Why don't we talk about the fact that MACRON does masonic stuff?

He openly did Masonic symnbolism the day of the election, in front of the Louvre Museum.
How didn't anyone talk about this obvious oligarchic symbolism ?
The masonic gesture is in this video, between 3:00-3:35.
youtube.com/watch?v=SfUkJMNVTwI
Furthermore, the Anthem in the background isn't the french national anthem, but it's the European Union Anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0

Attached: Hum.png (2052x1631, 1.91M)

Attached: 8bd7522012ea8cec989c1151934f715e33c378554c4c4395327c876a4c59570f.jpg (640x400, 33K)

Attached: 1538325781-mamadou-et-macron.jpg (840x632, 166K)

Hmmmm...
Sounds very Abrahamic if you ask me...

Attached: 850px-HeaderIsrael.jpg (850x368, 112K)

Attached: 1566167865776.png (1400x1121, 745K)

Masonic lodges are Protestants, at least originally. They aren't jewish per say but they sure are judaizers, useful tools for the Jews.
They are like Judaism for the goyim.

>Masons invented waving
>Before masons no one waved their hands in the air like they just don't care

Attached: 1529025062752.jpg (426x316, 26K)

You guys are a bunch of tinfoil wearing nutjobs. Im a literal norse pagan master nation in NC. Theres nothing sinister about Freemasonry. We meet and talk about how to be better people, and them we'll have cookouts and BBQ and drink.

I have heard something similar, just can't help but tie the knot because of it's ties to Middle-Eastern desert religions...

Attached: 1566122070867.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Another retarded LARPagan I see.

Attached: LARPagans.png (2051x1751, 1.47M)

Another worthless memeflagensteinberg, I see...

>muh Protestants are bad
Masonic lodges are Anglican (which is basically Catholicism without a pope) and based off the kabbalah.

Basically, the masonic lodge of Israel's logo represents a melting pot of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, with the jews engulfing it all and even leaking to outside of the swuare and compass. It here represents the supremacy of the jews.

>Masonic lodges are Anglican (which is basically Catholicism without a pope)
Yeah right, that's why the Masonic lodges have conspired against every Catholic countries in Europe...

>muh conspiracy against the Catholic church
You do know that the French revolution killed the Huguenots? You do know that the Jesuits are literally allies of the freemasons, though they claim to oppose each other?

Attached: jesuit.png (1261x894, 304K)

The absolute state if christcucks bahahahahahaha. Enjoy being 30% of your own religion and kissing and bathing nigger feet in multicultural heaven jew boi

Attached: will_of_yahweh.png (1024x938, 702K)

Oh please, just shut up.
The Whig lodges were key to overthrow the Catholic Monarchy in France during the french revolution. Furthermore, Voltaire was an English agent sent to AstroTurf this revolution in France.

and just like that, a thread about Macron being a Rothschild pawn and possibly mason get's derailed by christian X pagan shit
i wouldn't be surprised if the UN memeflag is a kike fueling the discussion

Attached: 1566243721330.jpg (686x650, 88K)

He can be a pawn without masonry having anything to do with it. As I said, above. Masonry is quite innocuous. Whether hes a mason or not doesnt matter.

The French revolution targeted the Huguenots more-so than it did the papists, yet it went unnoticed. Voltaire was trained by Jesuits.
You're simply trying to avert blame from the church by claiming Catholicism is the victim of freemasonry, and not the father of freemasonry.

>The French revolution targeted the Huguenots more-so than it did the papists, yet it went unnoticed.
Imagine rewriting history to justify your hatred of Catholics who follow the Church established by Jesus-Christ himself.

>Germans put together a group called the Thule Society
>oy vey they were trying reawaken ancient Aryan demonic witches
>every western democracy is run by kabbalist freemason faggot cocksucking fucks
>nothing to see here goy

>who follow the Church established by Jesus-Christ himself.
Your theology was literally created by homosexuals who roamed the desert. Not the apostles of Christ.
Peter was a just a Bishop, not a pope.

You're an idiot man, have you ever even been to a masonic temple?