Hi. I am moved from Japan to US

Hi. I am moved from Japan to US.

What does your opinion on Japanese citizen in your country?

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

Fuck off we're full. Go nuke South Korea.

One people. One Nation. End Immigration. You will not replace us!

China*

Japanese are top tier asians, OP

I am sorry.

Please accept me

The safest places to visit in the US are areas named after peace advocates such as the Reveren Martin Luther King JR.

Japs are ok post-WWII

Japs are honorary whites, cunt

Welcome. Just don't turn into a liberal faggot and complain about the way America is. Most asians don't. That's why they're alright in my book. They contribute to society and don't cause problems.

Japs are helpful citizens, especially to fatherless Italian children from the Bronx.

I vote for Elizabeth Warren

Does it count as being liberal?

I want Japanese girlfriend!!

Please gib

私は日本人が別に嫌いじゃない。
それでも日本は日本人の物のように、ドイツはドイツ人の物であるべきだと思う

Attached: wacht_im_fernen_osten.jpg (388x496, 70K)

gib cute anime loli

Hitler only says that because they were allies. They’re not white.

>I vote for Elizabeth Warren
oof, that's a major yikes from me dawg

lol

ok. I retract my previous welcome. You need to fuck off back to Okinawa

Elizabeth Warren is very anti-White and very Zionist. She even pretends to be an Indian just to disassociate herself from White people.

If you hate Whites and love Israel, you should leave America and sign up as voluntary cannonfodder for the IDF.

Only acceptable democrat is Tulsi Gabbard who doesn't stand a chance unfortunately

post ischt gut

Don't grope people on the bus please

Isn't she previously republican?

I think American health care system is super bad

she seems that way. she's kind of a DINO

Yes

You fucking fuck.

Nice larp

Also, the American health care system is fine if you're an average person. If you have a job, insurance is only like 100/mo. I don't know. I hear horror stories but it seems fine to me. Also, (((they))) run the healthcare system. Doctors, insurance companies etc. Without them, everything would be fine

As long as you're pleasant and a hard worker, everyone will like you, be interested in people and you'll make friends. Just don't be a bum.

Raise your kids right and make sure they don't turn out to be pussy ass asian americans bitches crying about cultural appropriation about a culture they'll never fully experience.

We only like you for the anime and video games. If it weren't for that we'd bomb you 2 more times.

We appreciate having you here especially if you give us secret cat girl technology.

poor thing
go fug ferkel

If you ever want to come visit please do I take you to big titty girl who is very pleasant.

Japanese, germans and other immigrants who aren't from Africa, Israel, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Middle East and Latin America are the only real humans here, the rest is 99% subhuman shit.

Larp harder you fucking weaboo

literally worse than mexicans. at least latinas offer good pussy.

I don't understand why you would move here, considering the escalating violence and political tensions, but welcome aboard, honorary aryan. Please explain why you came here, and what you like most about the US.

Japanese are the greatest type of asian. Not perfect, but leagues ahead of their counterparts in many ways. Fuck chinks and gooks.

Backstabbing wanker.

Honorary.

Now bring us more of those slanty women you Japs refuse to have sex with.

and you call yourself a Japanese

Attached: 1566663847904.jpg (700x483, 39K)

English good chink

위안부문제를 위해 사과하라!

Nani?

apologize for comfort women

such an obvious larp
>I am moved
>What does your opinion
you heard some russian guy speaking broken english and think it applies to all foreigners the same way

sup davido

>Leaving Japan for Muttland
So, you have been exiled?

Please don't be stereotypically Japanese and go to the gym.
Also vote Republican if you don't want the country to turn on Japs in the next few decades.
Otherwise, USA likes Japs.

Thank you for blessing us with your refined cultured presence among us undignified barbarian apemen... we will surly only benefit from adopting your heavenly way of life and philosophy, Domo.

Attached: Thank_you_Japan_San.jpg (780x584, 70K)

its whatever you wanna do

>I'm a nip
Prove it.

Attached: 1559502642467.jpg (600x375, 26K)

You are not dishonorable. You can stay. Hai.

You have to go back

It is super bad, granted, need to get a job for health care

Big reason I moved to Japan actually

Get a job

Our society isn't as polite or law abiding as Japans, but we are much more mellowed out. In other words we're not as workaholic or loyal to companies as a typical Jap would be, and we tend to prioritize our own happiness over other things. Just keep that in mind and you'll be alright here.

Honorary
Welcome fren

>I think American health care system is super bad

It's bad because it keeps the niggers and the spics from being parasites and living off of white mans dollar.

Draw anime and end the diversity shit.

