What is the optimal human population?

500 million in perpetuity?

Attached: 1535369512133.jpg (673x380, 96K)

Remove Jews and luciferians first, then we can talk.

It's funny because these luciferians create all the problems like overpopulation and then swoop in with their "divine" wisdom to solve the problems they create in the first place.

The right question would be,what is the ideal ethnic composition of the world,and the answer is this:

Attached: 37834626_2123748441238807_5024554713421447168_n.jpg (1080x1107, 147K)

There is no upper limit for the optimal population of white people.

blacks? zero.

asians? maybe 20 million. else we get inbreeding depression.

>muh luciferians
take your meds retard

a chad and a roastie?

we just need to cull south america, africa, and most of asia

don't get why white girls always go for the ugliest blacks

women will fuck dogs, user

A set of small villages dedicated to research and development of science of a size of about 100,000.

christ, it should be considered child abuse to make a baby that ugly

True, my sister had a tall übermensch blond boyfriend, a soulmate. She left him for a Mexican cockroach, not even castizo 70-85% European, I am talking about a full blown brown native, 0% European, short, fat, ugly.

Get rid of all third world migrants,and find out what is ideal

I'd say 50-100 million is the goal. Eugenics and mass extermination make perfect sense on a burning planet of limited resources

Ultimately all non-Europeans including southron ones are literal fucking sub-humans since they all carry either negroid and/or ausraloboriginal ape DNA

Don't be a bitch and kill that whore.

Tolerating racemixers in ones family is not normal.

I think the ideal human population is zero.

I live near these slabs. Trips decides what I graffiti on them.

Attached: IMG_20190825_130956.jpg (1080x1431, 410K)

>literal average white woman
>below avg body with above avg face
>marry an ugly but hyper athletic and hyper confident tyrone professional athlete
>become a multi millionaire overnight
Tbh id do it too. After he retires and goes broke she'll dump him and live off whatever alimony he can scrape up from his legacy.

Kike spotted.

Black lives matter and a hammer and sickle

>everybody who doesn't believe in muh spirit cooking satan plot is a jew
found the schizo

Luciferanism is illuminism and actually exists. It has nothing to do with spirit cooking you nupol retard.

remove the bottom 25% of the dumbest/poorest people every 100 years and it willl work itself out. the problem is that we dont have any anti-disgenics program whatsoever except for abortion.

7 million, one big capital per continent with a million inhabitants, each with their own culture. Although antartica would be though

it used to be cars with big vee ates that took care of the problem

The limit of the planet's ability to radiate waste heat. Quadrillions.

optimal for Earth is

we must go back to 90s level of regulations and safety standards for cars with 70s horsepower

Completely depends on available tech and resources.

It's more a matter of how much living space each human needs, optimally.

1 billion
All white

Just me and Asuka

Attached: asuka hoes mad hook.jpg (750x562, 69K)

Bruh

Attached: IMG_20190825_193255.png (392x469, 146K)

Do it in hydroflouric acid for permanency.

Tbh 500.000.000 sounds great. If only we stopped giving any aid to Africa we'd go back down to that number in no time.

I hate that repeated last line. It’s so smug and fake deep. This isn’t the work of an intelligent writer; more likely some political hack.

Russians go first

because he is a professional football player, you retard. woman want two things. resources and status.

there's a billion and a half in india alone

are you fucking retarded, do you think those believes are only about spirit cooking or what.
thelematic believes, magick, and all it references has existed for thousands of years, starting with the earliest civilizations, and is heavily used, not only by the elites, but also by a big part of the general public.

The optimum human population is 1. Just me.

The look on the mixed baby's face says "Why am I here?"

t. half thai abbo subhuman

For what reason should we keep those roaches descendant from primitive lifeforms alive, if we have the technology to get rid of them

Literally no solid arguments against mass exterminations other than muh feelings

hung up on something so shallow

>fuck off boomer

>White
>Virtually Infinite

>Shitsksin
>

Attached: Literal Facebook Meme.png (500x732, 583K)

It doesn't matter as long as all other men are transgender. If the world was my harem then the more the merrier.

Attached: 1923487194.jpg (1200x1600, 153K)

Attached: 1541808054498.jpg (252x291, 29K)

lmao lemme guess these satanic luciferian vampires inexplicably worship saturn in your deranged conspiratorial world view, right?

Attached: 1540738971731.jpg (800x504, 61K)

He's the same Jew that posts here every day. He has schizophrenia and accuses everyone of being a schizo. Very likely he's a pedo too, and goes to torture and rape parties.

127516118000000 KW/h of sunlight at any given time, assuming 100% perfect capture tech.
Assuming we all went underground and covered the entire planet with trees, with their 2% efficiency, that’s 2,550,322,360,000 KW/h captured.
With a human needing 2.39KW/h a day, that’s at max 1 trillion people
Because only 40% of our land, which makes up 29% of earths surface is for agriculture, that’s a max of 124 billion.
Because of how much of that is used for livestock or producing feed for livestock , drop it to 10 billion.
Now factor that we’re actually already using more of the earths resources per year than it gets back from solar radiation, the day we use more resources than the earth gets back is called overshoot day. This year it was on July 29th.
Consider how much of our crops are only able to grow because of the petrochemical feed we give them.
Meaning we can currently sustain 57.26% of earths population
So kill 42.74% of the population , or 2.9925 billion people

>remove the bottom 25% of the dumbest/poorest people every 100 years and it willl work itself out.
b-but... what about /leftypol/?

"Niggers tongue my anus"

Fuck if I'm giving a car to every single poor person just to watch them die.

At least 1.5 billion, maybe 2.5 billion, but I doubt it is much more than 4 billion.
Anyway, enjoy infinite niggers, resource starvation and environmental degradation, idiots.

No...they worship baphomet
but you already knew that
Now run along and dilate

Attached: TransgenderMemeBaphomet.jpg (619x824, 174K)

Irrelevant

oh, and is baphomet real?
>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny
fascinating how jewbrahamic religions inculcate their followers with this type of thought process

>ideal ethnic composition
We should merge back into the First Human.

Attached: Khoisan.jpg (332x500, 102K)