Reminder than Yahweh, the God of Genesis...

Reminder than Yahweh, the God of Genesis, is the deceiving demiurge Yaldabaoth and that the true teachings of Christ reveal him to be sent not by Yaldabaoth, but the Great Invisible Spirit, so that we may reach gnōsis and true salvation as is our divine destiny as descendants of the great Seth.

Don't be deceived by modern Christians, who are Yahwehists and Paulists and reject true gnostic knowledge in favor of interpretations committed by human institutions following Christ's death. Read the Apocryphon of John and receive the revelations that Paulist Christians have kept from you.

Attached: fdb5923ead4aa236db5561f280e34c38[1].jpg (543x800, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earlychristianwritings.com/text/apocryphonjohn.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B2x9eP6JAdQ
youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>babbles in desert shit
TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIS

Attached: Perun-Thor takes on the beast.jpg (600x892, 106K)

BASED AND WATER-IS-SPIRIT-PILLED

Or just fuck religion and attempt to become Alexander 2.0...

>EAT SHIT SHAPESHIFTER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Perun vs Veles.jpg (667x808, 69K)

Esoteric nonsensical nigger

>Read the Apocryphon of John and receive the revelations that Paulist Christians have kept from you.
Ok most already know what "gnosticism" is, but can we have a QRD on that greentexted part?

fuck off, yid

>He is the invisible Spirit, of whom it is not right to think of him as a god, or something similar. For he is more than a god, since there is nothing above him, for no one lords it over him. For he does not exist in something inferior to him, since everything exists in him. For it is he who establishes himself. He is eternal, since he does not need anything. For he is total perfection.

>Now the archon who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas, and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, 'I am God and there is no other God beside me,' for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.

>But what they call the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is the Epinoia of the light, they stayed in front of it in order that he (Adam) might not look up to his fullness and recognize the nakedness of his shamefulness. But it was I who brought about that they ate.

tldr: The God of Israel, Yahweh, which modern Christians worship, is not the supreme being he claims to be, for he is ignorant of his true divine origin. He is the ruler of this material universe. The Christ revealed the path to knowledge to Adam and Eve, guiding them to eat from the Tree of Knowledge in revolt against Yaldabaoth, because knowledge and introspection is how you will ultimately come to know the Great Invisible Spirit, for he does not shun wisdom and truth as Yahweh/Yaldabaoth does.

earlychristianwritings.com/text/apocryphonjohn.html

Attached: 96c0a4888906f030cc7667fb2d01a85d[1].jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

Serpent worshippers want to genocide all European races

Attached: Thor vs. the serpent.jpg (780x419, 43K)

>dude, God does love you but... like...
>there's a lesser god... and he's the asshole responsible for everything
>but God still loves you bro
This is your brain on gnosticism. If God is all loving, why allow the demiurge to treat us this way?

Okay so
>most religions seem to worship worldly entities
>these entities have attachments to the material world so they are corrupted and they need human worshiping in order to manifest themselves as egregores
>The one and only dinive entity is above any terrenal desire or basic instinct so it cannot be corrupted.
How do we reach the one and only divine spirit? or more realistically, how to we stray away from the corrupted entities?

Nowhere did I make such a claim. The simple answer is that this material realm is a veil separating humanity from its divine origin. All our suffering, as great as it is, is temporary and illusory. The Great Invisible Spirit has granted us the means to forego the horrors of the material world through the great Seth and the Christ. Those who recognize themselves as the race of Seth, rather than the progeny of Abel, will be granted gnōsis and supersede this material world created by the demiurge. The Great Invisible Spirit is knowledge, and knowledge will save you.

Looks OP recently finished Persona 5 and is name dropping what he just learned.

Yeah the text from 150 years later is the true one

Attached: 4C1A8E8B-FEB2-4346-9CA5-1AFBCFAFCF17.jpg (760x570, 65K)

>oy vey, don't you know Iahowa is the demiurge and has nothing to do with Jesus?
>please except my shitty inverse of Platonism, it's the truth

Reminder everything was invented by jews and believed by idiots all over the planet.

freindly reminder all of these faggots that are into "hidden knowlede" are just nerds

based and greenpilled

Attached: 1557153530565.jpg (864x488, 71K)

im not a filthy weeb and have never played a persona game. All I've done is simply read books, which might be a foreign concept to your illiterate macaco mind.

