Foreign interest buying up all land and skyrocketing housing prices

>Foreign interest buying up all land and skyrocketing housing prices
>US citizens: We should make laws so foreign interests cannot buy our land
>Capitalists: b-but what about muh free market!
>US citizens: Please forgive me Mr Goldberg how dare I question the almighty free market
Capitalism buries you dumb faggots once again. Fucking retards.

Attached: 1566748490460.png (2270x1116, 3.31M)

I've owned a home for 3 years now and the value of the house has gone up over $100,000.

Hasn't done anything to me since I don't live in California. Have fun with your shitting streets and 5000 dollar a month rent for your cuck shed

Yeah we should all live in souless concrete commie blocks

So you think that Americans can only build soulless commie blocks? Or have you not read the post correctly?

Implying that we don't agree with what you said for a change. It's fucking treason to allow foreigners, especially communists, to buy up our land.

Did you eat glue as a child?

You are not going to do shit about it faggot. You are going to turn around and go back to sucking free market cock for Goldberg.

If you owned that house, how much would you sell it for?

>every California and Bay Area leftist
>Fair housing prices!
>Chinese show up and ask to buy land
>Absolutely Chang, as long as I get some kickback

I don't believe in owning property comrade. All land should belong to the people as a collective.

Attached: 1598973_1.jpg (630x630, 93K)

My neighbors and I do. And we have guns.

/thread

>Millions of violent homeless people
>You with a few guns
Good luck with that faggot.

he was criticizing the communist you dense german pig

>projecting this hard
Lazy kikes

You haven't seen the gun ownership statistics clearly. Million of homeless will die inside of 48 hours. Cope

Then he should critisize what he actually said.

that's not capitalism, that's ignorance of the realities that immigration bring. can you imagine any system besides capitalism if you were living in the old America when there were only 30 million people here? you could pay for that house after a month's worth of work.

You are absolutely right that citizen buyers should have price protection against foreigners pushing up prices.

Maybe something like a tax on foreign real estate investment that subsidizes first time buyer US citizens?

At most you can only operate 2 guns at a time no matter how many you own.

That's what free market capitalism is faggot.

"high capacity magazine"

Only need one if you know what you are doing..

Can you explain to me, genuinely, how things can be "Owned by the people"? I've always lived in the west so I don't get how a house could belong to everyone, are they assigned to people by the government? Do people have any choice in where they live, or which property they live in, or who they share it with in the case of larger buildings?

>1 person with guns vs lots of people with guns
The logic is really simple here faggot. You lose in ever scenario. Better hand over that toothbrush and your fucking property comrade.

Can you help me understand?

>op literally says we shouldn't let people who don't even fucking live in the country buy up our land
>MUST MEAN COMMIEBLOCKS

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Attached: 1563026554626.png (856x1382, 90K)

No real way to do that. You can't tax the foreign investment because all they have to do is form a domestic LLC or corporation to hold the property. And we already subsidize first-time homebuyers with incentives.

In USSR the CCCP gave you a modest house to live in as long as you had a job and worked. It was not a mc mansion, but it was comfy livable.