Redpill me on Bill Cosby

Was there a strategic ploy to take this man down and destroy his legacy?

You guys are good at connecting the dots, what's missing here?

>Negro who consistently goes against the black narrative.
>Outspokenly critical of blacks, "urban culture", rap music, BLM and everything else prominent negros are expected to promote.
>Has massive influence in the 1980s-1990s. Uses this to promote traditional family values, dating within ones own race, college education, aspirational careers.
>Makes lots of money
>Proposes a buyout of NBC.
>"They" can't have that. Media must remain monopolized.
>Son gets murdered (was this a message from "them" to back off?)
>Bill ghosts for a bit.
>Starts making more appearances.
>Gas in the tank... more critical of blacks than ever.
>Show still in regular syndication.
>Speaks out against BLM
>Literally says to Jon Stewart "I'm too old to keep my mouth shut"
>C-tier comedian makes Cosby=rape joke that goes viral. Literally launching pad for his career.
>Accusers come out of the woodwork.
>Media frenzy
>Gets tried.
>FOUND INNOCENT
>Oh wait.. There's another accuser. This one claimed it happened one day before statute of limitations.
>Literally, one single day before statute of limitations.
>Gets tried again
>Guilty

This shit simply doesn't settle right. There are so many blatant red flags surrounding this entire situation.

Attached: billcosby850.jpg (850x640, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tTPNi1PCP0
youtube.com/watch?v=xtmaS44khv0
youtube.com/watch?v=9ymihv6_ahw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama did this.

Don't know, but he sure makes some funny youtube poops
youtube.com/watch?v=7tTPNi1PCP0

I'm not sure if you're being facetious or not. It would seem like the Obama years were ploy to rile up blacks and Cosby didn't agree with most sentiments that were being spewed throughout the black community.

Every one of those women was complicit and willing. You don't hold onto something like that for decades if you think it was wrong.
What it was was character assassination. Whatever Cosby really was, he had a public image that mended hearts across racial lines and promoted a strong family unit.
Jews had to destroy him.

Is it wrong to roofie a bitch? Yes
Is it equally as wrong to keep going back to see the guy that roofied you? Yes
Is it equally as wrong to speak up for personal gain decades later instead of immediately reporting it for justice's sake? No, it is magnitudes worse.
2 of those examples shows weak morality, the last one shows a disdain for our justice system and national ethos. It wasn't just harmful for the people involved, it becomes harmful for the body republic.

You can't help but be suspicious about it in today's political climate. Something about it almost seemed symbolic, like they were taking down a male patriarchal icon just because they could. Apparently he still denies it, even in jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtmaS44khv0

>one of the accusers spearheading the allegations against cosby was Janice Dickinson

this is where everything should have been tossed out. just do the slightest bit of research into the literal heroin addict prostitute and you'll understand why.

And yeah it's true come to think of it. Bill spoke out against the 'nigga' culture that, in my mind, keeps blacks down in the gutter. They consume music and culture that celebrates criminality, lack of education, materialism, violence and mistrust against authority, against whites, etc. The left encourages this culture because it's convenient to keep niggers dumb and angry, to be used as a means to subvert western society.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ymihv6_ahw

He was taken down like any other respectable black

He did what everyone did back then. Does it make it right? No. But they selectively choose him and retroactively made it an issue just to ruin his career because he was redpilling people on how shit blacks are.

Attached: Race.png (391x105, 55K)

Wasn't the woman's lawyer Gloria Alred or something

every accuser was a Made Member of the Jewish Media Complex.

Every accuser was also fully past prime and very much in need of "work", any work.

Not a shed of hard evidence, just claims.

Females have some weird thing about drinking 1/2 a lite-beer, then next day asking their friends "WTF did I do last night after I got SO wasted??? Did I fuck that guy? OMG! How could you let me do that?"

Remember that auto-worker immigrant who was freed by ISRAELI supreme court after a dozen Jews were found to be lying (nothing happened to the Jews of course). Later, Jews in US "Special Investigations Branch" Govt made up story that he was an evil Nazi, in a completely different camp, using all new and diff "evidence" (unsupported Jewish tales, never heard of before Israeli court cut him loose).

Bingo.

The Cosby Show was still in regular syndication until the guilty verdict of the second trial. They had to completley destroy the mans legacy and remove the show from the public conscious. These things don't happen immediately, but years from now it will be like it never even existed. Replace it with chucking, jiving, nigger tier bullshit and eliminate the thought of a normal homogenous black family from the black conscious.

My only hope is that he diddled loli Raven.

Attached: raven-symone-1024[1].jpg (1024x768, 243K)

Yes. He 'raped' adult women who consented to drug use and famous BBC action, but the pedos needed a moral outrage to cover their own crimes.

They said Bill raped the fucking Hulks wife in the 70s. If your a girl and your man is lou firigno you would tell him what happen and turn that nigger into dust. I dont beleive Dr Huxtable raped the Hulks wife

Attached: lou ferrigno.jpg (960x1200, 120K)

Most based sweater collection of any black sitcom dad in American history. Bar none.

lol. A black man on a show playing a good father, and a doctor? NOPE. Niggas gotta be fuckin bitches and aspiring to be thugs and rappers

One of my favourites!

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

He used Queluudes to get women horny.
The modern form of Queluudes is Ecstasy - the liberal drug of choice at festivals to get women horny.
How long until the ecstasy rape trials?

He used Spanish Fly on willing women. It was a common practice back then on the days of uppers/downers. It was just an excuse to take down a strong black male who probably would have publicly supported Trump.

He's a nigger.

Attached: 1457790545160.jpg (577x435, 30K)

he gave them something to get them horny

>greentext
still a nig in the end lmao

Attached: nigger rapist meme.jpg (577x435, 29K)

I would agree to some extent that it's genetic, but I think culture plays a role in making nigs into dumb violent rape beasts. We should want them to be smarter, to help us uphold the virtues of western culture, science, philosophy, etc. They aren't going anywhere. You can either keep prodding them down or lift them up to your level

Intelligence is around 80% genetic by adulthood.

Doesn't matter. Anything genetic can be bred to be different. If we dont want the world to be overrun by thug monkies, then it's in our best interest to use culture to influence good breeding habits among blacks, or at least put them back on track. I think they were learning at one point, but then marxists came along and derailed their development, told them they shouldnt want to act like de ebil white debil

She was craving the biggity blackiddy coggg.

>Anything genetic can be bred to be different. If we dont want the world to be overrun by thug monkies, then it's in our best interest to use culture to influence good breeding habits among blacks
Good luck with that.

wasn't a roofie, just degenerates having drug-addled sex
yes he's a degenerate hollywood nigger like everyone who touches the industry, but it was consensual hedonism

Thanks

Attached: 1561504806648.jpg (587x618, 69K)