Is Rwanda the model all African countries should follow?

Seems to be one of the few African countries on the rise, and not even mostly based on Chinese investment or tourism bucks . It's more due to their current leader Paul Kagame
youtu.be/FFGtGfLUP4o
> With low crime, spotlessly clean streets and a friendly attitude, Kigali is pulling in travelers who used to only pass through on safar
Paul kagame is great because he is a benevolent dictator that rules with an iron fist.
He basically executes drug dealers and other criminals, forces everyone to spend 30 minutes per day cleaning the street, and is putting a ton of effort into building the private sector (economic growth is 10+% per year)
Human rights NGOs like Human Rights Watch oy veys endlessly about their treatment of the poor criminals.
The result is a clean and safe country with rapid economic growth that looks like vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=15q8CzNVcnU

Attached: best.jpg (968x681, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXY1ttn-4SU
youtu.be/xX0ozxrZlEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty neat. I low key love it when a foreign country succeeds in bettering itself. And plus it's benefiting European countries because that means less economic migrants for them

there was another one before, burkina fasso, that was going well with their dictator, but he got killed for it

bump
True

Attached: Rwanda-1.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

>What is fake news

I DARE you to visit Rwanda, 20 minutes drive in any direction from a major city.

Mouthbreathing faggot

Attached: V324-81_19_29073_380531-850x531.jpg (850x531, 128K)

Attached: Rwanda-Genocide.jpg (696x470, 134K)

>What is fake news
Rwanda is better then most of africa, unless you provide proof it isn't then lol
>I DARE you to visit Rwanda, 20 minutes drive in any direction from a major city.
I have, it's a nice place
>Muh Rwandan genocide
lmao

Why don't you move there?

Attached: rwandan-genocide.jpg (610x413, 159K)

>Why don't you move there?
I might do

Attached: rwanda-genocide(2).jpg (832x568, 288K)

He's a diaspora nigger. He is from Rwanda.

yes
Rwanda, Botswana and Tanzania are pretty gud

based african fascism. idi amin did nothing wrong.

Paul Kagame is my favorite leader. The fact that you can walk around in subsaharan africa without worrying about crime is a huge feat. Watch some of the videos of kikes oy veying about muh human rights and trying to use investment as a way to POZ up Rwanda.
youtube.com/watch?v=LXY1ttn-4SU

BASED RWANDA LOL

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000505014202-e1562932766680.jpg (2927x1903, 932K)

>lets only show the white or chinese parts of africa
are you trying to trick them into going back or are you really so stupid you actually believe the black parts look that way too?

Is this a happy nigger thread? I don't know why everyone has to drag everything down to the gutter by talking about 1994 when there's no Rwandan genocide going on in 2019.

Attached: Rwanda1.jpg (2048x1367, 619K)

Attached: farming-landscape-in-rwanda.jpg (2048x1356, 2.58M)

>forces everyone to spend 30 minutes per day cleaning the street,

That is cool. Reminds me of when I was an English teacher in Japan, all the students had to take care and clean their own school for 30 minutes a day. Also reminds me of my time in the Air Force, where we basically had to do the same thing. It's just common sense and fosters a sense of responsibility and ownership.

Attached: Rwandan_landscape_(8219706414).jpg (2697x1796, 1.56M)

You have to start somewhere, most corrupt African leaders don't even care about appearances.

fuck Rwanda. What about Botswana?
>economic freedom similar to South Korea
>most free economy on African continent
>highest HDI in sub-saharan Africa
>yearly budget surpluses
>GDP per capita is $17,000, beating South Africa
>18% of population lives under poverty line
>democratic

Rwanda and Bostwana will be the most sought after life in Africa.

some retards here don't realize that africa turning into a place where people can actually live and have no need to flee is by far the best solution to the migrant crisis, however it wouldn't be new if they killed kagame like they did with sankara or with ghadaffi, africa must be always this shithole for the elites to explore

Yes.
It turns out that industrial-tier genocide engineered and executed solely by negroes on negroes caused the whole nation some fucking trauma and they act like whites now.

Ironically that is what happens.

>tfw this is all possible because the Tutsi won the war and went back to oppressing the Hutu untermensch
>Tutsi nationalists still make trouble in eastern Congo

Rwanda isn't African Prussia, it's African Israel.

President Based Black Man shows that the authoritarian model is the recipe for success in Africa.

Precisely. Literally Wakanda over here, negroes come home to Mother Afrika. Too bad Weah in Liberia has drunk the liberal Koolaid or else he might have made Liberia a nicer place to repatriate black Americans (which ultimately must happen).