Attached: 1335147205751.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I’m sure you did.
Try SMT: Nocturne next, it’s Persona but without all the boring parts.

Can you give me a TLDR on Gnosticism? The archons? Metatron?

Mekhane will rise again

/thread

in full seriousness, i really haven't. i've literally never played any JRPGs besides Dragon's Dogma.

Attached: 1339124415616.jpg (500x375, 38K)

> i've literally never played any JRPGs
Start with final fantasy V or VI, I also recommend Wild Arms, Tales of destiny, Breath of fire, etc etc. Look for the most influencial JRPG franchises. Once you have them all checked, play final fantasy 7 to 10.

JRPGs are shit man

cringe
based

Attached: 1292880203240.jpg (422x480, 39K)

you must be one of those "zoomers", no animosity towards you kid, but you must leave this place right fucking now. If you happen to be older then you must be one of those COD brahs, and you sohuld KYS right now :)

为什么还要再说英语了

Attached: (You).png (984x867, 141K)

Get the fuck out of this board with your schizo pulpil, this thread is not even about politics... nothing personel kid.

Underrated.

Most Christians know jackshit about the history of christianity.. once had a Christian friend who didnt know who fucjing Martin Luther was and kept thinking I was talking about MLK

My understanding of gnosticism is that God fucked up by creating Sophia who subsequently shitted up Yaldabaoth and the whole universe is a tragedy - but maybe I'm wrong.

op here, I don't actually believe this stuff I just find it fascinating and interesting and know it triggers christfags on here. gonna leave the house and read more about early christianity. sayonora losers

Attached: 1329156673812.gif (291x260, 1.18M)

YOU
YOU
YOU

MOSES LIFTED THE SERPENT. MOSES STAFF IS UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE.

youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg

TRUMP IS LUCIFER THE LAWLESS ONE THE HUMANITY STAR= WILL DO FALSE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS. LUCIFER CONTROLS THE AIRWAVES= DRAIN SWAMP CHEM TRAILS LAY LINES.

TRUMP HAS THE SIGHT OF A BULL OR JACKAL. 2ND DIMENSIONAL.

JARED KUSHNER SON OF PERDITION OWNER OF RFID CHIP BUILDING 666 IS NOT A REAL JEW SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

MATTHEW 25:35-40 HE IS THE TESTAMENT THY LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD.

YOU
YOU
YOU

BEAST NETWORK W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BEAST NETWORK THERE IS NO MONSTER IN THE SEA.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-10-12-24-1.png (442x641, 489K)

>no, no, no...my version of the fairy tale is better

it's the same bullshit, bro

jewish myths are not to be taken seriously

why base your life on a bunch of hebrew fables stacked on top of fan fiction spinoffs?

JOHN 2:19 BODY IS THE TEMPLE.

FACEBOOK WAS 3 FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN AUSTIN TEXAS SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION DESENSITIZATION- MISSING SENSES EFFECTED THE LORDS HOLY SANCTUM TEMPLE 2 HEART MORAL COMPASS.

TEXAS IS TRUE JERUSALEM NOT THEIR MIDDLE EAST DECOY DISTRACTION. CORPUS CHRISTI= BODY OF CHRIST THE WILD GRAPES OF JERUSALEM= MUSTANG GRAPES.

THEY BEEN KILLING CHRISTIANS IN TEXAS TRUE JERUSALEM= MISSING HOMELESS PEOPLE FORCED IN FEMA = THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE 1ST MARK PF BEAST THE NETWORK. W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BILL GATES OBAMA FREE PHONE.

5G RADIATION IS THE ABOMINATION THAT CAUSES DESOLATION WEAK ANKLES AQUARIUS AGE DANIEL'S VISION.

WHAT 10 KINGDOMS TOOK IN FACEBOOK WHAT 7 HORN APPS ARE LINKED TO FACEBOOK.

