OY VEY THE WAR BETWEEN HEZBOLLAH AND ISRAEL IS COMING

>Two Israeli drones crashed in a Hezbollah stronghold in the Lebanese capital overnight, Lebanese and Hezbollah officials said Sunday, saying the first fell on the roof of a building housing the group's media office while the second landed in a plot behind it.
news.yahoo.com/hezbollah-says-israeli-drones-crashed-070007022.html
>Nasrallah, whose group fought a month-long war with Israel in 2006, said in a televised speech: "The latest Israeli development (is) very, very, very dangerous."
news.yahoo.com/hariri-israeli-drones-beirut-threaten-102310842.html
>Nasrallah explained during his speech at the Second Liberation Festival "Fence of the Homeland" in the town of Ain Bekaa that "the drone that entered the skies of the suburbs at dawn is a military aircraft, and the first plane was a reconnaissance aircraft and flew at a low altitude to give an accurate picture of the target."
>Nasrallah denied that Hezbollah had shot down the plane, "but some young men threw stones at it before it happened," pointing out that "what happened last night is a suicide bomber attack on a target in the southern suburbs of Beirut."
>"The time has come when Israel bombs Lebanon and remains safe," he said.
lebanondebate.com/m3/news/449577

Attached: 01661DFA-61F9-4710-B63F-3C59C1DD6319.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine
youtube.com/watch?v=DTIGsBhUHkU
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
youtube.com/watch?v=6aA9HsmLHBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
911myths.com/html/dancing_israelis.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/George_Washington_Bridge_plot
wikispooks.com/wiki/Dancing_israelis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country
redressonline.com/2019/06/israeli-military-analyst-admits-israel-cant-win-the-next-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Ben-Yishai
ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5512754,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Hezbollah is funded by israel and israel will ask for foreign aid to "destroy" them but really the aid will be to pay them a small percent just to stick around so Irsael can keep bringing in more cash.

>Hezbollah is funded by israel
Fuck off kike

Attached: E6E7F9A0-C953-4EF6-8024-EBE75F04CE7F.jpg (1024x720, 123K)

hezbollah is based

I don’t know who’s jewing anymore

the funny part is that they look nothing like our drones
>harpy
>harop

>mini harpy
>Rotem

also
if i were you i would be worried
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahiya_doctrine

then why did bibi said it was yours

Attached: F7A8E60E-16FD-4793-850C-B6C034D0522B.jpg (499x481, 28K)

link?
what i saw is that we didn't comment about it

kek jews are so pathetic.

yikes

Attached: file.png (318x837, 127K)

“yikes”

Attached: CD1C1317-8A44-4CBD-8205-0D68DBD5DED5.jpg (442x1076, 212K)

wow
winograd report page 366
>the objective of operation iron web 2 was to encircle the town, not to conquer it
>the command clearly stated to not enter the town

Attached: file.png (323x227, 19K)

can I get a translation?
youtube.com/watch?v=DTIGsBhUHkU
this is lit

also i am still waiting on citation on

>W-we totally didn't even want to conquer the town!!

5,000 soldiers [citation needed] [because it was pulled out of some arab's ass] [it was actually 2-3 companies, 100-150]

Nvm I was mistaken between this and the airstrikes or something few days ago

rare, arab conceding he's wrong, only comes once in 100,000 arabs

>According to Time magazine over 5,000 Israeli soldiers participated in the siege of Bint Jbeil by July 25 while the number of Hezbollah defenders of the town was estimated to "over 100".[23]

Attached: 49E1C10D-9C2A-4B3C-B300-BF1D373BE925.jpg (680x591, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

don't you have some muslim passports to approve leaf?

post nose

direct quote from the Northern Command
>"under no circumstance should you enter the bint jbeil, the mission is to encircle bint jbeil, not to conquer"

going into more detail, the 91st division was given the order to be ready to conquer the town by 20:00 on the 23rd of July, but a day before the deadline the head of the northern command decided that there is no reason to conquer the town.
in the siege not the skirmishes, it is in your own quote

Attached: file.png (633x89, 15K)

>it is in your own quote
nope

Attached: C59A28D9-9FB4-4FC5-9B67-D4629B17E70B.png (750x1334, 156K)

The article says: "By Tuesday, the third day of the offensive, over 5,000 troops were called in to lay siege to Bint Jbeil, [...] . Facing that kind of full-scale onslaught, Hizballah's fighters have no choice but to flee by night or fight it out. "
It clearly says they were not part of the battle inside the city

Yeah so?

