Ruth Bader Ginsberg Whose Death Is Warned “Will Tear This Country Apart

David Axelrod is warning that the process to replace Justice Ginsberg “will tear this nation apart”—and also why elite leftist Hollywood filmmaker Michael Moore sent out in terror a Tweet saying “HOLYMOTHEROFRBG!!EVERYBODY, RIGHT THIS SECOND, JOIN A MOVEMENT, CAMPAIGN, GRASS ROOTS GROUP — WHATEVER — AND WORK NONSTOP BTWN RIGHT NOW & NOV 2020!”—strikes at the very heart of everything that is destroying America.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Fuck that old bat.

Attached: 633d919fa21bef352b091e01ed951ed567716d8cb15220d18c2f12657a7a367d.jpg (500x665, 103K)

finally

It's sad that one side thinks judges who resolutely follow the Constitution as written will be such a hardship upon them!

Attached: unelected-judge.png (604x327, 49K)

Accelerate

We've already been torn apart. It's only a few slight threads holding us together. Ginsberg isnt one of them.

Digits for a fast, yet extremely painful death, she won't make it to October.

>NOOOO GOOOOYS YOU CAN'T JUST PICK A NEW SUPREME COURT JUSTICE AFTER ONE OF THEM DIES
>Y-Y-YOU'RE TEARING THIS NATION APART GOYS!

Jesus fucking Christ their screeching is getting to blatant.

Fucking saved.
KEK. She even looks a bit like my niece.

Except it won't. Axelrod is being a moron. No one prevented Obama from nominating a candidate. The Senate did as they're supposed to do, and refused that nomination. Yep, it's in the job description that THEY are the ones to confirm the SCOTUS nominee and not the president. The whole theory about
>Oh, the Biden rule
or whatever, is just bullshit. However, even if we were talking about the "Biden rule", Obama WAS a lame duck president at that time. Trump will not be. Trump can ONLY be "lame duck":
- after he's been voted out, but before the new president takes office in January
- after winning his second election.. but the "Biden rule" wouldn't apply until his final year in office

So... lets stop lisetning to the talking heads and start using our brains instead.

honestly, she should've stepped down under obama.
read up on it - they tried to get her to, but she literally didn't because she didn't want no man telling her what to do.

liberals should be pissed at her, but she's basically the fucking virgin mary to them.

If she dies, Donald Trump will replace her with another jew. Screencap this

She didn't make it to January.
She's BEEN dead mate.

Finally

Attached: 1565543561136.gif (300x300, 669K)

Truth. Term limit them to like 18 years or something too while we're at it because this fearmongering every vacancy is tiring

>no man
You mean no nigger. It's hilarious how oblivious these leftist retards are to the genuine racism in their party.

>liberals should be pissed at her, but she's basically the fucking virgin mary to them.

This

That's about right, everyone I've known that got pancreatic cancer was gone in 3 or 4 months. At her advanced age she won't see Thanksgiving.

Could you imagine if she dies in 2020 and we nominate a replacement even though we didnt allow the democrats to in 2016? It would be so lulzy

It's not inaccurate... Given how high of a pedestal they put her on and how desperate they are to keep her alive, I think there will be some leftist suicides if her death occurs during DJT's presidency.

Fuck can anyone do about that? Are we supposed to agree to let her live forever? Seems like the only thing this sperging can hope to accomplish is to soften up the opposition into selecting a weak coonservative or liberal replacement for the old bat.

At some point the left is going to have to use real violence or it shows themselves to be worthless. Trump is a dictator! Trump is a Russian agent! Trump is killing brown babies in camps! The SC will end abortion if Trump gets another pick! It's getting kind of old.
Meanwhile in Oregon, a bunch of Republican Senators told the Dems to fuck off over a cap and trade bill, and they immediately had militia coming forward to protect them.

Question is will the Vichy Republicans like Susan Collins and that batch in Alaska fuck it all up for us?

You just know they will.

We picked up a seat or two in the Senate in 2018. I don't think they will be an issue now.

We have 53 seats now so both of them could vote against it and we'd still get the nominee through. And thats assuming they would vote against the nominee. They already blew their load with kavanaugh and called him a rapist and we still got him confirmed and that was with less seats

1 supreme court pick for every year of his presidency

Cant wait for the salt.
That kavanaugh shit was just an apertizer in comparison.