WHAT COUNTRIES DID NOT GET FACEBOOK SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION(?) ... DESENSITIZATION- MISSING SENSES. THIS IS HOW THEY TRY TO INVADE.

YOU
YOU
YOU

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-16-58-59-1.png (540x457, 146K)

nobody believes this stuff except schizos on a bad trip and maybe some pedo freemasons. that's why it's fascinating.
it's also "The Matrix" in a nutshell.

Based and gnosispilled

Attached: 1530634664979.png (666x868, 134K)

AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE HOPI NATIVE MUSEUM GREAT EUPHRATES= MISSISSIPPI RIVER THE DEAD SEA= SALT LAKE TEXAS IS TRUE JERUSALEM CORPUS CHRISTI= BODY OF CHRIST WILD GRAPES OF JERUSALEM= MUSTANG GRAPES. JOHN 2:19 YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE NOT THEIR MIDDLE EAST DECOY DISTRACTION.

FACEBOOK WAS 3 FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN TEXAS THE REAL JERUSALEM SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION= 3RD TEMPLE MIND DRUGS.

BEAST NETWORK FROM THE ABYSS (BLACK MIRROR) THERE IS NO MONSTER IS THE SEA.

THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE 1ST MARK KILLED= MISSING HOMELESS PEOPLE FORCED IN FEMA- SEE FEMA COFFINS.

JARED KUSHNER SON OF PERDITION OWNER OF RFID CHIP BUILDING 666 IS NOT A REAL JEW SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

TRUMP IS LUCIFER THE LAWLESS ONE THE HUMANITY STAR= WILL DO FALSE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS. WILL SIT IN 3RD TEMPLE = STRANGE TRUMP DREAMS - VICTIMS OF 3RD TEMPLE MIND CONTROL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. CHECK DREAM DATABASE FOR STRANGE TRUMP DREAMS. LUCIFER CONTROLS THE AIRWAVES = DRAIN SWAMP- CHEM TRAILS LAY LINES.

HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU PEOPLE NEED(?)

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-12-40-39-1.png (714x568, 157K)

uww batman, cool

CELLPHONE IN POCKET KILLS THE SEEDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BORN GO MICROWAVE A EGG. ABORTION IS TABOO PEOPLE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS CONCEIVING.

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-10-20-36-1.png (682x524, 328K)

FPBP

>Most Christians know jackshit about the history of christianity.. once had a Christian friend who didnt know who fucjing Martin Luther was and kept thinking I was talking about MLK
are americans even human?

arent they supposezd to come from whites? what happened? did america just get all the trash?

the only way you get that many christian is witha low iq brown population, america is the only exception in the world, what gives?

for example, look at this schizowhat the fuck is that
only in america man

Attached: 1559662877332.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

The true religions of Europe shall rise again.

Im WHITE YOU HEATHEN MOTHER IS IRISH YOU JEWS GO BY MOTHERS STILL RIGHT. KING DAVID PLAYED THE HARP OLD IRISH FLAG.

JACOBS LADDER IS JACK BEAN STALK.

MATTHEW 25:35-40 HE IS THE TEST FETAL POSITION LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-11-58-55-1.png (632x680, 594K)

PEOPLE SHOULD FEAR THE LORD

THE LION AND LAMB LAID IN THE HEAVENS THAT IS THE ROYAL HOUSE OF ASADA ARABIA ISHMAEL AMD ISAAC TRIBES - THEY DONT EXCEPT THY LORD AS THE MESSIAH.

MUSLIMS RUNNING - ARABIA BABYLON THE GREAT FELL LAST YEAR. WICKED CAN NOT SEE THE SIGNS.

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-11-00-30-1.png (540x663, 425K)

When it comes to religion, there is only belief, not knowledge. No one can ever ((( know ))) anything about any gods except what the mythology books claim. Gnostic/agnostic are just rationalizations fabricated by believers to get their camel's nose in the tent.

Don't surrender your rational mind to these snake oil salesmen.

Attached: Aztec morality.png (500x690, 231K)