NOOOO I'M AN IMPORTANT ECOSYSTEM YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME HELP ME MACRON

>NOOOO I'M AN IMPORTANT ECOSYSTEM YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME HELP ME MACRON
>*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Attached: EC07PloW4AAZsd3.jpg (800x491, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yadvindermalhi.org/blog?fbclid=IwAR2t1SlE2eBFColpGCRnqNUhSytMjxsHVmA6RxzhQYXuiZQKG5t-zj2adlA
youtu.be/9chycNH77yU
revistagloborural.globo.com/Noticias/noticia/2019/08/grupo-usou-whatsapp-para-convocar-dia-do-fogo-no-para.html
news.mongabay.com/2010/02/amazon-rainforest-will-bear-cost-of-biofuel-policies-in-brazil/
alainet.org/en/articulo/201747
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

libs finally get their man made climate change and all it took was just a little bit more 3rd world outsourcing
pottery

I laughed way too hard at this. Have a bump

You know what, yes.
Let's clear cut the rainforest.

> burns to the ground in Portuguese

Had a bunch of vegans on r/chapotraphouse demand we all convert to veganism immediately. After that I say torch the entire thing flat and naje it all grazing land

lmao brilliant

good, let it burn. The world is doomed anyway, and they know it.

It is an importand ecosystem and chad would never do this. Since when did people stop believing this?
(How the fuck is the rainforest even burning shouldn't it, you know, RAIN?)

First of all, chad does whatever he wants
Second of all, there is a thing called the dry season where it does not rain. Once a fire gets going all the accumulated biomass will end up in flames.

>lol just destroy the environment thats what a chad would do youre soi for caring about the Earth
You are valueless

Attached: 1552785700733.jpg (705x602, 46K)

>cosigning neoliberal pursuits of destroying nonrenewable natural capital so that China's cattle demands can be satiated
Congrats on being a globalist retard.

Attached: trees_and_sunshine.jpg (2048x1536, 1.25M)

>Muh amazonia produces 20% of all O2
yadvindermalhi.org/blog?fbclid=IwAR2t1SlE2eBFColpGCRnqNUhSytMjxsHVmA6RxzhQYXuiZQKG5t-zj2adlA

No wonder you are an incel if you think this is what a chad does. Thank you for the dry-season info.

based sane people

sounds healthy for the forest in the long run though. mabye being surrounded by lodgepoles and ponderosa it's a different game up here but it sounds like the fire is just cleaning house.

topkek

Saved

This is a good thread

kek
guess which NGO was just videotaped setting a fuckton of trees on fire here?
a tip: Chico Mendes

Attached: bonghit1.jpg (1095x730, 117K)

BASED FUCK EARTH

post a link

Is this the most nigger thing to do? Cut the forest for a short win and be doomed in the long? Absolutly nigger behavior!

>tfw I throw cigarette butts out the window
>tfw I don't cut up my 6 pack plastic holder thingies
>tfw I remove/bypass the catalytic converters on my vehicles
>tfw I cut wood without a permit and get my Christmas tree right outside of town
>tfw I bury dead animals out there too
>tfw I smuggle bad batteries into the landfill and don't even recycle
>tfw I release old R34 coolant and freeon into the atmosphere
>tfw I dump old vehicle fluids on unwanted plants and weeds
>tfw I burn my garbage in the campfire
>tfw I couldn't give the least of shits about the environment and in spite of what they'll tell you hardly anybody else does either

Attached: 71B16F4A-FD05-4790-98DD-874787D8C27F.png (387x451, 382K)

Attached: 8t4x[1].jpg (829x1309, 470K)

it burns every fucking year, and in fact this years burning is smaller in size compared to last year

Kek

Good shit op

Also, fuck the rain forest

Attached: p-keke.jpg (258x245, 21K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: brenton.jpg (215x235, 7K)

>muh edgy Teens not believing the fact that clean air and water is good for you

the absolute state, then again looking at most of These People, clean air might really hurt their skin

Attached: Ow the edge.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x701, 200K)

the amazon does not produce as much oxygen as you think

No one is “destroying the environment”. Fires break out naturally and even the manmade ones are done illegally, it’s not like Bolsonaro wants them to happen, but in a country where only 8% of murders are solved you can’t expect 100% of arsons to be solved.

Amazon is responsible for 17-25% of the worlds photosynthesis, read it up

some dude posted a link like 20 posts up. the link claims that amazonian net oxygen contribution is about 0%

that dude can fuck his mother
read some scientific studies about it
Tropical forests are responsible for over 50 % of global Oxygen production and Amazon is about 50-60% of Tropical forests

look it up yourself, just Google a few scientific studies about it

You even know what the rainforest is dumb mutt?

Im more interested in why the fuck I have to take the opinion of unintelligent, low-iq niggers who, with the tools to make basic research, instead use the same tool to tell us how little they actually know.
It's pathetic how suddenly so many faggots on Jow Forums listen and trust, unquestionably, the mass media in their propaganda campaign.
Even the naked Indian faggots living in the Amazon has more intelligence then (you) and your I'll that spew this shit.
>Inb4 bait haha

Attached: IMG-20190824-WA0010.jpg (720x1280, 132K)

so if a chad want can kill retards like you?