Collins would vote to confirm, I think. The Kavanaugh debacle was really bad for her and put her re-election at risk. She went from having one of the highest net approvals to the second lowest

You really think the democrats will be rational and think of it that way? Kavanaugh practically tore rhe country apart. This would be 10x worse

Manufactured bull shit, my duuuuude. Brett Kavinaugh worked closely with Merrick Garrland. It's da bread AND circus kabuki wooky theater. So rightly STFU about it bein a habbiding.

Attached: 1560858200039.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

Hope she lasts at least until election night; RBG kicking before the election will make them bring in more illegal migrants to vote.

>David Axelrod is warning that the process to replace Justice Ginsberg “will tear this nation apart”

good

Attached: 1554867554212.jpg (950x760, 214K)

Attached: rbg rpg.jpg (766x631, 112K)

I'm a madman. Argue with me on this!

Attached: 1566699658119.jpg (800x450, 68K)

She died last November and only now is The Party releasing that to its influencers. Instead of angrily demanding why it was hidden from even them, they are stepping predictably right into line, which may be partly because of things they know The Party knows about them and can also reveal. People like Milano and Moore are trapped.

Imagining the night panic these vermin feel is like a balm to my very soul

I've said this before, but I guess I need to say it again. I am what you would call a bit of a memesmith. That is not exactly the truth, the full truth is that I am a more powerful memewizard than even I myself understand. I am not even quite sure how exactly it is that I do it, but the results are undeniable. I have cast memespells that changed the world. One of the first memes that I ever cast was one that I did not even try to cast. You see, I cast this meme before I even knew what a meme was. It was entirely organic in nature, it just kinda happened. No thought was put into it, no lulz were sought, no OC generated, but still this meme was not just a meme it was possibly the most powerful meme that I have ever cast.

It was a simple meme, straight and to the point, but the energy that flowed around it was immaculate. I knew right away, even before I knew how memes worked, that this meme would come to pass. It goes like this... The happening will happen but not until I am ready for it to happen. As a result I have taken my time getting ready, to ensure that I am as ready as possible and that other anons have the same amount of time to do so. But, I expect to be ready for it fairly soon, no later than January at the absolute latest, but more likely somewhere between September and the end of October.

This. We can't even comprehend the salt from an anti abortion white Christian woman SCOTUS appointment.

Using the Court to make laws is how the Anglo-American tradition works. Not enough people are questioning this entirely.

>is how the Anglo-American tradition works.
letter of the law over the intent of the law is wholly the territory of kikes.

>OOH THIS'LL BE THE BIG ONE
Just like Epstein, right? Oh wait, no one cares.

It doesn't matter what the truth is. The jew media establishment is going to stir NPC's into a frenzy over this.

They won't give up their plans so easily

RBG RIP
IRAN IRAQ SYRIA WW3

>inb4source

Attached: inb4sourcesmaxdefault.jpg (154x250, 4K)

Jesus how do you let them get away with this crap? That is just disgusting

Hopefully he nominates Ann Coulter and the left chimps out.

>ginsburg hasn't been dead since december
top kek m8, good stuff
Her döppelganger will still be around 50 years from now and the libshits will still screech like the retarded faggots they are when you point it out.

As if the Kavanaugh circus hearings weren't tearing the country apart

Kys

Neither matters to leftists, they only want "do as we say" law.

Greedy jew is greedy. Who woulda thought?

Speaking of which, whatever happened to "Dr. Ford?" Surely, the left is still trying to get justice for her.

>Jew says replacing current Jew will "tear the country apart"
How is this a happening?

then where would the fun be

Oh well; sure culls the herd

>she's basically the fucking virgin mary to them
Not after she gives up or dies and Trump gets a third seat.
Then it'll be all S button.

finally. i've been waiting for this. bring it on niggers. GTKRWN.

Attached: dark.jpg (1024x681, 91K)

Do you think Trump purposely held off on the catholic chick from notre dame to get maximum salt when Ginsburg dies?

Cuz i was pretty pissed trump didnt pick her last time...but....now it seems good that he didnt

>Hollywood filmmaker Michael Moore sent out in terror a Tweet saying
>SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME A DOZEN CAKES TO EAT RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Why? she adopted 2 shitholers.

OH REALLY? I didnt fucking know THAT

OH REALLY. I didnt fucking know THAT

Attached: bunny pancake.jpg (1000x875, 98K)

Coult3er is comped, and POTUS knows it; not habbening

Another pro-tip: If your side is afraid of losing another Supreme Court Justice, maybe your side shouldn't be forcing so many unconstitutional laws upon us.

