A based boomer named Jean Cramer is trying to help create the white ethnostate...

A based boomer named Jean Cramer is trying to help create the white ethnostate, but you haven't sent her any words of encouragement, you haven't created memes to help her get elected, you haven't sent her any red pill facts so she can up her game. How are we supposed to win if you don't have the back of people who are fighting for you?

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/08/23/mich-council-candidate-marysville-white-possible/40000625/

Attached: cramer.jpg (2000x1000, 146K)

why are most boomer so full of hate ...i thought most were hippies and full of love

How is it hateful to love your own people?

I saw that in my feed too you nigger

>It just popped up in my feed

Attached: candy feed.jpg (640x480, 93K)

>Other candidates at the forum were deeply troubled. Mike Deising said: “Just checking the calendar here and making sure it’s still 2019.”

Kek liberals are so fucking pathetic, they just cant handle differing opinions

(((Cramer)))

Sorry, Jow Forums only works for free to promote complete idiots who suck jewish dicks and have a big criminal record.

Never support white supremacists. Period.

Why do you think she's a supremacist? If you don't want strangers living in your house does that automatically mean you think your family is superior?

Kys nigger

Its mentalliy ill to hate your own kind
You should kys

They speak like 16 year old girls.
>umm like what year is it? It’s not the ancient times like 1980 again.

>such a white supremacist he thinks denying non-whites access to whiteness is cruel and evil.
Imagine being this unaware of your own idiocy?

What about this strategy: A group of white people declare that they are so deeply and profoundly suffused with inborn racist attitudes that the only solution is to form a separate town of their own to prevent any harm from ever being done to non-whites. Is this a checkmate?

Attached: 1545710614967.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

That's a point that needs to be made more often

Good Goy now get back to work and serve your Jew overlords.

It's basically every liberal. It's the foundation of every argument against segregation. "how will the blacks ever manage to survive without us wonderful whites".
Meanwhile whites need nothing from blacks and would gladly go our own way.

Attached: 1514074515688.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

Attached: JesseLee.jpg (596x312, 33K)

Attached: D_xK1o8W4AAdZ45.jpg (750x949, 99K)

Can someone explain what blacks have to gain by living in an area that wants to remain white?

>(((Cramer)))

That's illegal and you'll have the national guard marching on that that little town to liberate it from your hateful ways.

That's a very good question

It's great rhetoric, but leftists and cucks will ask how you can do such a thing without violating anyone's rights, missing the irony of the question entirely.

It is best for folks to marry within their own race. It is also best to accept those who do not. Just as it is best for different races to respect the differences in culture...

All while speaking concise English in America.

This is what allows all of U.S. to enjoy the bounty.

When racism/sexism/etc. become institutionalized and promoted they become weapons against everyone but the controllers.

Bump.

Jeez lady, learn to dogwhistle. "We are diverse enough already" would have sufficed.

Donald Trump would rather call in an airstrike on your house than let you have a white neighborhood.

Be white or fuck off.

Attached: 1545500546217.jpg (392x331, 25K)

>current year

>This is what allows all of U.S. to enjoy the bounty.
That's the problem, not all of the U.S. has the right to enjoy the bounty.

Attached: budget impact.jpg (1026x768, 102K)

Seriously I mean do these people not love awesome food lol amirite