Why are j-wish "women" such irredeemable whores?

Why are j-wish "women" such irredeemable whores?

Attached: 992304792.png (486x1007, 404K)

>non-catholics BTFO

where is orthodox?

Jewesses cannot resist the BBC

Interesting graph. Contrary to the common meme, protestant women are less promiscuous than Catholic women.

Disgusting. Reported for spreading Degeneracy.

Attached: DD1289E6-C08D-4EFC-A030-A07BEFD31882.jpg (389x427, 23K)

sauce?

Are not more promiscuous*

1% variation is going to well within the margin of error for such low percentages.

>where is BASED ORDOGS???
disgusting

Attached: Views about homosexuality among Orthodox Christians.png (1856x800, 53K)

Checked

They exist only to take the superior BBC. No j-wboy can please a j-wess like the BBC can.

Attached: 88186802474749640360no.jpg (640x360, 32K)

delete this reeeeeeeeeeee

>the future jewish man

Attached: drake-review.jpg (440x293, 51K)

Attached: 165412354.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

Audible kek

Our influence on the internet is truly incredible

As a Jewish woman, I can't get enough BBC. I crave it. All my Jewish friends have had the chocolate and won't go back to tiny jewish dick. It can't please.

inherent sloppiness of Semitic people

>HAVING PROMISCUOUS SEX OUT OF MARRIAGE BASTE ABORTING CHILDREN ENMASSE BASSSSED HIV IS SO FUCKING BASSSSSSED

Attached: mapeuropeabrate3big.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

Attached: 8834985764.png (445x482, 74K)

In group selected terms, promiscuous Jewish women cause greater promiscuity in non-Jewish populations. This would significantly lower the fertility of non-Jewish women while having a small effect on Jewish fertility.

>Oh boy, Achmed lives in a cool party house where they write on the walls! Sorry Shomo, I love the BAC now!
Topkek. How will yid bois ever recover?

Rabbi here, I can't cum unless I'm watching my wife get pounded by 2 Somalian men. Just the thought of my people getting breed out of the gene pool gets my blood pressure up.

Wtf is up with Lithuania?

*Latvia

Cope

Attached: dasjude.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Jewish women deserved to get browned out. Open borders for Pissrael

Why does every thread turn into some "BBC" nonsense? The Negro is utterly irrelevant. Jewish women (and men) are intermarrying with Whites, as has been the case for hundreds of years.

Lithuanian Jew same here my wife can't get enough of the BBC (big baltic cock)

jewish women are whores.
always been that way.

Attached: 1559460316654.jpg (733x647, 97K)

Attached: 1519563915603.jpg (450x431, 41K)

we probably have more specific stats on the region

Attached: 1554492641044.jpg (727x768, 60K)

Goyim don't understand, it is G*ds will for Jews to worship negroes

Always though the catholic girl meme was pure projection. It should be catholic guys if anything.

They've been craving that African cock since the Exodus. How can Jewish "men" even compete?

Attached: jews love black3.jpg (600x340, 50K)

Because they LARP as white to ruin the optics of whites.

NO WONDER WHY KIKES SO ANGRY DEMONS

fuck off burma nigger

Lol the jewesses probably see their pathetic Jew diaper wearing army of weak manlets, and how they rely on America forces/aid to even be strong in the first place and get turned off. They see the strong Islamic forces that don’t wear diapers and are instantly turned on by the superior desert tribe. Haha choke on your own shit Jew fucks. The Jew race will fall to race mixing long before whites

does anyone actually believe ben shapiro's wife was a virgin at marriage, or is she jewing him?

Attached: mor-shapiro-1.jpg (900x750, 62K)

stop promoting niggers, retards

Attached: 897r465gjhe987.jpg (912x855, 241K)

Why they lived in such closed communities. Otherwise their women would immediately race mix. The jewesses cannot help themselves to a whiff of masculinity.

>Why are j-wish "women" such irredeemable whores?
1000 years of inbreeding across central Asian cities couldn’t dampen the Roman spirit in them.

God damnit Brazil, how is it even possible to miss such an obvious joke

Attached: pXOTjvn.gif (300x300, 1.14M)

i know this is to upset jews but you are still promoting niggers and jew lies just the same

Exactly this. Jews are pathetic weak men and we can use this to our advantage to subvert their women.

We need to infect the jewesses minds with propganda of superior sexually prowess of the other races.

Maybe get the jewesses curious about uncircumcised dicks also. Make the jewesses crave all gentile dick, propagandize them about the wonders of gentile life vs evil patriarchal Jew life. Make all jewesses feel like they are missing out. This is how we cuck the jews and destroy their race. There is only 15-20 million of them. It won’t be hard to get them to breed themselves out of existence.

Since their kike desert religion gets passed down through the mother our strategy should be to get them to crave niggers, in 200 years all j-ws would be nogs. Just the thought of it gives me a semi.

>Chechnya
>11-14.9

Imagine believing this retarded map holy shit you people are idiots.

They always have been. Why do you think Judaism is conveyed by the mother? Having a Jewish father doesn't make you a Jew. It has to be your mom. Because your mom is probably a cheating whore so you never really know who the fathers are.

So if blacks were kangz of Egypt and Jews were enslaved by Egypt, doesn't that mean, since Jews owned the slave trade to America a few thousand years later, it's now even and reparations are a null point?

>American Orthodox

Attached: 216216236.jpg (640x480, 80K)

can someone please define "percent in top 5 percent of promiscuity" for me in other words?

can't get my head around it

I was pretty popular in high school and had two different half-jew girlfriends. They both loved to swallow cum,

>They both loved to swallow cum

Are there even any girls left who don't swallow anymore? This doesn't really mean anything.

See, if they also loved taking it up the ass and were absolute sluts outside their relationship with you, then we're talking.