twitter.com/GnosticAmerican/status/1165655539587661825

Attached: x.jpg (648x800, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcTEDWaaz3U
jewishtheater.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: y.jpg (649x431, 54K)

I see I'm wasting my time here.

Cause you aren't showing anything new with your literally nobody tweet. Everyone already knows this here, we don't need to circle jerk it, we are working on getting people to realize it and clearly this isn't moving. Hell, even normies talk about this shit.

The tweet is an hour old. No one is doing anything about. 4 years of MAGA and nothing has changed.

Almost every immigrant I've known with less than $5 Dollars in his pocket finds a job and buys a $2,000 Honda by end of year and rents a $350 Room to live in.

How does person born in the US Become homeless?, I don't understand.

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 25K)

Marx predicted this.

a decadent society leads people to make very poor decisions, such as substance abuse to fill the hole left by an upbringing with no strife or character development

I don't know why no one will hire Americans first. Maybe they are afraid or just assholes. New Jersey has had the nickname 'the asshole state' for decades.

If this happened in Mexico, China or India with 50 million Americans emigrating there would have been a bloody war.

Trying to appeal to common sense and ethics in America does not work anymore. Try fear and greed. They understand that. Replace your signs with "Do Americans have just cause for war?" Put it on a site or blog and copypasta the twitter posts. You certainly have just cause along with millions of other Americans.

Or maybe file a federal lawsuit?

That's because they are hired over Americans. Try harder asshole.

Because regular tax paying Americans are the ones that pay for that immigrant niggers foodstamps and medicare, despite not having their own.

So yeah, its easy to save money and have a good life when the government forces the citizens to subsidize the immigrants lifestyle, by way of taxes

In my area (rampant homelessness) these motherfuckers do not want to work or have responsibility. They barely take care of themselves. Offer them food? Nope they don't want it. They want money for booze and drugs..thet is their priority.

Slide to page 5 in seconds. I wonder who is doing that? hmmm

Attached: bQpEpDBZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Attached: 1566496100427.jpg (680x348, 85K)

Yawn

That's all you've got? Just cause for then.

For war

>everyone needs to go to war because i struggle with women
No thanks.

Attached: 1566496086611.jpg (667x629, 81K)

race mixing is not the issue, displacement is
Whites race mix at the lowest rate of any race
If you defy interests of the race you'll be grouped in with the govts which seek to destroy Europeans. Your choice, slave.

Are you mentally ill? There's nothing on his twitter about White Nationalism retardation.

they also tend to think the only metric for judging their behavior is whether or not it hurts other people. dysgenic behavior aside of course as this require forethought and consideration which is unnecessary to have or pursue, so long and you don't hurt anybody else without those virtues of course.

LOL The bots have arrived.

>$350 Room to live in.
That's because they're in their with 9 other beaners.
And they get jobs that companies/owners won't give to Americans. If I walked onto a construction site tomorrow and said "You can pay me as much as that illegal over there" they wouldn't hire me because if they get paying an American that low of a wage they will get in big trouble.

>displacement
Nobody has displaced me from anything. The only people telling me I'm in trouble are you womenless faggots. My property values have gone up at all 3 locations. And there's even minorities near the one!!

>obsession over not using brown people to clean my house
>thread isn't about WN interests
Hmm

Attached: 1526854695595.jpg (570x404, 39K)

nice try putin,dick.

Attached: 1556153466672.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Fuck off with your straw men coward.

Same shit in Australia. Homeless apply for 200jobs/month on average. The average foreign unskilled worker applies for 5 jobs before being hired. Not per month for 3+ years like a local. Just five, full total.

What the hell kalergi malergy is infecting this place? I blame the lima 75 convention, I blame the jews, and most of all I blame my own family for not being more proactive with self-sufficiency, relying solely on handouts!

what a fucking mess.

>25 minutes after posting his shit thread, OP wants to take his ball and go home

Look man, your heart is in the right place but your thread is shit. I'll give you a pity bump though.