Zoomer here, I can't wait to be drafted into an armor division so I can invade Lebanon in my Merkava and then get sideshot by a Kornet missle and burn to death inside

are you retarded? go reread what i said and what you cited

This is about the Battle of Bint Jbeil. The guerrilla warfare combat inside this arab village. Why not count every Israeli soldier in a 150 km radius around this village as a participant as well?

in the last war they destroyed like 5 tanks, oh no
youtube.com/watch?v=6aA9HsmLHBQ

I don’t want to

>According to Time magazine over 5,000 Israeli soldiers participated in the siege of Bint Jbeil by July 25
>5,000 Israeli soldiers participated in the siege of
>siege

>1500 IDF troops = 1399 killed or injured
I suddenly understand why they make us fight each other instead of fighting us themselves

Attached: 1565981044203.gif (254x191, 481K)

How does it feel to know you are on your own?

So true

Please stop copeposting. It’s worse than actual kikes posting. You and I both know Muttmerica lives to serve and we will be there to support our master.

This

Attached: 372F6312-48DE-4DB4-B8C4-4BFD69BC5083.jpg (244x255, 14K)

That means your FUCKED Goy!
Prepare for Desert Storm 2: Lebanon boogaloo

shut the fuck up kike we will gas all of you

we will actually faltten your country this time
>He said that what happened in the Dahya (also transliterated as Dahiyeh and Dahieh) quarter of Beirut in 2006 would, "happen in every village from which shots were fired in the direction of Israel. We will wield disproportionate power against [them] and cause immense damage and destruction. From our perspective, these are military bases. [...] This isn't a suggestion. It's a plan that has already been authorized. [...] Harming the population is the only means of restraining Nasrallah."

I heard Lebanon has the best pussy in the middle east.

My reserve unit always gets sent there first. In 2006 the older guys in my platoon said it was great fun.

Hope I can find a Mia khalifah there after I shoot her family....

Attached: 1525955523985.jpg (650x420, 53K)

why do you want one anyways it’s some song about Zienab

Not going to happen.

Even if you do you'll get crushed by Iran or Iraq and President Trump won't come to save you

America was all you had and you're losing them fast, tick tock

you got slapped by Lebanon and there pussy well never get close to a kike

Iraq? I am confused

>the spacing
is this what /sg/ brings to this website?
>iraq
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
we are striking Iraq now too and they can't do shit about it, funnier than claiming that Syria would.
>Iran
does not have the capability to fight far from home
>America was all you had and you're losing them fast
cope

>Iraq
lol dont start
>Iran
America is surveying the middle east to pervent a 9/11 2.0 and the bullshit following after that and Iran is still not sucking Americas dick which makes it a target for rape

Lebanese are white, kikes are turks
Fuggin rekt

Damn imagine that they can’t fight without their goy slaves

Beta sandnigger has to pay for pussy in Lebanon. The whole of Lebanon is a brothel for lazy oil sandniggers from the gulf.

I'm chad enough to take Lebanese pussy by force.

fuck off Nassim

Attached: file.png (746x218, 34K)

>America is surveying the middle east to pervent a 9/11 2.0
Then they should be surveying Israel more that anyone else

shut up you traitorous fucking kike
your time is coming

Attached: 1566411596529.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

As soon as you get out of line every major player in the MIddle East will turn you to dust

>Bringing up spacing as a legitimate argument
>Using cope
Iraq and Iran will destroy Israel as soon as you lose American support . Your army is irellevant when it comes to actual warfare
>American is surveying the middle East to prevent a 9/11 2.0
You're delusional if you think Trump doesn't know you guys were behind 9/11

>Iraq and Iran will destroy Israel as soon as you lose American support . Your army is irellevant when it comes to actual warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

>meme flag kike

Good I hope Israel bombs Hezbola back to the paleolotihic era.

