. Their base would love it, and they love war.

He speaks the truth lol

Yet he wants to live next to them while making a buck peddling this schlock. He should be hanged.

He seems to think that if there were no more whites the world would be a paradise

Attached: 4EF3E29A-89E7-4E32-8633-0357FED2D940.jpg (800x557, 34K)

Classic jewish "someone else do this for me" call to arms.

nation of hackers.. yeah, maybe in cs:go. fuck this deranged kike

>There won't be many more people who remember the 1950s to support white people

Lots of us here weren't alive then and realize it was better then and want it back.
The Hiraeth Generation.

Attached: 1510807891078.jpg (1500x1021, 205K)

Attached: (((Russia))).png (839x527, 486K)

Just checking to see if seething jannie kikes banned me again for posting their IQ scores

Attached: 1558406631481.jpg (768x895, 87K)

He's become rather unhinged since the election, I pray that it culminates in a stroke or aneurysm so he'll finally shut up.

And yet Russian dumbasses still take pride in being used as jew cannon fodder in WW2 to defeat the Nazi devils.

Here is what Dostoevsky thought of jews like Tim: goytalk.com/dostoevsky-counter-semitic-prophet/

I like you russia

>bald eagles are endangered
leftists are retarded. they are protected because they are a national symbol

No, then it would just be a bunch of jews in a high tower ruling over monkeys, assuming they could nudge the asians out of the way.

>Shitty little nation

Kek it's the biggest country on earth by a massive margin

I'd like too see him say that without big daddy US in his corner.
I wouldn't worry about it too much vlad, most americans could give less of a shit about Europe, so when you eventually invade more of your neighbors we won't care.

I think a few more months, maybe a year and he's forgotten.
It's one of those clowns who were relevant then became drunk of their media attention & success and became even more arrogant.
But it seems that his own clan now think that he's gone too far in certain things and they are dropping him. It seems he didn't notice that yet.

So expect some more 'woke' & 'strong' tweets from this clown in the future. It will gain less & less attention and momentum.

Same with the fag in pic related.

Attached: olbermann_new.jpg (600x315, 15K)

Tim Wise, a sad strange little man

Wouldn't it be funny if he suddenly had an increase of polonium in his bloodstream lmao

Attached: 1467217977470.png (657x527, 62K)

God, imagine him shitting his pants and screeching while being lifted into the air by the neck to hang from a street lamp.

Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

>coming after borsh
Kikes went too far this time

I dont even know who Tim Wise is...

This guy seems mentally deranged

Ok googled him. He’s just some virtue signalling kike. Who gives a shit what he has to say. Also
>anti-racism advocate
That’s a job?!?!?!

It’s not the word I would use when describing a country with 11 different time zones.

He's beyond a virtue signalling kike, most of them are not even 1/10 as brazen as he is in wanting all Whites, not just us Nazis, completely genocided. The things I'd like to say about this kike, are not wise words to fling about.

He's right, you know.

A remnant of the white races will survive, but the "Leave it to Beaver" stuff is gone for good. The surviving remnant will not be kind, peaceful, open minded and altruistic. It will be fierce, suspicious, cruel and opportunistic.

It will probably have more Italians, Irish and Slavs and very little English blood.

>triggered ruskie

Does this confirm Russia is the hacker known as Jow Forums

>Centuries of having the Jews enslave your people through debt and taking advantage of poor stupid slav serfs
>Mass murder in Ukraine and destruction of the Russian empire and murder of Christian priests and monarch family
>A century of struggle which ends with their creation turning against them and Russians developing a nationalistic integrity
>Because of this Jews get to scream anti semitism and claim the Soviet Union was horrible to Jews , not the other way around
>somehow all of this isn't enough and Jews still kvetching at Russians
>none of this is cause for being triggered