American suburbs are literally the definition of NPC life. Absolutely disgusting

American suburbs are literally the definition of NPC life. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: Download (1).jpg (1500x998, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6zd3Rwu4c
youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than living in apartment commie blocks.

would be nicer with some trees

This. I'll at least be able to leave my suburban shithole before the non whites from the town over move here.

and different houses and not being built in same pattern. And also add veggie gardens and fruit trees

Europe is the same but multi-levels. Just because you put different animals on the roof or paint different colours doesn't make it cozy or gezellig or cultural or hyggelig. It makes it disgustingly kitch.

Attached: hell.jpg (247x204, 14K)

This is not really appealing IMHO

Attached: commieblock 4.jpg (1100x733, 409K)

easier to find your way out when the niggers move in OP. check, your move.

similarity of circumstance encourages empathy with one's neighbors. you're free to make the inside of your home however expressive you like. unless you are literally a bird who lives 200 feet in the air, the plain homogeneity you're bitching about never really comes into play.

they are terrible for other reasons, walkability, roofs need solar panels and lawns have trees. just flat grass is pretty terribly uneconomical

everything looks like this when zoomed out adolph, try playing the sims some time. their lives seem shallow and meaningless because they sit and stare at a flat surface four hours, go bounce off each other and talk about stupid pointless things, just like us.

i’ve literally never in my life seen an area that looks like this in america. maybe in the middle of no where but where i live it’s all old architecture.

Attached: 192883y.png (1458x789, 1.4M)

I'd get a hedge around my lot for minimal disturbance. That's how we had it when I grew up, cozy af.

>being force to flee from cities to bum-fuck nowhere and waste 1/2/3hrs every morning and evening to get to work is a good thing.

What a faggotry. Leaving cities to be destroyed and devastated by minorities- how brave.

Attached: 1562267734751.jpg (2500x1977, 968K)

>Muh suburbs
>Muh commieblocks
Both are literally manfarms, and both are less efficient manfarms than Africa combined with (((philanthropy))).

All I see is the Federal Reserve.

Homeowner's association will take you to court if you don't comply with the rules.

Kowloon iz that you?

You get this when the houses are built factory style. One crew comes in does the foundation, another the wood work, another electricity, ect. It's all made to be built as quickly and as cheap as possible.

nuke Barcelona
I have never understand why russians did this. They build like they have limited space and no resources. They could have gone hungarian route for housing workers, it would suit russia alot better

Everything about this sounds ok for me except your lack of job opportunities. You can't do anything in these towns other than have a career at Walmart. What kind of life is that?

I like them because they remind me of those americans movies where they have big parties in those houses while their parents aren't at home, with red cups, neighbours that call the police, alcohol bought illegaly, a lot of whores ecc...

Attached: hqdefaultsdafsadsd.jpg (480x360, 32K)

you find this stuff near cities, outskirts

What? You can't put a hedge up?

Your country is like that too

Attached: f525b9fc876a11cc61bd9ce7768269c2ade04824fd9172c5c6aabec39db5147f_1.jpg (720x977, 106K)

Shut the fuck up summerfag. When does school start. You kids are pussies

As opposed to euro suburbs where you have to live amongst niggers in tiny 200 years old appartments?

go fuck a goat biiiitttcchhhh.

>at least in my spare time I can water my lawn behind 400k$ drywall shitbox I will be paying off for next 38 years. Let dem negroes live near parks, museums, cinemas and philharmonics

Attached: 1561994509305.jpg (1247x831, 578K)

maybe in the newer cities but this doesn’t exist anywhere near the old northeast cities.

yeah well, that's life
they're relatively cheap, everybody has their own private space, they're VERY comfortable, and it beats the absolute shit out of living in apartments, commie blocks, cities, or ancient luddite houses

I think they're ugly and I wouldn't want to live around so many other normies, but I get it.

looks like SIm City

As above so below
As within so without
Commies think people should live like demoralized insects hence the life-like, featureless grey block structure

Dude, this is what a Chinese suburb looks like. I'd prefer this over the nigger infested shithole that is America any day

Attached: 61879988.jpg (2048x1536, 1.36M)

>Let dem negroes live near parks, museums, cinemas and philharmonics
I live near all of those and never go because they are overpriced and kiked up.

Born and raised in Kotor.Woudn't know shit about commie blocks

Attached: 1_kotor_montenegro_panorama_2016.jpg (1200x562, 240K)

fpbp

Yeah being able to have your kids play outside without having to teach them about crackhead niggers is a tragedy.

The only thing you ever did that mattered, Germany, was the Holocaust and you didn't even finish it properly.

thats because the foundation from the northeast cities is filled with old ass housing. Come over past mississippi and you start seeing this shit.

Attached: A-kitten-meowing-with-his-mouth-open.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Literally not a single car almost like its a ghost town and no one lives there

KOTOR is a video game not a country retard

Yes but you make dragons out of beer bottles. Art 10/10.

Not if the HOA forbids it

It's a place in Montenegro not a country mutt.

>letting kikes take over your country.

What a shame. Cities like New York, BOston, Detroit, Philly should be hwyte peoples' gem citadels of order and beauty. Not run down shitholes.

