EPSTEIN

SPREAD AWARENESS!!!

I AINT LETTING THIS FUCKING SHIT DIE OUT AGAIN.

I WANNA SEE /POL FILLED WITH EPSTEIN THREADS.

I’M GONNA NEED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING AUTIST ON DECK!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE, GO!!!

Attached: 184606D8-0CB1-4465-8596-3102DD115BB3.jpg (571x504, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtu6TCbJtVY&feature=youtu.be
nypost.com/2019/08/24/jeffrey-epsteins-talent-agent-pal-spotted-scouting-fresh-flesh-in-brazil-before-epstein-arrest/
archive.is/3gRjN
documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_France
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/23/boorish-and-self-centred-little-love-for-prince-andrew-over-epstein-links
youtu.be/e62oxe2LegQ
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html
drive.google.com/file/d/1x6NKxEYmIZad4edr_fmfkxJtkFXttkyv/view
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up
mintpressnews.com/genesis-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-relationship/261455/
coreysdigs.com/clinton-foundation/shipwrecked-on-ten-islands-with-clintons-branson-part-iii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being this autistic
kys retard
>inb4 shit thread 404's

bump

Fuck off, shill.

amazing contribution you dumb 1pbtid swede faggot

8’s trump 7’s..... checked.

Public pressure might be a factor in getting the truth. Too many normies doubt the story. keep the pressure on on fb, twitter, etc

It’s gotta start here before going to fb, twitter, etc.

bump

Bumpp

Problem is lack of evidence, information.. We need an insider or a Quant tier hacker to infiltrate some real dirt that will gain traction.

Attached: fuck you say.jpg (2000x2884, 919K)

Attached: 1565811077334.jpg (675x1200, 121K)

Epsteins murder was justice, change my mind.

Yeah look how happy prince Andrew is. Justice prevails

Attached: B389E73C-7859-4A6F-BF77-6558F6730678.jpg (962x650, 126K)

We needed him alive just for a little bit longer. I see his death as a massive L for us.

Bump

Bump

Nah, the people acting outraged over Epstein's death were just acting
I think the truth was that there are enough witnesses who've been talking a LOT about who and what they saw around Epstein and Ghislaine
Epstein had outlived his usefulness

That said, I don't quite trust Barr yet and won't until we see some law actually being enforced.
If there's anyone out there who wants to restore the rule of law in this republic, they need to have an ironclad understanding of this:
We, The People, require visible, audible PROOF of OUR laws being enforced, without exception for "elites".

Trust but verify, man.

Attached: suspishusdoggo.jpg (500x364, 37K)

Attached: Epstein Clinton.jpg (799x704, 34K)

Attached: Prince Andrew & Maxwell.jpg (615x423, 36K)

Attached: Glenn & Eva Dubin.jpg (1910x1952, 985K)

We’re gonna need more threads.

This thread by itself won’t do too much.

i know look at all the autistic faggots pretending they're solving a mystery

This is like the third thread. The jannies are gonna 404 the threads retard.

Well, get on it then, user.

The more the better.

I’m well aware of that. But it’s not gonna stop me or you. So keep at it.

Let’s hope that your efforts aren’t fruitless.

Attached: 86AF625A-3202-4C35-A2F9-653193EEF29C.jpg (1242x1246, 685K)

Bump

That’s the right attitude, brother.

Who is Epstein? Could someone fill me in?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtu6TCbJtVY&feature=youtu.be

New: Epstein's disgusting pal Jean Luc Brunel was in South America "scouting for talent" just a few months before Epstein was arrested:

nypost.com/2019/08/24/jeffrey-epsteins-talent-agent-pal-spotted-scouting-fresh-flesh-in-brazil-before-epstein-arrest/

Three months before FBI agents arrested Jeffrey Epstein at a private New Jersey airport for his alleged role in a global child trafficking ring, his old pal and business partner Jean Luc Brunel was busy scouring Brazil for girls who could make him even richer.

Brunel, 72, an agent who in the 1980s discovered some of the biggest names in modeling — Christy Turlington and Angie Everhardt — was on a month-long scouting jaunt, crisscrossing the South American nation for the next big thing.

Through big cities and dusty frontier towns, Brunel stopped at more than 20 agencies and interviewed hundreds of girls, a Brazilian model agent recalled to The Post.

“He spent more than two hours with us,” said the agent, who owns a talent firm. “I brought my wife and 7-year-old daughter to the meeting. I knew nothing about what he had been accused of doing. I still don’t quite believe it.”

Brunel’s been implicated in court filings of procuring girls for his old American chum, who was indicted on charges of sexually abusing dozens of girls before his suicide in a Manhattan federal lock-up on August 10.

