Dude just marry your highschool sweetheart lmao

>dude just marry your highschool sweetheart lmao
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1566727699740.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTDb0ebFh8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder when men will realize that the only things keeping a woman with a man are fear and convenience.

he tried
he goddamn tried

My highschool sweetheart moved to Chicago.

What now? I aint following the dumb bitch

It's still the best shot at making it.
Which is why you're dying alone, OP.

based argie bro

notice the lack of white knight tradfags in this thread?

Big oof.

Insurgents who run into the open firing from the hip tried, they still get BTFO by a guy prone in cover. Sincerity and earnestness does not a woman keep, you need to benevolently manipulate her stupid vagina brain

At least they had two white kids

literally the worst shot of making it statistically

Look at the progression of photos and then ask yourself, "did this guy simply ignore the warning signs?"

>get together to coparent once a week
>spends rest of the week crying and jerking off to loli
nice endgame cuck hey at least her first baby wasn't black, right goy?

We need white sharia law right the fuck now.

She's fucking a new dude every week, cut contact and move on

And now the boy will grow up to be a tranny and the girl will end up being on blacked.com

Not hard enough evidently. And in this day and age the highschool sweetheart meme never lasts. Women are programmed differently and can act like complete whores without being shamed like they used to.

how did they go from brown hair to both blond?

It's fucked up how happy the kid looks when she's with her mom and dad for a bit as they're "meeting up for a drink"

Yeah, dyieing her hair and getting a shitton of ugly tattoos were huge red flags.

Chrisleighton is the king of 2b2t!
U mad niggers! U mad newfags!

It's not written in stone. But they are still white.

Attached: white.jpg (853x594, 111K)

I've tried the relationship thing and it hit me that modern women are just not worth it. I have made peace with dying alone.

duh, of course.

Don't worry, there are beautiful (also on the inside) american women just waiting for my "exotic foreign accent" to sweep them off their feet.

I'm laughing just trying to type this I fucking hate how australians talk

>how did they go from brown hair to both being blond?
They were LARPing being White.
Everyone wants to be White.

Look at his pants covered in paint, probably works construction or as a painter working his ass off paying child support while she runs off and gets stupid tattoos and fucks bbc

>why didn't he beat the fuck out her first then divorce her ass
damn leafs

What am I missing in that pic? Except for the tatoo's I don't get it. And wtf is co-parenting? Isn't that called marriage?

Wow white women really do the dirty on white men in America. do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside. Do zoomer white girls hate you guys?

Attached: D4FCEFD4-2EE6-4FC4-8D06-3BA185823901.jpg (750x935, 375K)

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months

Attached: 1566315078336.png (785x934, 301K)

T. Veteran

We get the pick of the litter cuz we picked litter

you didnt get the memo?

"If supposed to have one, the military will issue it."

so lets test free free willl. Do you we get what we want or is it issued?

Or is what is issued what we wanted? IDK see matrix part 2.

Dude just marry a Japanese girl

Attached: 1552925459.jpg (980x1209, 232K)

Marriage is so last century. Co-parenting is young and hip. It's where the women has all the power and the man gets to play a part as long as he doesn't annoy her too much.

How are you this fine day Lana Del Rey user?

Attached: 1920348102398410.gif (500x255, 998K)

Why does she feel the need to share such intimate, personal family details on social media? What's her fucking problem?

>Or is what is issued what we wanted? IDK see matrix part 2.

mystery solved.

Braavo!

wheres my check? COD

billy madison size check

Thats the golf conspiracy

Deposit the winnings for monday morining. Victor has to pay taxes...if taxes are fucked up its the goy we pay...why did everyone have to learn coding and not accounting?

She's Canadian. It was inevitable.

Attached: 1564404220909.jpg (960x919, 96K)

Women have to be trained by their fathers to be "loyal." They are incapable of loving anything but themselves.

You're a dumb fucking faggot.

>Canadian

Attached: 1564406999508.jpg (453x438, 50K)

What makes you think they're any better?

>MUH YELLOW FEVER

Can confirm
meme is 100% true
the ending of that story is they wind up an addict on the street or in the morgue
many such cases

Are canada-chans really that bad?

Ignore. Memepost.

you want more easter eggs? CADBURY PRESTBURY

we have flipping Euro, German, Russian and proudly introuducing "American" intelligence ...double entendre maybe even a triple...lemme hit that grand slam around the antarctica perimeter.

Determining the perimeter of Antarctica's ice sheet is not simply an academic exercise.Jul 22, 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=hTDb0ebFh8E

when you realize you can stand next to someone and not no anything.

Should have hit her. Sometimes, white guys; barbarism has its uses.

At least your women do it out of economic necessity. I know a girl in high school who I have cut contact with, because she went and got a sugar daddy despite not needing to do so.

Wife tried to pull this shit on me. I told her no.

Canada is extremely liberal. You tell me.

lol fucked for life

She tried to pull divorce on you??

Attached: 1564715330164.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

Tried and ultimately succeeded.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190825-141929_Chrome.jpg (1047x1347, 781K)

Well, they can't be any worse.

