Why are you guys so anti-Israel ?

Why are you guys so anti-Israel ?
You do realize they are the only democracy in the middle east and the stabilizing force in the region, don't you ?

Attached: approved_pic(pol)_35.jpg (810x455, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice file name

>stabilizing force

KEK

Attached: 1566423673715m.jpg (1024x672, 59K)

Everyone who believes that is a senior citizen. Time's up.

Maybe it is because the older you get the wiser you become. Baby-boomers are the richest generation for a reason.

I remember being this guy

nice flag, kike

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 18.16.36.png (162x92, 10K)

i love israel, it's a great country and a paradise, all jews should be sent there and a huge wall built around it, so nobody can leave or enter, for extra protection and awesomeness

Attached: jewish ritual.jpg (844x624, 235K)

>You do realize they are the only democracy in the middle east
who gives a shit about democracy
>and the stabilizing force in the region, don't you ?
why would we need or want a stable middle east?

DEMOCRACY GOOD
NAZIS BAD

>who gives a shit about democracy
Democracy is political implementation of judeo-cristian ethics. It just shows that whites and jews have a lot in common and should help each other.
>why would we need or want a stable middle east?
To achive world peace and prosperity for everyone regardless of race and relegion.

Attached: Mossad Posed as CIA.png (892x516, 63K)

Fuck democracy. Fuck the middle east and fuck you, smelly jidf hebe shill. Remember the USS Liberty.

What guys? Only shitskins and lefties who don't actually belong here but have tried highjacking the site to hate Israel.

Heil Trump. Death to Paleshitstine. Conquer forever.

Hi JIDF

Attached: jewish internet defense force.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

>Why are you guys so anti-Israel ?

They're not. At least, old Jow Forums wasn't. The idea used to be that promoting Israel was a good thing because it would force the normals to recognise the benefits of ethnocentrism. And that Israelis were preferable to Islamists any day of the week. But this was years ago.

Nu Jow Forums, however, is mostly made up of unironic Muslims from shit tier countries (or Turks/Pakistanis/Nafris posting from European nations). Obviously, their hatred of Israel is pathological, so that explains that.

Jow Forums is now also made up of a newer generation of zoomers who think racism is "cringe" but who love to rag on Israel. Why? Because these kids got their start on twitter, listening to "traditionalists" like Nick Fuentes who spends every waking moment of his life seething at Israel - yet is too squeamish to say nigger.

Essentially, Israel is losing support in the west as a result of mass immigration of Muslims and the failure of Israelis to win over zoomers. Or, rather, the co-opting of the far right by basement dwellers like Nick has shifted focus away from shedding light on the horrors of demographic change towards mindlessly expending energy on hating Israel whilst paradoxically hoping based Donald and "muh traditional values" somehow halt this ever exponential demographic decline in the west.

Attached: uss_liberty.png (907x559, 105K)

Attached: Israel is ISIS.png (771x888, 699K)

Attached: ISIS israel.png (582x696, 406K)

Nice one. Approved pic lol. Obviously, you are a shill. I'll point it out for anyone who doesn't know yet. I'll point out the most recent transgression of Israel against the United States. THEY ATTACKED US ON 9/11 YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS. Pull your heads out of your god damn asses and do something about it.

Attached: 67876876.jpg (804x801, 155K)

Attached: ISIS jewish munitions crate.jpg (960x660, 142K)

Attached: 1-shot-2-kills-Israeli-t-shirt.jpg (932x1532, 553K)

>world peace
This meme needs to die. In order to achieve world peace every single person on the planet needs to have the exact same opinion and never want or have any freedom.
World Peace is literal slavery.

>(((memeflag)))
>stabilizing force

Kikeanon, I...

Attached: pol jannies.png (1348x532, 165K)

Attached: 1563649019202.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

But listen to the boomer!

youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg

Attached: 1565274605591.jpg (640x781, 109K)

Attached: 1565847245935.png (456x392, 91K)

Attached: 1565621352077.jpg (978x966, 388K)

>Why are you guys so anti-Israel ?
gee i wonder why

Attached: 1558313411180.jpg (248x400, 35K)

You do realize they are the only democracy in the middle east and the stabilizing force in the region, don't you ?

Jesus Christ, you're either a Jew or a typical American dumb fuck wh knows nothing about history.
Stabilizing force in the ME? Before that nation of lying, thieving parasites came into existence, the ME was relatively calm, now it's in a constant uproar all thanks to Israel bombing its neighbors in order to kill them off so those leeches can steal their land.

War is peace.

Attached: 1984-ss1.jpg (535x315, 32K)

NUKE ISRAEL
GLASS ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
GLASS ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
GLASS ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
GLASS ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
GLASS ISRAEL

Attached: d02.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

> Why are you guys so anti-Israel ?
It's full of worthless kikes on gibs.

> You do realize they are the only democracy in the middle east and the stabilizing force in the region, don't you ?
A small lie and a huge one.

for selfishly hoarding everything
guess it's our fault for failing to be born at the right time

Is this your first shill post?
Learn from

That's a load of bullshit. More or less everyone from European countries posting in here and hate on kikes, also hate on Muzzies. So they/we aren't fucking Muzzies. Some few are, but 99% of us are just whites who are fucking tired of kikes.

>Stablizing force
>Since 1948 the middle-east has gone to shit

Attached: Top_Kek.jpg (360x240, 23K)

A civil war in America is the only way to save white people because of that shithole's control of msm.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I know what Trump is doing with the whole Jewish thing. This of course makes the huge assumption he ISN'T actually really MIGA, which of course is what it appears right now.
He's trying to pied piper the Jewish vote. Not only that, but I think he's making himself so well liked among US Jews, I think he's trying to turn them to be more patriotic and loyal to the US, rather than Israel first. Do you see it? He hasn't made the move yet, but I think that's what he's ultimately going to try to do. Move American Jews more towards America. It's a longshot, I agree, but the elements are all there.

show flag kike

So what?

Fuck the USS liberty remember 9/11

Attached: 1562740797053.jpg (640x632, 156K)

Attached: eb9.png (600x550, 29K)

But I am pro Israel. I also unironically think the greater israel conspiracy theory is lame, because it is unfortunately inline with reality.

It's just a coincidence...

Attached: 1563557960727.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

He has no such power and it's a retarded plan. He is simply MIGA. Nothing more to it. It's naive to think otherwise.

>Supporting the country that did 9/11 and tricked you into fighting their wars forever like the dumb golem you are

What a dope pic

Sir, your talking about Saudi Arabia, not Israel.