Japan is very cool. I like how unselfish you guys are. I don't like the "it can't be helped" thing though. We live in a very unfair world, but the people can fight (and had fought) the unfairness. Also please consider becoming Christian. God still loves you.

>Burgers
>not loyal to companies
lmao. You're just loyal consumers instead of employees. At least the nips get paid for their loyalty, while you pay for yours.

>WELCOME TO US FRIEN! CIVNATGANGGANG!!11
The absolute state of /cuckpol/. I want infinity back.

Better yellow than brown I guess

True. I was talking about it in a work sense. Brand loyalty goes back to our prioritization of happiness. People complain about working for Amazon and how they get paid peanuts, but they're also the same people who mindlessly buy all their products from them.

I'm just telling japanon that it's common here to dislike your employer so he shouldn't be surprised to hear criticism towards them by his coworkers. He should also expect his coworkers to be rotating in and out often: no company loyalty results in people obtaining multiple, short term jobs throughout their life.

I love japan. I dated a few Japanese girls. Honestly the future is Eurasian. Welcome to America bro, just don't vote for democrats.

Nips are alright. BANZAI!

Question is what does Japan really think about Africa ?

Attached: my hair is food.jpg (391x627, 44K)

最近、日本人の友達が「日本に行ったら、小学生と結婚できる」と言った。しかもすべて合法らしいって。日本の皆様、それは本当ですか?

Attached: 14f57549a054f6f3ab63b88359633948.jpg (469x720, 48K)

kek. Nips are quintessential wage cucks.

Attached: 1564341874224.jpg (480x358, 13K)

More Japs.
Less Niggers and Spics.

Japan is alright these days...

But many have forgotten the 70s and 80s though. Many have forgotten when Nippon was buying USA out. The ritualistic business culture got Japanese consortiums in bed with corrupt neo-con/libs who started the true selling out of USA. The Rising Sun was what drove USA to China, as Japan undercut US markets -- all the while keeping their own market isolated. Their predatory business practices with patents, companies buyouts, and product flooding set the stage for the full sell off of USA, accelerating manufacturing overseas. And the Reagan Admin let it happen.

Japanese greed in the 80s drove the world into globalization and tanked their own economy. Neo-con/libs drank the Sake.

Japanese hubris let the Chinese tiger out of the cage...

Now what is left? Anime girls and Hikikomori?

Japanese fear of 'mentsu wo ushinau' helped cripple the world...

Remember, were full.
You'll have to get rid of some niggers or spics to make room.

Go back home.

嘘だよ

15歳から一応、法的には結婚できる地域もあるけど、12歳とかは無理

ああ、やっぱり嘘だったか...もう知ってたけど。

Attached: 294419.png (317x317, 14K)

I was going to say you're fine, but Elizabeth Warren? Go back where you came from.

OP, what this country needs are more pro-gun, pro-2nd Amendment people. Not gun-grabbing liberal subversive animals from Latin America or China.

If you can vote pro-2nd Amendment, you are welcome with open arms.

Dont care as long as you don't go on welfare pay your taxes and don't send out remittances.

best friend growing up was a Japanese white supremacist. we like you if you assimilate.

This is why I need to vote for Elizabeth Warren.
people are racist toward me. Why do I have to vote for racist who wants to deport me

>What does your opinion on Japanese citizen in your country?
hairy

your dying population needs you, Honda

Male or female?
If youre male fuck off. Female? Sit on me senpai

Ah so youre larping. Gg

Dumb nigger

because we like nips who are also racist

If you’re here legally and working and paying taxes you’re the ideal American and Trump will give you a big hug...

Wait. Liz, is that you? Didn’t pretending to be an Indian teach you anything?

I don’t buy it

Post epicanthic fold and timestamp

We love you to be here, as long as you immigrated legally, you take part to make your community better, and you are working to make a living for yourself and possibly others. Keep a job, and don’t mess with our tax dollars.

You missed the wave, collapse is coming to the US. You'll wish you stayed home

Did you bring some of these over for me, OP?

Attached: tumblr_ob5giiLXyd1r350qlo2_400.png (400x338, 238K)

>What does your opinion on Japanese citizen in your country?
A bunch of yellow belly nips that have a tighter assholes than jews tbqh

Honorary aryans. Fuck off with that white bullshit, mutt.

結婚がアウトなら、デートとかをしてのはどうかな?

Attached: 2fbaa22c25088ef938c8d193cdf6606b.jpg (918x720, 73K)

未成年者同士ならセーフ
未成年者と成人だとアウト

Fuck off pedo shit btw

Why would you move away from Japan if you're Japanese? I'd kill to live in a xenophobic 90% white nation.

Because Japan has no future.

I want to be richer and being successful in US is so cool for me.

>no future
Cool. Can I impregnate all your women then and give them mixed dark babies?