>Bringing up spacing as a legitimate argument
i addressed the other parts of your """argument""", but you failed to address any of mine

Attached: okretard.png (500x284, 212K)

hamas is funded by israel
Hezbollah will fuck israel up, i hope burges dont interfere

Attached: 1561068957870.jpg (1242x1746, 932K)

Attached: 1566537864663.png (640x800, 959K)

Even if I don't see the destruction of Israel in my lifetime it's comforting knowing that as long as they exist, Jews will never know peace

> Jews will never know peace

Which is great.

Peace is what's destroying Europe.

The conflict here is the only reason there aren't hordes of Muslims who try to infiltrate Israel.

I just came back from my reserve service in Judea and Samaria. There are whole roads there where if you look like a sandnigger, we point a gun at you and ask you to leave. Because they are an enemy population

Based.

lmao this

>expecting Americans to believe the lies from a Hezbola schitzo.
Hahahaha faggot.

Get glassed.

Hezbollah never said Israel was involved in 9/11

If you don’t believe that 911myths.com/html/dancing_israelis.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/George_Washington_Bridge_plot
wikispooks.com/wiki/Dancing_israelis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Hezbollah is one of the biggest shills of schitzo tier anti-senetic conspiracy theories. I could really care less of the specifics of what they said.

Hey ladies

Attached: 5A589197-5CE3-4FB0-9D05-1DC1E0F25214.jpg (808x1079, 190K)

Suicidal incel drones show that doing nothing while America continues blackening itself is the best course of action.

Cringe thread made by stupid hezbolshaytan LARPer

Attached: 1504358445169.jpg (400x400, 51K)

GET. IN. THE. FUCKING. OVEN.

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>anti-senetic conspiracy theories
>anti-senetic

Attached: 8E7536B9-7A1F-4B32-B027-B1D009D92398.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Sorry for typing while I am on a treadmill.

Unlike you, I actually get out of my house, in your case a basement. And I get shit done.

Rage! Rage! Flames of war.

>outdoor treadmill

Kek

THE WAR OF C_rAnian AGGRESSION RAISES

C_A = Central ____________ Agency
Iran = C_A stronghold since the regime change.

>You attack those who threaten you the most
The anti-Israel narrative has C_rAnian roots, it serves to remove the threat to their geopolitical power by pitting allies against each other.
"Big Satan" America against "little Satan" Israel.
[Source obscuration is cyber 101]
(((Mask yourself as the enemy you seek to destroy)))
So they're using useful idiots to get rid of their fear; The pinnacle of their military might is PROJECTION.
You really thought they'd let everyone keep knowing who they are?
Sunlight's a great disinfectant, when you don't know who the C_rAn(i)an Deep Sweeties are~

Attached: Hamas_Khamenei.jpg (1280x640, 56K)

shut the fuck up cuck

Attached: C1F37B56-EA8E-4AE0-A9A8-C625461C9B45.jpg (750x159, 22K)

averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country

Attached: BF7AE312-44E8-4BD4-9027-D8C2FAC6EA41.jpg (750x154, 28K)

>chad

Attached: 379EB61D-BCA5-47CB-BCD5-572826F68742.jpg (1280x1024, 191K)

Kek

Gym bruh.

>outdoor gym

Kek

Projecting this hard.

Tomayto, tomahto

Well I walked about half a mile outside to get there and about a half mile to get back home.

I was just pretending to be stupid but good job

>OY VEY THE WAR BETWEEN HEZBOLLAH AND ISRAEL IS COMING
And Israel will lose and they know it.

redressonline.com/2019/06/israeli-military-analyst-admits-israel-cant-win-the-next-war/

>An article in the Israeli news website Ynet on 1 June carried a headline acknowledging what has been obvious to many Middle East observers: Israel can’t win the next war. The most respected Israeli military correspondent Ron Ben Yishai’s headline reads as follows: “Why won’t we win the next war?”