GOOD

I want some more divisive shit like replacing RBG. The old hag should’ve stepped down under Obama.

Yay, you go patriotic pancreatic cancer.

Attached: image.jpg (574x499, 30K)

It’s over. The left lost. This old bitch is done and Trump is going to install a conservative majority on the S.C. that will last a generation. Fuck the left.

if she does die, her body will be kept alive until the next presidential election, no one will pull the plug to wait out the clock keeping the seat unfilled.

Attached: 1566416115304.jpg (997x995, 204K)

You mean Amy Barrett? Yeah, she adopted some niglets. Also:
>putting yet another fucking cumdumpster on SCOTUS
No.

This!!!

Attached: (You) are awesome!.jpg (640x480, 71K)

People here have said that too.

The left has been out for blood ever since Mitch McConnell blocked Obama's 3rd Supreme Court pick, Merrick Garland, citing the Biden Rule that says no Supreme Court picks during an election year. Look at what they did to Justice Kavanaugh with what little they had and how they almost got away with it. What are they going to do when their liberal matriarch dies? McConnell already said he will confirm a judge if a vacancy appears next year; what if she dies then?

RBGs death will be the breaking point if it happens on Trumps watch.

Attached: 1558175943084.jpg (1242x1511, 1.43M)

How is she comped? She’s super based and I hate women in politics.

So why do you want her? Do you hate America?

you act like jews aren't overwhelmingly in favor of Trump and the GOP. that or you're a fucking shill/discord tranny/shareblue/mossad

She was brainwashed and very publicly cucked out on the wall, all over kike media immigration propaganda that she should know not to trust by now, no chance in hell Trump would toss her any bone at this point.

Attached: cat_lady.jpg (788x600, 88K)

Death to America

Attached: Whores of Zion.jpg (672x747, 73K)

They activated incel Moore. This will be very uninteresting.

She seems based. Shed be a chick.....and catholic....which would be ultimate salt for the left.

We’re counting on it. National Chimpout. Blowback. End of problem. Everyone lived Happily Ever After (except the libtards, too bad).

We have to make the catfish sock puppet accounts now.
That shit was so ca$h.
They will swallow the same bait a third time.
Pissgate was legendary, Avennatigate was legendary, so this one will be as well.

But a cumdumpster is a female. Libs are the party of women...yet trump picks a woman..who is also catholic to be on SCOTUS. maximum salt?

I dont know my gut feeling on her is she isn't a cuck like Gorsuch and kavanaugh seem to be.

>any progressive group
>grass-roots

They'd have a hard time running a Kavanaugh style op on her during conformation at least.

King of Israel needs no one.

Attached: tweet 23.jpg (804x245, 40K)

I believe that she never even existed. It's the only way to explain how no one since the hearing has attempted to find/interview her and miss an opportunity to shit on Trump/white men.

The best reason STILL to vote for trump is for a round of SC replacements. For all the shit he has or hasnt done, this remains my single issue against the (((hordes))) that wish for the death, rape, and end of our lives and rights.

And if he caused a mass extinction in africa+china+mexico, I would vote to give him imperial powers

>Ruth Ginsberg kicks off boogaloo
pure pottery

RBG is dead, betweent he ears, behind the eyes, she's dead. She's being propped-up with formaldehyde and hairspray.

She gone.

>Woman
>Destroyed her family by adopting two niglets
Go glow elsewhere

fpbp

Why would this tear the country apart ? Couldn't they just assassinate some of the judges as soon as they swear in a new democratic president?

Why doesn't she ever post a pic with timestamp or come out in public?

The media told the mindless liberal drones - aka NPCs - that it no longer mattered.

So, naturally, they stopped caring.

why would she need to, street shitter

Considering Scalia, I think that's the plan anyways.

Brett is straight up chad!

>she seems based
>imports in shitholers

What’s it like being a faggot and retarded?

This.
Maybe we should get some conservative outlet to try to contact her through the university she supposedly works at. Or even better, if some user lives in the area, try to enroll in one of her classes.

>1 post by this id
Whatcha doin', rabbi?

ROLL|NG FOR THIS GODDAMN BABY KILLING HOLOCAUST REMEMBERING PENNY GRUBBING OLD BAT KIKE TO DIE

Attached: 1552675248857.jpg (400x400, 24K)