Attached: 7pv9.jpg (500x677, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmWSNl6hGTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Undercut his prices

Report him to the ADL for selling to Jewish kids

Mind your own business cunt. I hope he kills you

Shits annoying user

Electronic nose... to sniff harmful chemicals...
At least near stations, airports etc...

Attached: 1533694584022.png (684x1110, 408K)

>memeflag

I can't offer ideas because the solution in my country is unique.

If he's dealing drugs to drug addicts, what's the problem? You want them dead faster, no? You want them breaking the law more often so they enter prison quicker, no?

Clearly you have no LEGAL recourse else you'd not come here. And you don't live in a drug-legal zone else you'd have no dealers. Heck, wherever you are, you definitely deserve it. Faggot-ass memeflag shitstain.

Wait till he goes out and rob him.

Or if you want something stronger

Attached: 1557962625100.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

do you really want to get rid of him? What does he sell? is he white or black?

Anonymous tip to the police with detailed description of his activities.

Just don't forget to eliminate his children as well, they carry his shitty genes.

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

tell him that weed doesn't cure cancer and he'll explode immediately.

ICE him

only niggers say mind your business. they always use that same fucking line. some nigger, who is doing nigger shit says mind your own business because they know they are doing nigger shit and dont want to be caught and punished. I sincerely hope there is a breakdown of rule of law so i can kill as many of you as is possible.

you could tell the cops that you saw a drug exchange or weapons or something, child abuse, spousal abuse etc

Pipe down you little beta straightedge faggot

>If he's dealing drugs to drug addicts, what's the problem?
drug addicts in your area
people in your area exposed to drugs and drug addicts

Buy a couple of those signs that say "Smile for the camera", or whatever they say. Put them around your property where people driving up to their house can see it. It'll scare the customers off, and you don't have to be a narc.

take pics
send to cops

>How to get rid of drug dealing neighbor
start a fire at his house and call the police saying you heard something like gunshots from inside

Be careful and anonymous if you go this route. Friend of a friend organized a campaign doing this. He got hit with some harassment bullshit from the judge whose daughter was dating one of the dealers targeted.

>pipe down
lmao fuck off boomer, sorry you've been a degenerate druggie since 1968

weed cures cancer

and also it helps if you have God like powers

Buy all his drugs and become his best and only customer. Make him reliant on you. Make him get lazy and accustomed to a life where all he has to do is call your name and he gets money. When he grows fat and sick off the leisure you have provided him, rob him blind and make him disappear.

move out of the ghetto.

what country are you in?

godspeed user

Call the police. Only a nigger wouldn't think of that.

Is there anything more pathetic than druggie faggots who try to act tough? Yeah everyone is impressed by your alpha stoner lifestyle, I'm sure.

Dumb cuck degenerate.

Attached: 1547888640508.jpg (330x319, 48K)

>appeal to consensus
>Swedish
checks out

Start documenting everything. Get a discreet camera and set it up so that it's watching where the druggies are coming back and forth all day.
Do a buy. Wear lapel cam or have your phone recording the cash being paid and receipt of the drugs.
Copy all videos to a flash drive and place in manilla envelope along with written observations, be as detailed as possible.
Also place purchased drugs in envelope.
Mail to local PD.

Alternatively you could call the cops several day in a row complaining about noise and undue foot traffic, just enough to establish a pattern. Then one day when you know dudes in there with drugs call the cops and say you saw a man with what looked like a gun acting agitated outside the same residence.

Already called the cops multiple times. Got into it with some nigger yesterday when I got a photo of his plate.

In USA

MMA ID. user is based and drug-pilled as fuck!

Ok ok, so hear me out. There's these things called bullets...

When you glow. THIS MUCH

Attached: 1565584544868.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Best advice yet thanks user

No problem homie. I'm lucky to live in a quiet Boomer neighborhood where I'm the only one doing drugs in the comfort of my own home.

I could care less what people do in their own home. But when that shit comes outside and I have to deal with it, along with the niggers that are coming around, I dont tolerate that.

Invite him to snort some cocaine together, for free. Give him ground up glass instead of cocaine. Laugh in his face as he dies, kick him out so he doesnt bleed to much.

Kek. But better go full samurai on him.

So is he selling on the street or in his apartment?

No need to do all that shit. Just call the police and tell them what's up, and they'll do all the spying and investigation. I don't know about the US, but in Denmark, spying on others, also even if they're engaging in criminal activity, is illegal.

1) have actual evidence of drug dealing. Pics, videos, etc
2) call police. Show them evidence. Tell them you dont feel safe and they should surveil him.
3) wait.

Is it really legal to spy on others in the US? Holy fuck.

Sure is great being a slave to making yourself retarded with chemicals isn't it user?

Attached: 1564878048104.jpg (255x255, 13K)

see no hear no speak no

bitch

If in U.S., just call the local police department and tell them he tried to deal to your kids. After a tip like that, bored local cops will raid the house in a matter of a few days.

What state user? I may be able to help. Ive has this issue and it can be resolved - state depending

Is it illegal in Denmark? Damn you guys are almost as cucked as Sweden. Now sell Greenland

Local police departments can actually hinder the abatement of the activity and eventual arrest. It’s important that you provide state/congressional district for resolution. I’m actually thinking about starting a business assisting people in these circumstances.