Attached: 1200px-Paul_Kagame_2014.jpg (1200x1591, 341K)

enviromental friendly farming

democratic authoritarian

Pick related. Bad move Weah, you're selling out to foreign capitalists that want to suck your country dry of resources.

Attached: Oh no Liberia.png (1108x124, 35K)

>I have been to Rwanda

Sure kid. And I was in Vietnam.

>everyone

You mean one butthurt idiot?

Not all African countries can follow the Rwandan model. All the dumb people were killed off. Now it’s only the smart people and they are meticulous about keeping their country clean. 95% of Africans don’t even know what sanitation is

Sure. I mean, on the whole I can't stand blacks in America, but I try not to pick the low hanging fruit by putting them down every chance I get. Blacks should be taught to respect African success stories, and hopefully they will start repatriating to Liberia and Ghana, which both give citizenship to descendants of American slaves. In the end, those that stay in America will have to be forcibly repatriated, so the more who leave while the getting is good, the better.

Which is why I said the authoritarian model is necessary for African development. White liberals are so hell bent on perfect universal systems of government, thinking liberal democracy is good for everyone, when really such a system only works where the average person is intelligent and able to recognize their duties towards the whole.

>some retards here don't realize that africa turning into a place where people can actually live and have no need to flee is by far the best solution to the migrant crisis, however it wouldn't be new if they killed kagame like they did with sankara or with ghadaffi, africa must be always this shithole for the elites to explore

>this is what progressivists actually believe

You are not white, so you cannot fully comprehend the utopia you are suggesting. It will take millenia for niggerdom to be fixed by the Chinese, by that time Europe will be long, long, long gone.

authoritarianism works for all races. people need to be held to a high standard and punished for misbehaving. they respect strength from the government.

imagine the smell

The best democracies are either small by population or by authoritarianism.

I think people need to realize this fact.

based redbone

Implying you cared about those in the first place.

>talk about white countries being the only one's making it
>live in eastern europe

The point is that whites have a greater variation of successful political models to choose from because of characteristics that are found in high proportion among them, such as intelligence and conscientiousness, but that with Africans, the only model that is likely to be successful is authoritarian rule by President Based Black Man, who is both fair and stern, not to mention intelligent and educated.

Wow. So green. Gorgeous.

Botswana is also governed quite nicely.

>genocide local new equivalent
>nation begins to prosper
interesting....

If your country has rampant petty crime, it is not white.

Attached: 1554924562407.jpg (1280x886, 94K)

>we have city cleaning
>ZOMG THIS UNBELIEVEABLE GUYS COME TO RWANDA
I'd rather not

Yea genocide is cool too

No one's telling you to go to Africa nigger, this is literally proof fascism works universally.

Get rid of troublemakers and then you can start rebuilding your nation.

mfw my African friend at work talks about how based Paul Kagame is when we got around to talking about African politics

The US will fuck up this country too. Just sayin...

The Chinese own most of Rwanda.

Based Rwanda. Now africans will have no reason to invade our homeland

go to Rwanda then nigger

You're the illiterate nigger here, vine-swinging chimp.

gotta laugh at the way you guys delude yourselves, europe was a literal slum filled with criminality and poverty for centuries, so much that many in the first oportunity left for the americas, the same for japan and other countries who are now developed, industrialization makes a country liveable

High are untermensch and have almost no power, it's all held by the Tutsi they try to exterminate

*Hutu

From my understanding the oogabooga nigger tribe started the genocide until smart nigs got together and kicked the shit out of them and installed an essential dictator.

Africa is such a fucking mess but I hope the success story of African fascism will be commonplace.

Europe was PEAK for the last 2000 years. You're posting brown people cope.

europe was irelevant for a long while, but the funny thing here is you are claiming european sucess but that sucess is sumarized to France, Italy, Germany, Spain and England, your country spend most of its history being raped by ottoman turks and then by Russians with no contribution or achievement to the white race, not to say how many here don't even consider slavs white, study a little history, I don't want other races living together or mixing, I just want them to develop like other's did so that they stop being pawns for elites to control the world

Attached: 1563908121930.jpg (1500x6834, 2.78M)

Here's what will happen:
Sooner or later Kagame will die. When that happens the ruling aristocrats will try to find a new Kagame. Lots of people will claim to be that "new prophet" that will continue on Kagame's legacy. Eventually, one will rise to the top and rule the country. Those who do not see this guy as the "new Kagame" will consider him a false prophet and will do everything they can to take him down, peacefully or not. Those who believe he's the rightful heir to Kagame will justify everything this new guy does, even if it's retarded or criminal. Basically, the cult of Kagame will become the official religion of the state and no president will be able to rule unless it convinces the population it truly believes and belongs to the cult.
How do I know this will happen? This is what happens to every third world country after a "good dictator" dies. Can it be avoided? Yes, but only if the current dictator names a good successor that's not corrupt or inept and who brings the education level of the country to first world standards. That's the only way for people to not be deluded with pseudo religious arguments.

