Why do niggers have so many guns if they statistically all have priors?

Why do niggers have so many guns if they statistically all have priors?

Attached: 1563331759179.jpg (640x960, 85K)

The thing about niggers is they don't follow laws.

Then the police pick on them for no reason!

Cause they neva goin back.
Also Hi, Mossad.

Attached: 1566752523901.png (640x960, 622K)

This, I unfortunately live around nigs and every time shit is going down a nig is involved. Loud yelling at 4am? Nigs. 7-11 is robbed? Nigs. People blocking traffic? Nigs. I can go on but I'm too busy watching my truck so nigs don't try to break into it.

Attached: funwblacks107-hurricane-rescue.webm (640x360, 720K)

a lot of them are stolen from white peoples homes

This. I live in the suburbs but get news from closest big city. Everyday it's niggers.

10 niggers per government apartment
50% have priors
50% don't have priors
Do the math

What area of Michigan do you live?

>Nigger with trigger discipline
Fuck!

Anyone ever found themselves in a 7-11 in line with like 5 other people while a negress at the front of the line is going back and forth from different areas of the shop and placing items one at a time on the counter?
I've seen it 2 or 3 times.
The funny thing is simple things like that turns white people into neon nazis much more than things like crime statistics or other empirical data on even worse acts.
The idea of violating basic courtesy so flagrantly is so foreign to whites that they go into like an immediate uncanny valley mode where they are in total disbelief at the behavior of this nigger in front of them.

Attached: 1565833295713.jpg (724x717, 106K)

>when KFC closes early

This is why the most 'racist' Whites are the ones that have had the most exposure to niggers.

I had the same problem when I lived in Greenvikke, TX.

Yet we’re supposed to believe when some Jew from suburban Vermont tells us that diversity is epic and infallible.

Because they are niggers. Living in a white society and following a white societys rules is like a chimp wearing in a tuxedo. You can put a chimp in a tuxedo but the chimp will find it too constraining and will eventually manage to undress himself.

Because they buy guns illegally

so she is gonna kill herself before she's broke?

look at that shitty jewelry.
stupid tats.
weave.
make-up.
she's fat.
has nails.
>she broke

>tfw black

I have never used or even seen a real gun before

Kek

The thing is it's increasingly a Jew society where they don't want rules for niggers but white must follow anti white rules

Because gun laws are both entirely unconstitutional, and ineffectual simultaneously.

You don't have to buy a gun at a gun store.

Ahem.
I gotta say something.
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
AND FUCK JANNIES.
Thank you.

Attached: 1561146146315.jpg (798x1000, 88K)

In Chimpcago they rob the trains that carry weapons while they're out away from civilization since it's cargo is not guarded and all the ports are shitty standalone ones with guards who KOS rather than other cities with a few heavily guarded terminals. Just so you're aware those cargo contain non civilian military grade weapons at times, not just fudd shit and glawk fawtys/hi points.

Here in NY they go down into the city to get the guns and then come upstate and sell them. When they kill someone not all the nogs will keep it or trash it. Some with an IQ over 90 trade it with other nogs or with the dealer directly for different weapons, sometimes with cash or drugs. Guns with bodies are risky and cheap so some keep the blood flowing.

Another way is through grandma. Tyrone wires grandma 3k for a bunch of glocks and tec 9s or 10k on a new tricked out chink shit AK. Although unconfirmed I think this is the reason for some of those accidental police raids where the alphabet bois and SWAT raid a poor old woman for drugs and guns.

How do criminals commit crime when it is already illegal?

I had this happen, then the black dude behind me tries to hand me a fatass handful of nickels to buy his beer for him since he forgot his ID. I told him no, and he was like "I've got the money right here, bro". Wtf? I'm not the cashier.