Activist group Innocence en Danger, which has been urging more be done to probe potential abuses in France, has said it had received statements from 10 witnesses alleging sexual abuse involving Epstein and his cohorts.

France’s high court on Friday announced that it was now conducting a “preliminary investigation” into “l’affaire Epstein” after an exchange of information with their US counterparts. (cont'd next post)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Jeffrey Epstein’s talent-agent pal spotted scouting ‘fresh flesh’ in Bra (927x625, 1.1M)

kek of the day

“The investigations will focus on potential crimes committed against French victims on national territory and abroad, as well as on suspects who are French citizens,” said Paris prosecutor Remy Heitz.

And that means attention on Brunel is intensifying.

The modeling tycoon is one of the first people French investigators are expected to question.

Brunel — who has not been charged with a crime — has vigorously denied all allegations against him in the past, and model world insiders told The Post he continues to work as an agent and scout for MC2, which once counted Epstein as an investor.

“Oh, yeah. That guy is always scouting for girls,” said Jarl Ale de Basseville, a Paris-based fashion photographer who has known Brunel since the 1990s. “But it’s a fine line between modeling and prostitution, and the problem with guys like him is that they think they own the girls.”

Another longtime Brunel associate said, “He likes fresh flesh, that’s for sure.”

Jean Luc Brunel was born into a wealthy family in Paris two years after the end of the Second World War. His father was a successful realtor who amassed a sizeable fortune.
Enlarge Image
Candelita Brunel and Arnaud Brunel (right)Candelita Brunel and Arnaud Brunel (right)Getty Images

Brunel’s brother, Arnaud Brunel, is a businessman who is regularly featured in society columns.

“Jean Luc is charismatic,” said the associate. “But there are two sides to him and they always tried to destroy each other.”

Friends and business associates described him as a brilliant model scout who had a sharp eye for talent, and built up his first venture, Karin Models — a Paris-based company he joined in the 1970s — into one of the most prestigious talent agencies in the world.

But people also described him as a mean-spirited, lecherous rogue who allegedly took advantage of vulnerable young women. In French modelling circles he is known as “Jean Cul” or Jean the Ass.

(cont'd)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Jeffrey Epstein’s talent-agent pal spotted scouting ‘fresh flesh’ in Bra (450x310, 280K)

"The flamboyant Frenchman — said to be colorblind — would often show up at industry soirees with his models and celebrities, looking like he was high on cocaine and wearing turquoise-colored pants and a brightly colored pashmina shawl, eyewitnesses told The Post.

“He walked in surrounded by six or seven blonde Swedish models who towered over him,” the associate said.

With homes in Paris, New York and Miami, Brunel rarely traveled with a suitcase, the associate said.

“He would just buy three of everything, so he had it in each of his homes,” the associate said.

By 1996, Karin Models had expanded its business operations to an office in New York, public records show.

It opened another location in Miami’s trendy South Beach neighborhood in 2003, and by 2011 the company changed its name to MC2, Florida public records show.
Brunel began to distance himself from the day-to-day operations of the firm, and spent much of his time scouting out new talent.

He also befriended Epstein. Flight logs from Epstein’s private jet show that Brunel flew on the so-called “Lolita Express” more than 20 times between 1998 and 2005.

In Paris, Epstein owned seven apartments on the Avenue Foch, a short walk from Brunel’s luxury flat on Avenue Hoche.

“I remember that people were warning him about Epstein,” the associate said. “Everyone was hearing that this guy was not on the level. They told him to drop this guy, that he was bad news. Jean Luc didn’t listen to them.”

But a break in their relationship occurred in 2015, when Brunel and MC2 sued Epstein claiming that the “bad publicity generated by criminal charges” against Epstein had been “bad for business.”

Since Epstein’s arrest, Brunel has been spotted once at a Paris party. Brunel told the Brazilian model agent that he now divides his time between Miami and Thailand."

This French prosecutor sounds like he wants to roast "Jean the Ass" at the stake.
Sounds perfectly appropriate.

Nope, his non-profit, research,... are all public.

maxwell father suicided yesterday
he was long time mossad agent

Who cares? He hurt a bunch of psychopath Americans. Even the ones he killed would have just grown up to be another psychopath propping up the kike pyramid scheme. Why would I shed a tear when my enemies are killing my enemies? I’m glad he got out of here safely to Israel. The mafia fucktards are so retarded that they believe anything in the jewspaper from the Jew York times, so this literal superhero got to safely escape to Israel where he can be killed by Iran in the next year when they invade with Russia and China.

Proof?