>Ben Yishai’s rationale is clear and sounds as follows: Israel can’t deal with military casualties. Israeli security matters have been politicised. Field commanders are regularly subject to legal proceedings that lead to heavy penalties, including suspensions. Consequently, many of them have lost their motivation. Israeli society is too sensitive to kidnappings and hijackings and, finally, parents are too involved in Israeli army matters.

>Ben Yishai concludes that Israel is too weak “whether it is a war against Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria or all of them, we will not win!”

>Ben Yishai predicts that Israeli society will collapse into itself, and the Jews who seek a better life and are “spoiled enough” to act upon it will be scattered over the world to look for a quieter and safer place under the sun.

Based

you’re citing a musician, not a military analyst, since everything besides the title contradicts the original article
> ישראל לא תובס במלחמה הבאה, אבל גם לא תנצח. בין אם תהיה זו מערכה בעזה, מלחמת לבנון השלישית או מלחמת הצפון הראשונה (לבנון וסוריה), או שילוב אפשרי ביניהן, אנו נידונים לסיים אותה בלי הכרעה ברורה, בתחושת חמיצות, כשהאויב יוצא מבין ההריסות, מנער את האבק ואצבעותיו פשוקות ב-V לאות ניצחון.
>Israel will not be defeated in the next war, but it won’t win either. Wether it is another operation in Gaza, third Lebanon war or the first northern war, or a combination, we will end the war without a decisive victory, with a feeling of missing out, and when the enemy with get out of the rubble they will claim victory.

and for the too weak conclusion
>אני חוזר ומדגיש שלהערכתי, צה"ל כיום חזק ומוכן טוב מאי פעם בעבר להתמודדות פיזית וקיברנטית עם כל הרכב של אויבים בכל החזיתות.
>I will repeat once again, as I see it, the IDF is more powerful and ready than ever to physically fight a war on all fronts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Ben-Yishai

>award winning Israeli journalist. A veteran war correspondent, Ben-Yishai has covered many military conflicts in several different regions. In 2018, he won the Israel Prize, the Israel's most prestigious civic honor.

>He graduated from the military boarding school near the Hebrew Reali School in Haifa in 1961. He joined the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and served in the Paratroopers Brigade and the Golani Brigade. He finished an infantry officers course and platoon commanders course, in addition to several command courses. He served in paratroopers field units as a reservist.

>In June 1966 he began working as a financial reporter for Kol Yisrael, a position he held until June 1967. During that time he also produced various radio programs. During the War of Attrition he was Kol Yisrael's military correspondent. During that period he was injured while covering an IDF raid on a Fatah camp in Petra, after which he edited Kol Yisrael's current affairs programs. In December 1969 he joined the Israeli Television. In June 1970 he was wounded in an IDF raid in the Golan Heights, after which he became secretary of the Israeli Television's news board. From 1972 to 1976 he also reported for radio and television from Europe. He produced and edited various documentaries.[1] In 1973 he covered the Yom Kippur War. On October 22, he accompanied an Israeli battalion near Ismailia. As he was leaving, the force was heavily bombarded and dozens of soldiers were wounded, including the paramedics. Under fire, he took the paramedics' equipment and attended the wounded. For that, he was awarded the Chief of Staff Citation by the Israeli Chief of Staff, Mordechai Gur, in September 1975

Oh yeah some musician huh? LMAO Zionists on damage control.

> Gilad Atzmon writes:
retard
ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5512754,00.html

I have no idea what you're quoting, yourself? You think just saying these things make it true? Everyone knows Israel cant win a real war like Syria experienced. Israel is shit at ground combat or anything that doesnt involve bombing targets that are not shooting back. Any sort of serious invasion and house to house fighting in Tel avivi would see the IDF mauled by veteran combat hardened islamic mercs that have been fighting all over the middle east for 20 years.

Attached: 7 stages of jewish denial.jpg (537x720, 100K)

I quoted Ben Yishai, you quoted Gilad Atzmon who claimed to represent what Ben Yeshai said, while contradicting him all the way

I linked the original article, written by Ron Ben Yishai, you sperg.