Need some good climate change documentaries

This is a subject that I have not really gotten into yet. I suspect it's all a fucking sham and is used to manipulate us, just like most things pushed by the left. Not to mention if you go to videos on youtube speculating about the legitmacy of climate change they have a big link to a wikipedia article under the video, just like with videos about the holohoax. All of my research tells me the sun is cooling, which will obviously not raise global temperatures. So, I want some information. Some links, some documentaries. Red pill me bois

Attached: Solar cooling.gif (500x282, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmIJCGQzCiU
youtube.com/watch?v=k6iOOuZCE_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OC3zpb3WKAA&feature=youtu.be
arxiv.org/abs/1907.00165
bitchute.com/video/6piJY0BKwUoR/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrik_Svensmark
jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=6996
powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/08/michael-mann-refuses-to-produce-data-loses-case.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not a sham and anyone trying to convince you otherwise will very much regret their bullshit in 20-30 years time when they go "DURRR GUESS I WAS WRONG OVER ACTUAL SCIENCE, WHO KNEW?"

>actual science

This is the problem. You guys treat this issue like its scientists vs. conspiracy theorists living in their vans. There are actual climatologists who do not agree with the concept of global warming and who hate that it has been politicized because that means that they basically can't do their fucking job without being ostracized.

youtube.com/watch?v=UmIJCGQzCiU

the global warming retards view Earth's weather as a closed system. They choose to ignore the Sun and it's cycles. They truly believe the Sun doesn't effect weather on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6iOOuZCE_Y

This. Actually those who DO think this is some science vs tinfoil hats thing are the worst kind of low iq retards.

Wow this guy is based. That was a great video. This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

Attached: 1566570330915.jpg (1300x732, 507K)

Literally nothing is going to happen in 2050. Migration, wars and recession will be a muchbigger threat

Climate is always changing, always have, but how much human sourced co2 has to do with it, that’s the question.

There is no rational thinking when it comes to climate talk because of political-, but even more the end of the world fear aspect of it. It’s like believing god ’just in case’ fearing hell, ’nothing to lose’.

But if you look it objectively, you will see that there is very little correlation, let alone causation, with the human sourced co2 and temperature, and you will see all the bs with ipcc, like notorious hockey stick graphs etc.

There are real problems with the nature and human, like the plastic seas. That’s what we should be using our time and resources to.

Perfect. Thank you. Also lol at Time. Fucking clown magazine

Think of it this way: the climate is changing, however, nothing we do will stop what is happening. All the carbon taxes, all the new rules and regulations, all these new powers we will hand over to the environmental extremists, won't stop the climate from changing. That is a scientific fact that even they admit.
So it is all a sham to take away money and power from the producers, and give it to the parasites. it's another attempt at implementing a communist like society by the intellectuals.

Part of the lemming cycle.
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OC3zpb3WKAA&feature=youtu.be

Attached: militant-buddhism-wirathu.jpg (600x399, 32K)

Here is a new paper. It is pretty accessible IMHO. One of the authors was a reviewer for the united nations IPCC. Don't let anyone tell you the science is settled, or try to shame you as a climate denier.

arxiv.org/abs/1907.00165

>All the carbon taxes
the JWO just wants to create a trillion dollar slush fund with which to use to permanently enslave you, they'll have your grand kids eating bug patties for lunch at their youth indoctrination centers before you're dead

full video
bitchute.com/video/6piJY0BKwUoR/

>arxiv.org/abs/1907.00165
I've read the paper, redditors criticise that the sources they use are based upon their work alone and is biased.

Here is an interesting Dane: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrik_Svensmark

Attached: 1566402771011.jpg (900x615, 149K)

>actually calls out commie fucks for destroying science
The only part he was really missing is that science has turned into a cult, but you can't really expect a bong to understand the full extent of reality. Great video nonetheless.

I'm a small-e environmentalist (conservationist?). I believe we need to be good stewards, but I'm not into Sacred Mother Earth worship bullshit.

'Climate change' pisses me off because it sucks all the air out of the room. It demands that all political leverage, financial resources, and expert manpower be expended on a problem that is quite possibly not even real. And assuming it is real, the projected impact by human activity is not even a rounding error on the historical scale.

You want to talk about fixing real environmental damage, like pollution of water and air? I'm there. But that sort of mundane environmentalism is boring. The big shots in politics, entertainment and the green lobby would rather spend their time masterbating about how they're going to stop The End Of The World.

There is no question.

Attached: co2globalwarming.jpg (550x338, 136K)

They interviewed a jew, this whole doc is bullshit

Also, NASA discovered there had been vulcanic activity under the Antarctic ice which explains why the ice was rapidly melting in the 21st century.
jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=6996

Attached: 1565159448700.png (875x909, 642K)

How about reading some academic sources instead of a canned conclusion format like a documentary?

powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/08/michael-mann-refuses-to-produce-data-loses-case.php

There can't be any documentaries about fictional stuff.

Excuse me, but the scaling is logarithmic, which means this graph of marginal contribution should follow the derivative of log(x), or 1/x. This graph appears to be ~1/x^2.3 to exaggerate the marginal decrease, which I'm sure was done for dishonest reasons, because denialists have no integrity whatsoever.