Screencap this because it WILL happen.

Its real. My friend is actually from rwanda

pretty much, probably they will assasinate him like they do with every thirld world leader who tries to make something out of their shithole and start some civil war with a western backed greedy general destroying everything and any prospect they could have, its what always happen in Africa

It even says in your shitty image that we were a great power LMAO. Imagine not making the list....

embracing your turk heritage I see, weird to see a turk defending whites, but is the 21st century

Well the Slavs did give us the Balkan wars, which are just a HOOT to read about!

balkan slavs are way whiter than those closer to turkey

Oh come on, how long will people give Africa the victim excuse. Look, they are niggers, always were, still are, always will be. Filling their heads with "we wuz kangs" is just cruel. The kindest thing to do is mass serialize them.

>Brazil
>livable
lmao

>President Based Black Man shows that the authoritarian model is the recipe for success in Africa.
Yeah,countries in Africa run by authoritarians work so well that tens of thousands of Africans feel the need to climb onto boats and flee to Europe.

Africa was ripped apart in the entire cold war by independence wars, civil wars, genocide wars backed by the USSR and the US, they barely got any time to lead on their own since they left european rule to make any measure, also we are talking realistic measures here, europeans will not even dare to bid in elections for the protection of their own people in their own continent and you realistic expect them to sterilize people in another? more likely to do on their own right now

good thing I never put my country on my text, but I wonder why a country barely above us on HDI who's younger population is fleeing to other europeans country would want to present themselves as an example

Lol. Bulgaria is so powerful we even fucked Brazil with Dilma Rouseff. GET FUCKED.

Attached: 1539558604827.jpg (916x1300, 503K)

Now with that I agree, we should send her back to you

>And plus it's benefiting European countries because that means less economic migrants for them
How long are retards going to repeat this lie? The migrant crisis is NOT being driven by some new, more extreme form of poverty driving people to flee their homes in desperation. It is the exact opposite: rising wealth in 3rd world countries means more of its people will have the means to make the (relatively) expensive trip to Europe. Welfare in Germany is better than literally any job in Rwanda.

Sure, if Rwanda kept improving it might someday be good enough that it's young men feel no need to look elsewhere, but it won't. All such countries are experiencing brain drain on a massive scale. The niggers you see milling about the town square in Dusseldorf drinking and catcalling are, hard as it may be to believe, their country's brightest and most dynamic. Globalism ensures Rwanda will improve no further until Germany has been dragged down to its level. Which won't be long.

Attached: italy-migrants-refugees-asylum-seekers-1.jpg (1500x1000, 1.85M)

youtu.be/xX0ozxrZlEQ

Take a look at this. Good on them for trying to establish a functioning country.

Ura I think we should literally wall the continent and put all the kang's back

the word "based" is thrown around too often here, but Paul Kagame is the very definition of the word.

Good for them, nothing pleases my racist heart more than seeing Africans prosper in Africa. God speed, negro brothers.

Well they killed all the shitty people, so..

>Rwanda’s
>model for Africa to follow
>population control
>billions of dollars in foreign and private aid
>literally run by europeans

I imagine China would be larger on that chart if it were made recently.

I don't know if there's an update one, but I guess it would comprise pretty much of only US and China of relevant with the euros together in a small one the same as Japan and Russia

This is something liberals will never understand.
Kill the wolves and you stop having wolf attacks. Wolf attacks aren't because of anti-wolfism.

their minister of defense is based. he almost took over the congo in the 2nd congo war.

botswana is another based non shithole that never signed the migration pact and isnt trying to genocide its white population

oh boy looks like a nice economy they have there

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: oijXbLD.jpg (960x540, 136K)

>Click here
Botswana has had good leadership from the start. Back in the days of Rhodesia Ian Smith seemed to have much respect for president Seretse Khama. Khama was married to a white woman he had met in London. Their son became the 4th president of Botswana. He actually made an appearance on Top Gear years ago when he was still vice president.

I just love the soft western leftists who dare to lecture president Kagame on how to run his country considering he has to run a place where one morning half the country woke up and decided to murder 800,000 people. Africans require a firm hand at the best of times but i don't envy the guy.

Rwanda is based