Meanwhile on HBO:

Meanwhile on HBO:
"Yesterday David Koch of the zillion air Koch brothers died...of prostate cancer. I guess I’m going to have to re-evaluate my low opinion of prostate cancer.” Audience laughs “Fuck him. I’m glad he’s dead, I hope the end was painful." Audience laughs again

Attached: cunt.png (325x338, 231K)

Those laughs aren't real.

Is that real quote

Somehow I doubt he'll say the same when soros finally goes to meet satan.

based and maherpilled

Attached: billy-bill.jpg (928x523, 89K)

>Running both sides of the conflict
(((Talk show host))) takes stage to lambaste dead (((Jew))) to reinforce the idea in the mind of the goy that they should like Koch. Woke goy know Koch and Epstein had ties, and this is an act to shift perspective away from the perpetrators of evil on us all.

Wakey wakey, folks. This is how they keep us fighting each other.
(((Talk show host))) = evil.
Koch = evil.

They throw their own under the bus all the time to keep stringing you along the narrative path they have carved for your mind.

Attached: 66a76bc5841101e57427468db75ff8138b1411951438d3c306c1adfbda45c687.jpg (564x740, 63K)

>Bill Maher will die in your lifetime
Looking forward to it! :D

Attached: 1564192778326.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

in the jew brain even though he supported neo-con causes he was still a goyim so fuck him

everyone

please clap

Attached: 1566141576954.jpg (806x800, 140K)

It's not a nice thing to say...but he's right. Fuck the Kochs.

>hahaha let's laugh at the death of this guy who poured tons of money into shit i don't support
>hey obama how's that million dollar check i wrote you buddy
This kike really needs to choke to death on his own ego.

Koch brothers are gentile, family.

He's a comic. What do you expect?

Shabbos goyim get the rope first.

This nigga slayed. My sides were in orbit

Koch's are evil monsters. I'm glad but have the sense not to say it in public.

>aren't these rich people that meddle in politics the worst?
>tosses 1 mil into a political race
but fuck the Kochs, just as bad as Soros

Neocons get the bullet too.

A modicum of decency. When Hillary dies I will be gladdened but you won't hear me going on national tv to say vile stuff about the cunt for laughs.
Seeing a man of his age act like a 12 year old zoomer when dealing with death is just shameful, doesn't matter who. It doesn't really matter the topic, have some tact.

I dont know why jews would be happy about neo cons dying

They are literally the gate keepers for the far right, once the fox news and other neo con outlets are gone the cat will be out of the bag

Maher sucks elephant cock.

like Jow Forums isn't going to blow up with cheer when soros croaks. soros is the exact same thing as the kochs, oligarchs using massive funds to further their agenda.
also its fucking Maher, he has always been edgy and contrarian which got him and politically incorrect kicked off the networks and onto HBO.

This is exactly why I want to separate the boomer traitors from their reign

He's pedoscum user. The red shoe kind. Of course this would be his true opinion of human life.

Am I the only one here that agrees it’s good he’s dead? He was a piece of shit, and it’s good when bad people die

Attached: 84A8C44D-EAF3-48A2-997B-8B3364D00150.jpg (399x399, 24K)

One down, one more to go

>NO NONO BILL MAHER STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THE KOCH BROS THATS NOT NICE

Attached: 56B14EDA-9B31-4E5E-B0B0-1E69672AA0DA.jpg (761x749, 143K)

More likely to get stabbed to death by a black hooker.

But was he a bigger piece of shit than Maher? That is the question.

This.

Of course it's good Koch is dead, but Maher is still a retard. Koch was an open borders, fag loving, prison reform pushing, GDP above all else kind of scumbag. Pretty much the current democratic platform. Once his brother is gone we can throw off the last vestiges of Teabaggery.

Maher and his dumbass fans just see he was Team R and scream RED TIE BAD

Attached: 1551504646529.jpg (612x612, 70K)

Does anyone remember when Bin Laden died and everyone of kikebook was reposting the “I will not celebrate the death of even one man, because I support life”, yet when a conservative dies, they cheer

>Bin Laden died and...
...the USN tossed the body into the Mediterranean Sea.
Yeah, that was convincing.