Talib's Breath

Do you think she has muslim death breath?

Attached: talibsbreath.png (440x436, 384K)

why does she always look so ugly.

she is a muslim by name only stop associate her with us.

she's definitely a shit eater

My goal is to stay far away from her and all Muslims and never smell their breath.

So I have know three muzzies in my life and knew the family of one. They ALL HAD HORRIBLE BREATH. Why is this?

Attached: AA7AE439-2656-4632-8FE6-EA911D699CD4.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Her glasses look fake

I think she's an ugly worm

Shitty glasses and too strong lipstick, arabs be tacky like that.

Palestinian women would look way better if they stop overdoing their makeup ad go for a more natural look, as well as taking care of their hair more.

Also Tlaib cries all the fucking time so of course she looks whiny by default

she deserves to get raped

I think it's just a foreigner thing. Foreign food is loaded with pungent, sulfuric elements that linger around in the breath.

Im almost positive the answer is yes.

She eata da poo poo

I don’t know. While I’m not a fan of Jews, this chick is making me hate Muslims far more. Her existence... grates on my soul. Maybe it’s because at least Jews try to blend in. If they keep going, your people will end up moving down on the totem pole on the day of the rope.

Arab women are so ugly and only listen to their husbands. I like a more independent woman,

Attached: 6EF06C46-2EC4-4136-A5C5-B5AEB4F4264D.jpg (640x800, 77K)

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like clingy, but if a woman gets too mouthy, we should be able to backhand them.

Ugly woman, inside and out.

Attached: 2019-08-25_13-30-25.png (640x423, 375K)

I doubt she's really a muslim.

You know there's a solution to that, its called brushing your teeth

>on the day of the rope
You and what army Jow Forumscel? I see this meme everywhere but I don't think this Jow Forums realizes that their fragile skinnyfat incelbods will never make a good soldier in the "future race war". Do you know how many fit and motivated Jews are in my country right now? I swear women have it too good here.

Because she is ugly
Not hard to figure that one out

Is she really a chick? Looks like a non passing tranny

Jews are so scared

>I doubt she's really a muslim.

this desu.

Politics in America is literally a scripted kabuki theater program.

Nothing more.

They subverted our government many decades ago and performed a bloodless coup upon it.

Politics in America in this day and age is nothing more than a literal reality t.v. show. Nothing more.

They're nothing more than highly paid actors carrying out the will of their puppet masters (who aren't the American people).

>You know there's a solution to that, its called brushing your teeth
Most people don't brush their teeth after lunch at work. My preferable solution is to just not eat things that make your breath bad. 100% of foods associated with bad breath upset my stomach anyway, so I don't even have to worry about it. Don't even drink coffee.

Listerine motherfucker, its a thing that exists, but it maybe racys to point it out

>what is mint gum
>what is mentos
>what is listerine

I get that its inconvenient if you eat lunch during work, but what if you don't want to switch to eating tuna mayonnaise casserole like a degenerate wh*teoid?

The problem you're thinking of is just masked by the things you posted. If you really want to eliminate the problem at the source, you'd need a tongue scraper.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 27 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)