Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 32k9c4q4agi31.jpg (960x556, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9LkGg45g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, minorities treat the majority badly.

Low effort sloopy

>another twitter thread of a who tweet that gets spammed 10 times a day

Sage and gay slide thread

No, minorities is just a buzz word. We don't want black and browns to govern because they are incredibly stupid and inept.

Having your numbers shrink is generally a bad sign.

Modern civilization requires an average IQ of at least 90 to maintain. If low IQ savages become the majority then what happened to Detroit and Rhodesia will happen to the entire civilization.

If its the Kikes or Mudslimes they treat minorities terribly.

Well let's see here. The majority right now is constantly under ridicule and told they are the major reason America is "shitty" and that we have no right to exist.
Imagine what the fuck will happen when that majority population becomes the minority.

Wikipedia says he lives in 95% white Somerset

Yes being a minority is bad. This is why each race should be allowed their own homeland so they aren't ruled over by another race.

Look at what happens in any area whites become a minority
More crime, more homelessness, shit in the streets, etc.

No because even when whites become a minority every other minority will still blame them for every problem in the world. Also SAGE

the word "own" doesn't register in the minds of immigrants, they come from countries where you're either one of the elite or you stand back and wait for a handout from the elite. this means they don't understand why someone would feel threatened at the thought of losing a "possession" of theirs, another word which does not exist in the mochaskin vernacular.

Oh really? You're always fascinated by that? "Fascinated" is the word? These snakes lie about even mundane things, they seriously constantly tell lies.

OP even added the check mark to make it look legit. Nice bait, sloppy post.

yes whites in south africa are treated badly

countries and cultures form for the benefit of the people who form them, not some random outsiders who just want to leech off them.

Well fucking what?
It's a democracy goat-fucker, and when other blocks have in-group preference, and hate yours, which has low in-group preference, yeah. Having it out of the hands of those who built it would be undesierable.
Dumb fucking pedo worshipper.

What a faggot you are, and what a faggot Jim is.

Ask the yazidis or the copts how muslims treat their minorities.

Shitskins treat minorities badly.

Or the Afrikaners in SA how the niggers treat them.

why don't you invite foreigners to live in your house and share it with you?

and he was probably the least crazy in RPS

/thread

No, minorities treat white people like shit

I love Jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9LkGg45g8

no, the minorities already treat us like shit when we arent the minority. when we become the minority guess what happens? literal fucking genocide.

Attached: 625000.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

(((Rossignol)))

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1509302597844.jpg (638x598, 312K)

Just look at how Democrats treat Republicans whenever they get a veto-proof majority in any legislative body in the US. They stomp all over them while insulting their existence, calling their gerry-mandered fake victory a "mandate".

It almost sounds like he's acknowledging that ethno-nationalism is the answer, without realizing it.. With ethno-nationalism, then there'll be no oppressed minorities.

>be citizen of a country
>want a thing
>you aren't allowed to want that thing because (bad thing happened 300 years ago)
Fuck these people

God I hope so. Fuck memeflags

i dont care, i care about my ancestors

Yes, Israel does treat its minorities badly.

Attached: 6penIsrael.png (592x472, 468K)

Spot on

the blacks and browns don't want equality in the US, they want to know what it feels like to be the oppressor.

Look how violent they are now! Do you think the murder and violent crime rates will go up or down with less of us whites and more blacks?

what majority black country, run by blacks, would any sane person want to live in or immigrate to?

I fly the flag i fly unmeme'd. I'm from the south.

Attached: bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (379x716, 182K)

Yes, and they should be, which is why we don't want to end up that way.

I love retard logic. It always reminds me that, while I'm certainly not the smartest man in the world, there are definitely a lot of morons who are more stupid than I am.
Has it occurred to this literal who that perhaps those of us who worry about becoming a minority simply don't want our people, our culture and our traditions to go extinct?

Minorities are treated badly by niggers, yes. Majorities are treated badly by niggers, too. In fact, really, everybody is treated like shit by niggers. The real problem being perceived here is that, in a democracy, niggers becoming the majority means that niggers get to make the rules, which is just no good for anybody involved.

Attached: pol - a warning to america from south africa_1.png (1480x4068, 984K)

Bingo. We do not want to have to get rowdy.

human rights, all human progress/innovation. Once we become minority the new majority will not have the capacity to either maintain or improve our current lifestyles. Instead they will be eternal victims as we already see in america. The new minority will be put in chains, as is their practice.

White people are one of the only minorities on the planet. we make up 13% of the global population. Niggers and chinks and poos are the majority and yes, they do treat us badly.

Yeah whites want to deny privilege but then specifically ask to not be denied it.

Its not the race that's being referred to, its the culture... you know, the culture they have that caused them to flee from where they are from.

Race and Culture or not the same thing

Normalizing having 7 kids while unemployed (for fear of being called racist) isn't exactly a great plan to keep our 1st World Status.

We just want to be left alone, really. Just fucking leave us alone and we won't hurt you. Just don't whine when we've had enough and sperg out in full 1488 style, cause that will happen sooner or later.

Attached: don't fuck with whitey.png (1492x501, 105K)

The only demographics paying their keep in the US are white and Asian men. The ratio of "gimme dat" Americans to the people pulling their weight is already grossly out of wack. How about not fucking that up worse?