>coward
>says the guy trying to convince people on a hentai forum to abandon their lives and fight so that he can get laid
>rather than just improving himself to the point he could get a girl
Coward.

That's the best you can do? Just cause for war just might work for him.

went out with this girl yesterday. It feels good to self genocide.

Attached: TASHA.jpg (200x264, 19K)

Best I can do? You're the one trying to rally people behind your cause here, buddy. Go rub one out, you're getting angsty again.

The vast majority of homeless are that way by choice or because of extreme mental illness that we no longer have state institutions to treat. That and just addicts that refuse to try to reform.

Liar. Just cause for war!

50 year old man here. Women are not the end goal of life, they come with the territory. Go fap or something, your inane drivel isn't relevant here fatso.

>i'm a 50 year old unmarried man
My fucking sides. Just die of that heart attack already.

Give latin countries reparations

Dont worry Trump will "look into it" once you reelect him. Just 4 more years. The first 4 years were a ruse to fool the libtards.

No, you didn’t. Liar, liar, pants on fire

Because of what you just described. Immigrants get precedence

because immigrants flew over from their nations not to live in the streets of another one.
white people are born in America and have nowhere else to call home, white homeless americans are often just failed human beings or people with severe mental issues.

You traded a beautiful white girl for that.

Good job.

Attached: 765.jpg (477x715, 60K)

Kek. I'll be a grandfather here in a few months. meanwhile you've only got furbabies you fat slob. Lose some weight and maybe take a shower and you might get some.

>4 years
OH WOW a WHOLE FOUR YEARS

look how long the build up was in nazi Germany, it takes time for normies to absorb this shit and snap, they will spend years doing everything they can to avoid admitting they should snap

That isn't going to work anymore.

Nothing is going to happen.
Whites will wimper into their suburbs and about 0.5% of the population will see what's happening and if they say anything they'll lose every material possession and possibly be jailed, beaten, and killed.
The West is committing suicide just like Cambodia.

Attached: 1528644849058.jpg (473x477, 30K)

you are a fag

I'm gonna build up a Harem of Black women just to make you guys mad.

Attached: Therapists.jpg (853x1280, 208K)

>memeflag nigger
Go back to your discord tryhard

Feel sorry for your standards. She's so ugly she dont want to show her face

Try again pussy, I have a gf. This is bait though.

None of us are mad.

black men are laughing in glee at your stupidity that you're trading our women for theirs tho.

>4 years of MAGA
>Has only been in office for about 2.6
I see you like to lie

Colonize

What exactly do you expect to happen?

>gonna be a grandfather
Sure thing, bucko. Gonna give me another hot take before strolling over to Facebook for some more posting?

Sure ya do.

I don't know if you would necessarily call this ugly

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-113651_Gallery.jpg (1440x3040, 1.26M)

>buys a $2,000 Honda by end of year and rents a $350 Room to live in
I HATE THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES
THESE PIECES OF SHIT ARE THE REASON ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND PARKING.
>Six piece of shit beaners living in a single family house taking up four parking spots extra (two cars in the drivewaylol) in a neighborhood that wasn't designed to accommodate this many people.

FUCK YOUUUUU

:^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-123338_OkCupid.jpg (1440x3040, 404K)

This. In my home state non citizens can receive welfare. The broke documented natives have to pay illegals. Its a lose, lose situation for them. Many are too proud to go on welfare too. Some people have no shame and flaunt it around.

Lol I don't have a Faceberg account or any other social media for that matter. Go take a flying leap at a rolling bagel obese faggot. You'll die a virgin and you know it.

Sounds like someone's mad he lost his lawn mower in the divorce...

Black women are THE fucking worst

.t white man who dated 3 black girls because that's all that's around me

Don't do it

The true test of whether or not someone is an American, is asking them if they have any place they can go if America goes to shit.
>I guess I could go stay with my cousins back in.....
Not an American.
Americans don't have options other than America.