He deserved a fate worse than death

Autism engaged

>Mysterious death of alleged Epstein ‘madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell’s father

archive.is/3gRjN

>Ms Maxwell’s father — media mogul and fraudster Robert Maxwell — died under bizarre circumstances.
>The body of the publishing baron and British MP was found floating in the ocean naked after he vanished from his luxury yacht in the Canary Islands.
>inquest ruled his death was the result of a heart attack and accidental drowning
>Mr Maxwell, who escaped Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia in his youth, had also been accused of being a long-time agent for Mossad,

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY
ALL THREADS DIE AFTER THIS IS POSTED
IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MANY THREADS ALREADY BITE THE DUST
KEK

Epstein fondled my tight little boy pussy. Spread awareness like he spread my sphincter.

It's not about Epstein anymore. It's about the 'go withs'. For that, you need Jizzlaine.

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

Attached: Epstein.jpg (480x413, 42K)

They literally set the fucking Amazon on fire to cover this! Also harbo bought death row records because even blacks were waking up!

Should we get some Maxwell threads up?

Attached: 1565592634829.png (692x535, 131K)

You cant beat that which allows you to exist user

Attached: 9kc6t1lwpli31.jpg (1075x1011, 84K)

Checked.

shill confirmed

Attached: 1562984189952.jpg (513x496, 31K)

Attached: 1565658539574.jpg (1215x750, 250K)

Bump

[1/2]

Attached: D1070448-42FD-43AE-891B-A685BDF705F9.png (750x1334, 1.72M)

[2/2]

Attached: 2E7DEDC0-E9B5-4DE9-A25C-B839AE23B3D8.jpg (750x1334, 408K)

Attached: 1565583729544 (1).png (2952x2945, 2.97M)

Ghislaine was so brazen with this. Unbelievable.

Where IS she right now? Anyone seen any rumors?

Attached: GhislaineSubmarine.jpg (1024x899, 162K)

Does anyone have links to all the court papers and Virginia Roberts book?

just let go
it was obvious nothing would happen and everyone already forgot about it

fuck outta here shill

heild n bumped

I got you.

Epstein Court Documents
(If you haven’t seen them already)

documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html

Saddened to learn about the death of Jeffrey.

Why Epstein, when James Alefantis Rothschild is still running wild in DC. We had soooo much fucking intel on Pizzagate, much more than Epstein.

Epstein was a bag man, ran drugs, kids, weapons... George Webb has covered Epstein extensively. He is just a pawn, in a generational operation, Wexner more powerful, Maxwell more significant. But really, you run into the problem with looking into shit like Dyncorp trafficking, they are too good at obfuscating and all the shit we do know is long gone in the past.

Which is why I propose we should have never fucking lost focus on Pizzagate after they shot up that computer and had Alefantis on Megan Kelly. Alefantis was also falling victim to trolls giving up information and in a fragile mental state, allegedly.

Well, it’s not too late to focus on Epstein’s pedo-peers. I’m pretty sure there’s a bunch of juicy information that’s been forgotten.

Epstein was a sick guy with some pretty serious mental health issues. What he did was unforgivable, in fact I was calling for him to face the death penalty. Honestly, things couldn't have worked out any better for those hoping he would get a severe punishment for his mistakes. He was his own judge, jury, and executioner and now we can finally move on. How many years have been wasted talking about this loser?

Fuck you shithead partisan faggots. Because of you, we won't get an investigation of Epstein suicide. fucking off yourselves for being such tools.
>We can't investigate bc the Clintons!
fuck off, retarded boomers

bump
wait for brazilanon to get here he has the majority of the juicy shit

Ouuuu, yes.

Focus, people, focus.
It's time to start looking at the house of cards of people who were compromised by Epstein.
There is an entire evil web of other individuals who need to be scrutinized now.
Using the word "Epstein" is just a collective term for the entire, sordid, spiderweb of connections.

France, as shown by the NY Post article in an earlier post, is going to make an example out of Jean Luc Brunel.
Somewhat related, it is worthwhile to remember that the French legal system is entirely different from the American/British systems:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_France
Will be worthwhile to be aware, in order to keep an eye on Jean Luc Brunel's prosecution. By all accounts, he was just as vile as Epstein.

And Prince Andrew is next. As a royal, he won't be prosecuted, but the alternative may actually be worse, for him.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/23/boorish-and-self-centred-little-love-for-prince-andrew-over-epstein-links

LIVE NOW
The peerless Charles Ortel is talking about the financial and other aspects of Epstein's operation in the Caribbean. The phrase he just used is "enormous conspiracy". It is much, much bigger than has been widely discussed.

youtu.be/e62oxe2LegQ

Attached: Ortel.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Great fucking save, user.

stfu faggot, quit trying to poison the well...
Ian Robert Maxwell MC (10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991)

Prince Andrew and the royal family are the easiest, and optimal target for dismantling the matrix for normies.

