BREAKING! ISRAEL FALSE FLAGGING THEMSELVES FROM GAZA NOW

Attached: file.png (832x1022, 836K)

bump

Israel must open its borders and allow in all non-Israelis for surrounding countries and make diversity its strength or Israel will not survive

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 211K)

Hamas are the freedom fighters.
It's Israel's iron dome and Iron spade that are the incursions on diversity and multiculturalims.

Shut it all down and have them replace the American equipment with Chinese gear.

Attached: the_enriching_job_creators_have_arrived.jpg (615x439, 43K)

HAMAS IS MOSSAD AND YOU ARE TOO

Hamas was founded by Mossad (Israeli intelligence) as a Hegelian dialectical tactic of controlling both sides of a conflict so you control the outcome of that conflict. This has been used throughout recent history by our hidden masters to herd us towards the fulfillment of their agenda. SEE THROUGH THE LIES AND DECEPTION. The 'Hamas' (read Mossad), sending a few rockets into Israel supposedly to incite more bombing of GAZA by the Israelis, appears to be another Mossad false flag operation.

Attached: Hamas-Gaza-Bibi.jpg (2368x1816, 2.05M)

Where is the meme with the hamas guy wearing the Star of David?

All I know is that the solution to all problems is love, understanding and open borders, diversity, enrichment, multiculturalism.

Adopting a plurality of warrior-clans and cult-religious-military-castes who have been at war with each other for the last 1400 years, is your strength.

Attached: hey_rabbi_whatcha_doin_fractal.jpg (454x600, 114K)

Attached: 4Lw1Z.jpg (526x720, 63K)

This, nice post user
They give us a narrative of good and evil to try and bait people into living it. Truth is whether good or evil wins, the narrative creator will see his objective fulfilled

No one cares kike. Jews only understand violence, so the actions of Hamas are just either way.

Attached: Hamas 6.jpg (1026x1026, 107K)

You understand that feigning ignorance and responding with low IQ bullshit like this just to facilitate an argument only exposes how desperate you Zionists really are? Man you guys really must not have much longer left if you're acting this ridiculous all over the board.

bump

False, I've known many 'kikes' who understand truth and reason. Your propagating their narrative, a useful idiot.

>Your propagating their narrative, a useful idiot.
Or maybe he's another zionist shill

Shut up shitskin.

I grew up with Jews, you're flat out wrong.

Attached: Hamas evacuate Tel Aviv.png (917x978, 707K)

Isnt that ubuntifada graffiti on the wall an african language?

Attached: Sad But True.jpg (535x398, 45K)

Then why are the sucking IRAN's cock?
You're a scared C_rAnian Deep Sweetie~
Pitting Big Satan against little Satan.

Attached: Hamas_Khamenei.jpg (1280x640, 56K)

>what is playing both sides in a war

If israel gets nuked, will you people still say it was a false flag? I mean, you know they're kikes, and it's pretty fucking easy to hate kikes.

>Gaza
>Ga z-a
>Ga 26-1
>Ga y
Gay
What have I stumbled upon?

Attached: E1805A75-FC29-4B8F-B3E3-84FA2D9BDEA0.jpg (709x595, 171K)