What are your thoughts on the fate of America?

What are your thoughts on the fate of America?

Attached: D101C606-FD41-41E6-BD6D-D85E2A1C2347.jpg (720x558, 42K)

Hopefully some of your leaders will give up nukes, so the hordes of subhuman spiggers, AIPACheads and niggers won't inherit those

Chrisleighton is the king of 2b2t!
U mad niggers! U mad newfags!

as a product of the enlightenment, it ultimately came to the logical conclusions of those values. just as the soviet union and global communism collapsed under the weight of their own systems, so will the united states and the entire global liberal order. thus we move into the next phase of the hegelian dialectic which will be dominated by chinese authoritarians.

Attached: 1566186661286.jpg (1024x864, 165K)

I worry about this also.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

Balkanization

It's ogre, a sick dog that needs to be put down.

Why does the idea of a united Europe make Americans so upset?

I hope the circumcision numbers rise

Attached: US whity.jpg (948x739, 320K)

pretty good

failed experiment
was beautiful before (((mass immigration)))

I smile knowing soon China shall rule.

As of 2018 about 52% of births were white so these charts are inaccurate.

To be fair, our population is growing through immigration only. 95% of whites marry and breed with each other here, statistically. The key here is incentivizing children and cutting immigration. Feminism killed off having children by demonizing being a mother, but that’s changing. Once the pendulum swings back, things will get better.

Personally, I think we should come up with common sense things we can use as a shroud to cover what the real objective is. Want to get rid of Jews? Make circumcision illegal for health reasons. Want to get rid of illegals? Get rid of incentive to come here. Want to stop immigration? Come up with a reason they can’t gather in one place. No little immigrant colonies like Deerfield, Michigan.

Balkanization by the mid 2030s after civil war begins in the 2020s

at the top exists a semi-foreign hostile elite that views it as a threat because of an innate, primordial fear. this is supported from the bottom by an ignorant, deracinated populace that stubbornly refuses to let go of prior patriotism.
the former's influence is entirely dependent on the latter's support.

Incel fantasies

Can't do any of that while women vote

Attached: 1506534288297.jpg (1024x995, 226K)

Insult doesn't even make sense

At its peak (45-65) it was the greatest civilization in human history (and the fact that it was an English speaking white one made it all the better). So all shitposting aside, it's extremely sad seeing this (formerly) magnificent country disappear so rapidly and in such a slimey manner.

Take your meds

My theory is that White Americans are aware that the US is becoming non white and if the EU works then the continent of united white people is no longer the one they live in. It makes them mad. For them its better if there is no united continent of white people at all.

Which is why they rail against the EU, claim its an evil conspiracy and insist that Europe lacks white people. Projecting all their insecurities.

It really is.

it isn't in their character to be that spiteful. in their defense there is a serious demographic time bomb in europe and the EU is just at rotten as their system. if there is to be a united europe it ought not to be under an EU system. i would say that is the general view of racially aware white americans that are keen to these sorts of questions.
the fact that the EU does not grant passports based on ethnicity (as europe is the ancestral homeland of european peoples) engenders great amounts of suspicion among not only white americans, but the global european diaspora as a whole. i think that if the EU made repatriation of the global white population an immigration priority (like african nations do with their diasporas and descendants) then white americans would adopt a very positive attitude towards the EU.

Same fate of all multicultural countries. Race war or class war and then balkanization or, if you're lucky, peaceful balkanization/division in 2+ indipendent new states.

Attached: racewar soon.jpg (626x1024, 85K)

Why would it be a fantasy? The races aren't evenly distributed across the US. But eventually brown people will have a one party rule over our government and they will implement punitive laws against whites just like in South Africa. It will be in the interest of the states that are still overwhelmingly white to just say fuck it to the union and leave. There will probably be a war over it and if whites come out on top we will have two new countries.

>this assblasted I insulted your schizo fantasy
Will not happen, people have been saying the same thing for years and despite how nonwhite it gets nothing happens