He didn't suspect anything with Epstein? OK. How about Jimmy Saville then? They recently forced a police chief to step down for getting to close to that story. Even after Saville's death, his crimes and their circumstances are yet to be fully revealed.

Attached: mentmore.jpg (820x461, 62K)

Jow Forums needs prince andrew / pedo memes...This is how you get thru to the normies...

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

Elites have been molestiing kids for awhile.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/9656769/Prince-Charles-heir-to-Draculas-blood-line.html

Attached: 1515124424261857.jpg (500x567, 84K)

Thanks, but am only a humble fan of Mr. Ortel's. His body of knowledge is astonishing, and his digs are mindblowing.
The most remarkable thing about Ortel is his adeptness at simplifying complex accounting and financial snafus for non-financial people. It's an art, and he's a master at it.

Link to presentation file: drive.google.com/file/d/1x6NKxEYmIZad4edr_fmfkxJtkFXttkyv/view

Nice.

I agree.

CCP shills are on overdrive sliding Jow Forums with shizo threads like these

Winnie Puuh is afraid. We are on to him Jow Forums.

Oof, they’re probably all mine.

bump

Your a faggot shill user...Spreading lies and falsehoods...

Attached: pepe-dead.jpg (123x125, 3K)

We’re gonna get shilled nonstop. Keep up the good work, boys.

Good one
now turn off your VPN, bugman

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up

Bush and other washington elites Molested kids in the whitehouse

From “Spook Air” to the “Lolita Express”: The Genesis and Evolution of the Jeffrey Epstein-Bill Clinton Relationship

Far from being the work of a single political party, intelligence agency or country, the power structure revealed by the network connected to Epstein is nothing less than a criminal enterprise that is willing to use and abuse children in the pursuit of ever more power, wealth and control.

mintpressnews.com/genesis-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-relationship/261455/

"This MintPress investigative series has endeavored to show the nature of this network and how the world of “the Octopus” is the same world in which Jeffrey Epstein and his predecessors — Craig Spence, Edwin Wilson and Roy Cohn among them — operated and profited. It is a world where all that matters is the constant drive to accumulate ever more wealth and ever more power and to keep the racket going at all costs.

While this network has long been able to ensure its success through the use of sexual blackmail, often acquired by the unconscionable exploitation of children, it has also been a driving force behind many other ills that plague our world and it goes far beyond human and child trafficking. Indeed, many of the figures in this same sordid web have played a major role in the illicit drug and weapons trades, the expansion of for-profit prisons, and the endless wars that have claimed an untold number of lives across the world, all the while enriching many of these same individuals."

HOLY SHIT NEW NAMES!!!
WHO ARE/WERE:
CRAIG SPENCE
EDWIN WILSON
ROY COHN

My hair is standing on end. Go look, anons

Attached: IMG_20190816_124340.jpg (720x441, 41K)

Public perception of just how bad things really are got slided by shootings and bullshit stories about Greenland. Now we're back to indefinitely waiting for FISA. Next week guys, no wait. NEXT week.

It doesn't matter if the revolution is televised or not, if people are too stupid to even realize what they're seeing. Which most people are.

Attached: 1566542370614.jpg (653x523, 124K)

That’s fucking brilliant lmao.

Corey's Digs is zeroing in on the Clintons and Richard Branson, looking at their and others' exploitation of islands worldwide:

coreysdigs.com/clinton-foundation/shipwrecked-on-ten-islands-with-clintons-branson-part-iii/

"What is this ‘Ten Island Challenge’ really about?

• Are they negotiating for the islands’ natural resources in exchange for providing solar power?

• Have they placed themselves in the drug and child trafficking beltway intentionally?

• With Richard Branson, Bill Gates, and numerous other billionaires and celebrities already owning islands, are they equipping the islands for a future plan for all of the ‘elite’ to scoop up an island for themselves?

• Are there some sort of nefarious actions and agendas taking place on these islands they have swooned into signing contracts with?

• Are they moving a lot of taxpayer/government money around so as to pocket it and take advantage of the renewable energy credits?

• How is it the Clinton Foundation is able to proceed with all of this when their foundation is currently under investigation?"

this shitbag is shilling on every epstein thread

BUMP

Attached: Img-1566351923241.jpg (1275x648, 464K)

Attached: Img-1565732313332.jpg (1253x600, 336K)

Attached: Img-1566612854958.jpg (1264x600, 516K)

Hey, if you guys have anything on pizzagate: please drop it here.