>Let me tell you about your country
Wrong o buddy

>demoralization thread made by some miserable sudaca mutt
Sage

I’ve never hit a woman that i was in a relationship with

Well , the next bitch is in for a huge surprise cause imma slap and beat the shit out of her when she doesn’t listen instead of trying to communicate with words like I did last time and be civil
I’m just gonna let my inner cave man take over

Reason being is , the couple that lives next door to me , he straight up body slams his bitch into the floor when she starts screaming and nagging him
Of course the police show up cause the other neighbors are rats
But the woman always , ALWAYS said nothing happened and that everything is fine

Cause she knows if she sends him to jail for putting her in her DESERVED place
That when he gets out she’s probably gonna get killed

And at this point I feel it’s better to be feared than loved
If the Bronx tale taught me is

NOBODY CARES

So...
She fucked off to party.
Got a train ran on her. Sucked a few dicks.
Drank a few shots.
Forgot a few nights.
BUT THEIR BACK TOGETHER OH HOW SWEET!

You are a cuck if this image doesn't make you want to vomit.

Georgia with the blackpill
That works, but it's the pleb way of keeping your woman

>Chicago
And they are definitely niggers.

She was cheating on him when that pic was taken.

>success

>addict on the street or in the morgue

WHY NOT BOTH??

FBI sells the drugs anyway. expect for the cartel shit and people paid off by the cartels.....ITS A TRAP
so the FBI SA corrupted by the cartels killed mike CHECK mic CHECK wheres my check?? before i go on the world stage mic(mike) and illuminate more of the population with your faggy ass deceptions. Once figure 1 or 2 out it stay in motion...newton 1,2, whats that 3. What else did he write besides princaplia of mathatcio ?
oh yeah unifed code theory where the djinn at JBB

user...

He succeeded. It only took miles of other cock to fuck her back to her senses. At last I truly see

Damn Jow Forums really got BTFO

And yet, you deny while the evidence is in front of you.

Attached: 1566649512953.png (800x400, 15K)

Based

how the fuck this whore has 17k likes wtf

So she got back with him after fucking a bunch of randos? Realized she was going to be alone? I bet he was faithful to her during all this time too.

Thank you for posting the same pasta daily Pajeet. We appreciate your dedication.

>NOBODY CARES
the nobody does care.
Were not perfect.

shes BBC only

Women with cellphones.

She is now with some other guy who is older, but why would he want a single mother with 2 kids?

Id rather date a black single mom than most roasties now

Confirmed

Exactly

My ex left me cause I got fired from a job and was going broke

Then I inherited 200,000 a
And my best friends grandpa also died and left him 25 million

Sent her a screen shot of the bank statements

Was very satisfying to block her number after that
I hope she revels in her own shit
Cause she has a 400$ car payment 200$ insurance payment , 800$ in rent plus utilities to pay , she has a cat , and smokes Marlboro blacks

Did I mention she only pulls maybe MAYBE 800$ biweekly

She’s fixing to drown and have to suck a dick she doesn’t even want just to pay her bills

Meanwhile I did molly and went dancing the past two days lol my bills , what are those ?

so... she fucked everyone in town, got tired and went back to her husband?

Then refute it, faggot. Show me marriage is a good deal in 2019.

>"demoralization" thread
Real pics, real stories, real events
>pro-marriage thread
Stock images of girs in wheat fields, literally willful self-delusion

So now im a Character like RIFF RAFF?TM

Yall owe me some ROYALTIES wait is that a double WHAMMY?

This only works if your like 6'5" 300 lb and nobody dares to fuck with you. If you're not she'll just get a guy that's bigger than you to beat your ass, and then he'll probably fuck her.

sad. even Chads get fucked by these whores

I started asking women who turned me down (because they had boyfriends) where they met each other. The ones that weren't lying in the first place told me "in school".

There was never another place they met, it was always "in school." These were people mostly in their mid-20s who had been out of school.

That girl is clearly Thai.

seething nigcels

I think they are both in it now for the money. The girl gives new meaning to the word whore.

I'll bet you that he was slaying pussy and she found out.
Every time any chick I knew broke up with her guy because "muh freedum" ended up with her knees locked together and he was banging bitches Fredo style.

REEEEEEEEEEEEWOMMEEENNN MUST AHH

Attached: 1514948753867.png (569x336, 431K)

>even Chads get fucked by these whores

chad whitley

The difference in their social media posts says it all.
Women are memes. Don't expect very much from them and you will be happier.

Apart from looking like a thot, what is wrong with her?

Just to fuck her. Any time a man is with a single mother it is to fuck her (which is easy), or because he has no better options.

Just cuck my shit up.

Hahahah, yeah, I feel extremely obligated to prove myself to some beaner who got cucked by his whore girlfriend in junior year. Here's another sage.

I wouldn't...
Damn son. I'm sure your smart enough to I N V E S T and keep that wealth going. Fuck that bitch.

women that have hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram might not realize that a lot of them are just third worlders--men that you might meet who are desirable are probably not interested in a tatt'd up early 20 something with 2 or 3 kids.

This happened to someone I know. What are you supposed to do as the father? I don't know. It's best for the kids. You would never be able to trust her though.

Attached: cuckhanks.gif (405x219, 1.99M)

Just FYI, I remember looking into this girl about a year ago and everything pointed towards him divorcing her. She's an enormous narcissist and so far as I can tell hasn't managed to sucker another guy into dealing with her - so there's at least a silver lining to this broken home.

Basically

Hopefully he beats her mercilessly time to time

100% he hate fucks her
I know I would probably get revenge somehow tho

Probably buy a house , make sure she isn’t able to own any part of it
Get her nice and comfy and moved in
Wouldn’t marry her tho cause this wouldn’t work

But ya buy a house get her and the kids all comfy
Then make sure to throw all her shit out on the lawn and make sure to leave a sign on it that says GTFO NIGGER LOVER

Looks like they just got back together

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-193200__01.jpg (1080x1634, 521K)

Maybe if you're a beta faggot.

FUCK WHY