If local police are no help you have to properly escalate the concern. I can help. No violence, no federal agencies, there are ways

>Mind your own business cunt. I hope he kills you
t. degenerate drug dealer

have you tried introducing him to Jesus?
He is the way, the truth and the light.

Attached: Sexy_anne.png (265x387, 175K)

What country are you in, impotent memeflag? Memeflags ALL go to hell. Haha funny huh even drugs won't get you off then.

>sell proper poison to the druggies in minecraft, when reports come in about deaths report your drug dealing neighbor to the police

Just call in annoymous tip that he is beating his wife/gf and they will come do a wellness check and bust him for dope. Protip: do crimestopper tip that he sells drugs before hand so you get paid.

Attached: Tzeentch.jpg (550x600, 54K)

He is black ?If you do it using a hammer or even fists, and assault charge.

Just do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mmWSNl6hGTk

nobody cares abot blacks

>I don't know about the US,
depends on exactly what the activity is and where it is

just call the police faggot

agreed. thats why the cycle of coon continues they're to scared of each other to stop the violence just look at shitcago

a) Become police informer, which will bring you to certain death
b) (Option prefered by me) get a axe, knife or a gun and kill them :)

>just let evil take root in your society.
I hope you kill yourself faggot.

1900imtellin

Call him out, tell him he's a punk ass bitch. After you knock him out in the ensuing fight you tell him you're taking over his drug business now.

I reported every drug dealer I know once I stopped falling for the (((weed))) scam.

Ps - all drugs are a scam. They give you fake dopamine boosts and you would feel that way regardless. It’s just a way for shitty useless people to hack their brains and feel good about themselves. There is zero reason for anything other than caffeine to be legal, since there is thousands of years of evidence that people don’t abuse it.

All drug “friends” aren’t friends. They are bringing you down and using you for money. If you have to be around drugs to be around somebody it’s because they are a piece of shit. Your natural survival instincts are telling you that they are an awful person and the drugs mask that feeling. Hard pill to swallow but it’s the truth. Report all these fucking retards so they can have their lives ruined. It’s time to counter all the gangs mafias and cliques by making it acceptable to report crimes again. As it stands now, if you report a member of a mafia cartel or gang then zogbots will let them kill you in prison. Duerreteteretre or whatever the fuck is the only person on earth who has it figured out.

There are thousands of businesses which were created through proceeds from drug dealing. These people cheated and now rule you. You have to make 10000 mcburgers but they get to ruin people’s lives and then you have to wipe their ass to not starve to death. Time to reverse everything.

1 pyrex baking dish, 1 bottle of regular visine. Warm pyrex in oven till it's slightly hot to very warm.. drip visine onto it till whole bottle is used up.. use a razor blade to scrape up dried visine residue, shouldn't be much and wear gloves.. junkies be freaking out thinking they dying. Cops will do their job cause of tainted coke

you seem to really miss those christ church brothers of yours, nigger

>Mind your own business cunt. I hope he kills you

Not that other guy, but
Are you black or influenced by ADOS black culture?
This type of talk is cliche speak from ADOS blacks in my city.

>start a fire at his house and call the police
Better be very careful if you do this in my city. The police track phone numbers, so you might think using a burner makes you safe but they will also request store photos of the person who bought the burner or the phone plan that activated the burner. My county's law enforcement division also keeps extensive databases of palm prints and voice prints. So if your voice is ever used again on an identifiable call, the computers will eventually track you down and signal for a cold case to be re-opened.

>Do a buy.
No. Don't become part of his lawyer's setup of the "life preserver" defense where you become the life preserver.

Attached: Wall_Map_of_International_illegal_drug_connections.gif (450x241, 21K)

Lots of ways to get junkie dealers off the streets. They always get shutdown. Their customers are all junkies and some steal and rob to get money. Sooner or later they get caught and squeal cause they are so desperate to get their next fix.

move

Shoot him in preemptive self defense the next time you see him

Stop buying from him

he isn't hurting anyone involuntarily, so whats the problem?

Like IRA said - ALL DRUG DEALERS WILL BE SHOT!

You could try prayer. I knew a dope fiend who lived in the apartment downstairs from me. My neighbor across the hall was a Jehovah's Witness and she said she prayed for the dope fiend a lot. One time the Jehovah's Witness was coming home from some place and was walking into the stairwell and the dope fiend killed her because he thought she was a cop or some shit and now they are both gone. Nothing works like prayer.

Attached: Scientology.jpg (600x479, 43K)

All I'm hearing is "customers" and "profits". You either hate the addicts or you don't. there's no option where they magically stop being addicts either use them for their profit margin or repel them with ice water

If you were being serious, do you even think about the society you would want to live in, and how individuals’ actions relate to the whole?

The media has created false atmospheric conditions, in Hollywood, movies, brainwashing so to speak trying to create a demonic army of zombies. To be seen as new age, hip , cool the have infiltrated all areas peddling degenerate behaviour, feminism mutts, and infanticide time shifting Killing brain cells as well. So I’d start with attacking these people at the root of the issue which is them and the goalpost shifters. The politicians have been monkeys which makes you think they are getting paid off. To fix this is a attitude re adjust at schools, parents, faggot teachers etc or you just roll in with the army nuke them kill them

Attached: 372C9AB9-0FD3-4459-9F94-DF9A99F24A73.jpg (750x677, 119K)