Sorting my life out

Just wanted to create a thread asking what I should do to make my life worth it. I'm tired of laying around playing vidya with a bitchy girlfriend who keeps talking to guys that she knows are into her. Can I get a rundown on what I need to do in order to ascend to the best version of myself I can be? I'm talking college, what should my major be, where should I live, where should i work. Basically a whole road map for my life. Will include a picture of my nipple for you to decide if I'm white or not.

Attached: 20190825_101413.jpg (1732x3079, 2.5M)

first of all shave your body its disgusting

lose weight and have your bmi to be just where "underweight" begins

and then become a cute femboy

If you're unable to figure this out for yourself you've never going to achieve a thing and you'll likely end up unhappy for even trying. You need to figure out your own values, other people cannot do it for you.

I would suggest taking some testosterone boosting supplements and hitting the gym. Your chest hair is extremely sparse, looks like me in 5th grade. You also look a little flabby. While you’re at it, go ahead and quit drinking, quit dating a girl you don’t like, and quit being such a general piece of shit

> girlfriend who keeps talking to guys that she knows are into her

Obvious thot. Drop that whore and sort your life out. I suggest learning a trade if tech isn't your thing. Otherwise, unironically learn to code.

stop eating HFCS laden foods
stop eating fast food
stop eating heavily orocessed food
drink only water, wine and occasional good booze
get a degree in something

problem solved

Just quit video games, it's actually a bad habbit.. you'll see things start to get better gradually.

Attached: 1564778928118.png (720x695, 234K)

Self reflection user. You need to find what your passions are beyond the distractions of vidya games. You need to start reflecting on a lot of things like how your gf treats you and if you really need her in your life(spoiler you don’t).

Your life is a garden dude you gotta plant seeds. Find some hobbies you enjoy, and start pouring yourself in to them. People like other people who are interesting and have things to say. Do you have anything to say worthwhile that I want to hear?

I have started to do some minor planting and gardening. I have also invested in 10 gallon, 45 gallon, and 60 gallon aquariums and I have started to really get into keeping fish and breeding them. I don’t even want to play vidya anymore.

Go outside go hiking, improve your body, read something like Meditations from Aurelius to improve your mind, be hungry for self improvement. The fact you made this thread is evident enough that you crave to be a better man, and to that I applaud you sir.

you're just a faggot

Stop being a lazy bitch, your girlfriend isn’t the problem, you are. You are the one instigating laying around and being a nothingfag. Surprised you even have a girlfriend you lazy cunt.

What supplements would you reccomend?
Checked, also I feel like I can't dump her, I'm legitimately afraid of being alone and I've been with her for so long
Will do
Working on it. Didn't realize how bad of an addiction it was until I unironically found myself reaching for my controller without even thinking about it
Will do, it's been a while since I've had time to myself

Absolute boomer.

you can study e-sport tournament manager now

based discord tranny

>your girlfriend isn’t the problem, you are.
Nice Whiteknighting you dumb faggot.

GO DO COLLEGE SHIT YOU FAGGY FAGGOTS.

GO EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS AND VAGINA'S

GET THE FUCK OFF Jow Forums

Sir yes sir

This is a stupid thread but:
>lose weight
>be somewhat fit
You don't have to get ripped, just don't be a weakling. Be strong enough that a woman will feel protected by you.
>be (some of) the qualities you want in a wife (not the feminine qualities)
I'm talking about honest, loyal, monogamous/not sleeping around when single, hard working, drug and alcohol-free, not petty, confident, tattoo and piercing-free, etc. It's not reasonable to be a tatted up partier and expect a nice, model wife-type to have any interest in you.
>avoid atheist women
I'm not asserting that "Christian" women who go to (((church))) are automatically wife material. We all know this isn't true. You still need to dig deeper beyond their "Praise jesus and go to church on Sunday!" exterior. But you will not come out ahead by meeting atheist women who have absolutely no God, no moral compass, no beliefs, and no purpose in life.
>use college or trade school to learn an actual skill or trade
I don't think I can break it down further than that for you. There are tons of tracks you can pursue that will give you a well rounded education and skills and certifications that will prepare you for the workforce. A business degree isn't one of them, though. Don't fall for that trap. It's not a bad option to get some sort of associate of applied science in a certain trade/field, then begin working, and transfer it over to a school with 4 year degrees to complete a bachelors on nights and weekends as long as it's something you can afford. Only getting a bachelor degree is a waste, but it's still true that lacking a bachelor degree of some sort often disqualifies you from management positions, higher positions in general, and better pay.

This is more akin to the advice I wanted thank you

Attached: 1564948430504.png (1736x1439, 154K)

Was in a similar place as you. The most important thing is to do things you know are right and stop doing things you know are wrong. I realized that vidia is just a wast of time so fist I stopped playing them. Instead I just went hiking when I have free time. Imagine all the things you did in a video game.

Climbing a mountain
Getting stronger
Exploring the world

Being a better person in vidia then you are in real life.

Just find something you have a passion for and go for it.

And of cause remember that you have to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children.

can confirm. but eating is the other half.