Do you?

thread theme
youtu.be/9chycNH77yU

you'll hear about it soon enough
check the end of this article
ICMBio (local NGO from here) faggots were organizing ''fire groups'' to torch the forest, people got hold of it, tried to film them, then proceeded to get robbed by the arsonists

revistagloborural.globo.com/Noticias/noticia/2019/08/grupo-usou-whatsapp-para-convocar-dia-do-fogo-no-para.html

based and keked

Attached: 1565928456646.png (352x264, 67K)

based

"Help me, help meeeee! BZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

The funny part is, they would be mauled to death by those animals irl.

okay given that you know everything since you're a BR living in brazil, what exactly is the truth regarding these forest fires?

Fuck trees.

Attached: Feed me trees.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>climate goes crazy
>africans, sandniggers and beaners get exterminated by (black) sun
>profit
yes, accelerate

>chad
>requiring fucking trees to survive

>no link
absolute nigger behavior

Based, John!

based and chadpilled

Attached: 1565102938130.jpg (912x772, 538K)

Jej

below average for this period of theyear, Macron is chimping out because of the trade deal
he got himself cucked by Boris, Merkel, Bolso and Trump at the same time, not even Trudeau managed that

Kek

Attached: 4709F5EA-FA28-442A-A2EB-202DB42F4A0C.png (512x512, 208K)

This is what feminism does to men

>It is an importand ecosystem and chad would never do this!!!

Attached: sojak5.png (231x218, 18K)

Attached: 1534789740832.jpg (679x427, 27K)

>releasing r34
>not selling it for ridiculous amounts to the local boomer population on kikebook marketplace or plebslist

based, and figuratively fuck micron
figuratively, because of AIDS

Attached: 1558597073183.png (1823x1200, 1.61M)

we need to get rid of all plants once and for all, it's simply annoying at this point

how do I know that you're a faggot?

Daily reminder. Brazil did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1566515714073.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

that thing is fucking cool as hell, i wonder what it would do to a human

Attached: 1565092248033.jpg (750x721, 103K)

amazon forest is a green hell

It's over.

I see. You know what's actually of genuine concern and wrecking our natural habitats yet it stays on the low? forest fires caused for more avocado farming. Has anyone ever heard of it? that's a redpill for you, we mexicans are destroying our gift from God cause westerners find avocados very tasty, and if I believe what Jow Forums says it's especially popular with liberals. Isn't that ironic?

you can literaly just Google it moron
i dont give a source on that, because you can find thousands if you Google for a fucking minute

>

Attached: potężny.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

>Destroying the planet to own the libs

but I'm not one, you faggot krautlandian

Attached: 1547416460837.jpg (640x580, 67K)

All it took was Paris climate agreement on GHG and introducing the concept of carbon neutral biofuels.
news.mongabay.com/2010/02/amazon-rainforest-will-bear-cost-of-biofuel-policies-in-brazil/

Attached: pandora.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

this is the thing made from nightmares

I hope all of those stupid fucking monkey faggots die. I don’t mean the BRs either, I fucking hate monkeys.

Bunch of shit flinging stupid little apes that hump everything and rip peoples faces off, a lot like Brazilians.

that can't be real lmao

kek
mass-spam that 2010 shit, only way to red-pill others about how Bolsonaro is torching the amazon up

Attached: 1566577173503.png (750x653, 710K)

There isn't a morally consistent way to eat meat while also being against any form of animal abuse, including sexual.

>we are living in the age of end of white race
>still carring about future of planet and enviroment shitskins will inherit
TOP KEK. fuck this i am poluting this faggot earth as much as i can. stop me niggers

>believe me go google it yourself
Shut the fuck up mohammed

>muh Bolzonaro
Look at the historical figures, cunt.

you can if you base your argument on experience, that is that animals which are made for human consumption meet a swift death and do not suffer abuse throughout their lives

He's probably my likely to kill kekistani faggots like you

plankton produce most of the oxygen. Also the trees in the rainforests consume oxygen at night while not doing photosynthesis

Attached: 1566563589273.jpg (962x894, 217K)

go ahead and stay there you fucking faggot r*dditor

kek

Attached: Gretaführerin.png (659x653, 555K)

based /tv/

>experience
elaborate

>that is that animals which are made for human consumption meet a swift death and do not suffer abuse throughout their lives
No animal is "made" for human consumption and if you are talking about farm animals, trust me, they suffer.

the oxygen the amazon produces all gets used up by the bacteria, fungi, insects, bugs and animals in the amazon, it is not a significant net producer you retard, the only big net producer is plankton on the ocean surface

Attached: 1566759550278.jpg (960x640, 431K)

>r34
r12 you dumb nigger
r134a is worthless and r34 nissan is gay like you

Attached: 1538716143392.jpg (584x802, 332K)

>No animal is "made" for human consumption
You are wrong.

Attached: 1478707680965.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

Are you religious?

post real discernible info faggot, according to that graphic the whole SA was nuked

Attached: 1566715158684.jpg (258x248, 9K)

his onions mind refuses to understand that formed trees are not surpluses in o2
alainet.org/en/articulo/201747

>elaborate
the experience the animal has throughout its life before being killed for its meat
>No animal is "made" for human consumption
that's like saying no tool is made for human use, please stop trying to base your argument on some immutable laws in nature cause you will never find something for or against you silly idealist
>if you are talking about farm animals, trust me, they suffer.
that does not say anything about eating meat itself but of the ill practices human farmers follow, if it could but be made more humanely then it would serve us more

Some pagan belief maybe, but they are kind of atheist.

>that thing is fucking cool as hell, i wonder what it would do to a nigger