Attached: 1563692819479.jpg (2847x1907, 2.34M)

I know, I live in Split. Split is weirdly built, on one side of road you have commie blocks, other side old stone medieval/ancient town, and other bunch of family houses in weird street patterns you get lost
I can see couple of them in that pic, lucky you that Kotor is small so they disn't build lot of them

Attached: split_panorama-021007-03.jpg (960x637, 140K)

Kotor is a city fag

I never lived in a HOA but I live in a CO-OP. Any work I want to do they either reject or require me to use their friends 3rd party workers which usually is over priced union workers. Are HOA's like that?

The only difference is smaller lot sizes and trees. You still have the same few house being built over and over again.

could be
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6zd3Rwu4c

Of the places you listed only Boston should be prestigious the rest have always been shitholes.

get outta here you lil faggy ass college kids.

Levittown LE VET town "the vet's down.:"

your ttrying to be smart with your used copy pasta from the fridge.
There is NO TRY only DO.

Attached: the vet town.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Knights of the old republic

burgers are only brave in rambo movies

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

You'll get sued if your home/fence is the wrong color.

>Rambo was brave

Have you even watched the movies? Part 1 he was a PTSD inflicted psycho and the rest were literally "die for Israel" movies

Holy fuck, this is every town here with a population between 10000 and 60000

in europe poor people and welfare niggers live in those blocks while in america the whole middle class lives in those npc houses

>pasta from the fridge.
>There is NO TRY only DO.

put ALL THAT in your pipe and smoke it....its called a jeffery.

womp womp wek wek

youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4

Looks the fucking same.

Yes

more of Split, watch out for commie blocks in background

Cope

I liked the one where he was fighting for taliban

I swear I attached pic

Attached: Split-Croatia-Wikipedia-2.jpg (800x600, 196K)

There's just trees in between, most suburbs I've seen have the same shit.

Hey give it time. Maybe in 20 years the taliban will be the good guys again

The houses look 10x better as well

Poor Kraut filth will never know the joys of living in an American suburb

Attached: IMG_20190704_084043442_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 3.38M)

wait...
can you post a picture of a kitten meowing with this mouth closed?

They're literally the same 3 or 4 prefabrication bite sized mc mansions.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>$950/month
The least costly vacancies where I am start at $1100.

Attached: ahhhhhhhhh.png (300x300, 121K)

Have they started "Why are millennials killing the lawn industry" stories in the media yet? We can't be far from that?

yea they're called isis

Not really

Cope

SEETHING

good movie

Attached: paris.jpg (183x275, 15K)

plant potatoes there

>planting in weedkiller

that's how you get tumors

Don't be jealous just because you failed at life and are bitter about it.

>Let's use the same designs but paint them differently and instead of a one story house let's model it after a 2 story McMansion they'll never own

then plant carrots, cabagge, salad, chard, onions, cauliflower etc. Also why would potato give cancer?
more of Split, communism on mediterranian

Attached: split-trstenik-poslovni-prostor-najam-slika-48979246.jpg (800x600, 140K)

suburbs never have enough trees, they take too long to grow and if a bored old man moves in, he will immediately cut it down and then you're back to square one

But they literally own one though
Also I like how you admitted that the Chinese design is superior to the american

Attached: 1566681926018.jpg (976x649, 122K)

After having lived in both urban and suburban places in the US:

I do not understand why so many Americans on here defend the suburbs. They are horribly depressing, life-sucking hellholes. Absolutely nothing about the environment feels natural. It feels so fucking weird how you can't really walk to anywhere, and you need to take your car wherever you go, and when you drive around your town you are mostly just driving past big chain stores and shopping centers. Absolutely nothing about it feels like a normal human town, it feels like a town purely about fast food and shopping chains built around the car.

And why do so many of you call urban living "commie blocks"? If an urban place is designed well it won't feel like that, you will have a cool building and then be able to walk around to locally owned coffee shops, bars and other stores to get stuff, and be within walking distance of public transport. You say its entrapping, but it actually feels MORE free to know you can walk around as opposed to being chained to your car wherever you go. Have to drive to the grocery store, drive to work, drive to a restaurant.

Is it just one big cope? Sometimes I wonder if you are just jealous of the city. After living in the city for awhile and returning to the suburbs for a bit, it dawned on me how truly horrible and alienating they actually are.

>Is it just one big cope? Sometimes I wonder if you are just jealous of the city. After living in the city for awhile and returning to the suburbs for a bit, it dawned on me how truly horrible and alienating they actually are.
100%, user.

How can they own a mcmansion if that's in the suburbs retard.

home...

Attached: Novi Beograd 5.jpg (800x600, 154K)

For (((PERSONAL REASONS))) relating to my workplace, I strongly avoid eating foods grown under the soil. Things grown on-top, I am suspicious but I will eat. Animals? No worry at any time unless it has intestinal worms (my neighbours still eat worm-infected kangaroo it drives me nuts because I know it's bad for them)

Is there no sidewalk?

You're just mad because your country doesn't even have the gpd of 3 of our states

This, finally a based American on this fucking board

it's the same

>Just walk 3 miles each way to the grocery store

>he doesn't know

Attached: IMG_20190816_203542.jpg (409x442, 67K)

Pattern is literally the first and most significant invention of white culture. People used to wear drape clothing ffs.

>lmao I never go for walks at all
I know fatass

Why are they placed all at seemingly random places?

Attached: 1 Z8F2z-Ry46ya39dblmcuXA.png (601x508, 111K)

I trust my land
but patterns are boring, it all looks same. There needs to be some order so it isn't favela tier, but draw roads witgout pattern, let city grow naturally