I mean I could Date White girls If I wanted to.

I did not say I was white. :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-114157_OkCupid.jpg (1440x3040, 278K)

go race mix then faggot. no one is stopping you from having goblin kids.

>white man who dated 3 black girls because that's all that's around me
Canada is worse off than we thought....

Sounds like someone is mad because they're too fat to mow the lawn they don't even have. I've got a sweet self-propelled Honda mower by the way, as well as a badass Stihl weedeater. I've got a big lawn, it's something you should get off of if you know what's good for you Porky.

I wouldnt

Id rope her and any like her and LYNCH the remainder
The 1% of blacks would greatly benefit from the slaughter of their 99%
Prove wrong

On second thought put "Stop Ethnic Cleansing of Americans" on the signs with a URL or twitter address.

But I've already got white kids. Why do I need to fight some war because you didn't get laid?

>implying I don't have a lawn
>implying I don't have the income to toss a few bucks to Jorge to mow it for me
Lol does mowing the lawn let you forget about the divorce?

Post pic of lawn with timestamp or gtfo larper.

They are trolling hard in this thread. Must be scared.

THE ECONOMY IS DOING BETTER THAN EVER, TRUST ME

Attached: CHOSEN ONE.png (691x675, 495K)

They know we have just cause for war.

>prove it!!
Lol.

>just cause for a war
>that fucking bitch took half my property!!!

>I don't know why no one will hire Americans first.
Americans demand to be paid enough to afford a nice home with a yard and still have 70% of their salary to play with. Mexicans work for peanuts and live stacked ten high in a one bedroom apartment.

Then Jewnions insist they are the only way for an American worker to make a good wage. So they take a big chunk of your salary in (((union dues))) every paycheck... and give them to Democrats who let more Mexicans in.

Attached: 1511080539717.jpg (616x448, 60K)

There you go strawmanning again. Don't you ever get tired of this you silly dork?

Attached: ZyklonB.jpg (886x945, 97K)

jewishtheater.org/

>mad at other people being able to live cheaply

qeq

That sounds suspicious...

Attached: 1563656936815.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

I'm mexican not a jew lmao

Reminder that all Yankees should be hung for the sins of their fathers. If you were born in the north, you are marked for death. Traitors, all of them

I don’t get it

>a 50 year old who prides himself on his lawn and saves "zyklon b memes"
Hardly a strawman.

It's Jow Forums, of course you are wasting your time faggot.

idiot boomer put up signs to get business when he could of just put up a craigslist ad

Who stops to look at signs lmao.

> still believes in democracies
user, I...

Attached: 1538617614668.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Your mom called, she says it's time for you to come out of the basement and mow the lawn. Take out the trash while you're at it.

Attached: possums.gif (270x340, 1.72M)

They are really scared.

Trust the plan?

This may be the case in some states but I know for a fact that for Brazilian illegals that work in restaurants it's because they share low-cost housing and cook together
They work hard, save a bunch of money, and fuck off back to Brazil to start a business or just have a better life or whatever
I'm not sure exactly what the equivalent scheme would be for native Americans

>that reply
Maybe you are 50 years old. Pathetic.

It's a war. Tell me how many wars have been won by tweeting, voting or posting in anime imageboards.
Why are you complaining like a woman? Your constitution was specifically designed with that scenario in mind, you have been taught what to do and you have access to the tools to do it.
Grow a pair, you retarded nigger faggot.

Ever been to Louisiana?

Why don't you start first?

>hire hobos to clean your stuff
user, I...

Attached: 1540356856644.png (630x832, 422K)

Lol, you think you'll live to be 50. If the HIV doesn't get you an opiate overdose will. You know that being fat really puts a strain on your heart, no?

Attached: 1518730775663.jpg (276x182, 7K)

Never seen so many fat fucking niggers in my life
Then looked it up and MS has even more fat ass niggers and I got scared
So many fat niggers behind every tree