Ummmm

Jow Forums is this you ??

Attached: 1221A335-9C35-46CB-B1BF-CBE5F7D171F4.jpg (1125x416, 85K)

I mean they probably collected evidence Anons have gathered but this is the first I've heard of this

Attached: FNMEOP.png (1886x1242, 1.42M)

“The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules."

>heh fuck you conservatives we're going to comb through all your social media and try to find the one or two comments that we can use to publicly shame you and doxx you
>WAIT NO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO IT TO US NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1566517816804.png (231x218, 9K)

How do you discredit something that didn't have any credibility in the first place?

>WASHINGTON — A loose network of conservative operatives allied with the White House is pursuing what they say will be an aggressive operation to discredit news organizations deemed hostile to President Trump by publicizing damaging information about journalists.

>It is the latest step in a long-running effort by Mr. Trump and his allies to undercut the influence of legitimate news reporting. Four people familiar with the operation described how it works, asserting that it has compiled dossiers of potentially embarrassing social media posts and other public statements by hundreds of people who work at some of the country’s most prominent news organizations.

>The group has already released information about journalists at CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times — three outlets that have aggressively investigated Mr. Trump — in response to reporting or commentary that the White House’s allies consider unfair to Mr. Trump and his team or harmful to his re-election prospects.

>Operatives have closely examined more than a decade’s worth of public posts and statements by journalists, the people familiar with the operation said. Only a fraction of what the network claims to have uncovered has been made public, the people said, with more to be disclosed as the 2020 election heats up. The research is said to extend to members of journalists’ families who are active in politics, as well as liberal activists and other political opponents of the president.

Attached: merchant fake news.jpg (640x572, 151K)

Kekd and checked and wrekt

The reason Jow Forums infuriates the left so badly is they learned the hard way that we can do Alinsky tactics better than they can.

The news agencies have no credit to attack

fpbp

Oh_no_that_sucks.png

They don't need help they are just doing fine solo.

>Jow Forums is this you ??
Sure why not, we get blamed for everything anyways and nothing changes.

I mean I thought the Jew hating NYT editor was pretty cool.

Attached: 1499242793913.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>Twitter army does this for years
>Trump does it back

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32K)

You’re all disgusting anti-semites, op please delete thread now!!!!

>You’re all disgusting anti-semites, op please delete thread now!!!!

Attached: 4KNkRv.jpg (675x900, 160K)

>muh jews
You better take a long hard look at Iran before you start branding enemies

>DONT INVESTIGATE THE INVESTIGATORS GOYIM!

>meme flag
>you're all antisemites
>look at Iran
Zionist propaganda is failing and nobody is going to war against Iran. If Israel wants to fight Iran and the entire muslim world you can do it on your own.

/stalwarts

>You’re all disgusting anti-semites,
an antisemite is someone the Jew does not like.

Who could have known that journalists don't like it when you use their own methods on themselves.

Guys...I think it was a joke. Real kikes are obvious but not that obvious

Attached: 20190116_185943.jpg (704x1010, 315K)

You can thank Cernovich for starting this. He's not about to cuck out to the Left and holds them to their own standards.

You know what's a joke? Israel's military. They'll be wiped out soon when nobody helps Israel in the war.

Attached: memeflag-kike-merchant-jew.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>You can thank Cernovich for starting this.
Can't wait to see that Mossad pedophile locked up

Attached: Cernovich-Mossad.jpg (2473x1182, 1.43M)

The horror.... sjws would never imagine such a terrible thing.

Attached: file.png (834x644, 189K)

Are you accusing me of being a kike because you couldn't see the nuance in the post you replied to? 6 million kikes live under your geoflag.

Attached: file.png (824x996, 480K)

>The reason Jow Forums infuriates the left so badly is they learned the hard way that we can do Alinsky tactics better than they can.
This is only sort of true. Alinsky's rules do not work quite as well against Leftists, because the Left does not have any principles or morals. For example, you can only hold them to their own rules so much before they just ignore those rules in favor of beating you. You cannot shame shameless people.

Kys mike you lisping homo.

No, but it still could be

月饼

Why do these people think that nobody is allowed to expose their lies?

Attached: file.png (828x960, 477K)

News organizations are doing a fine job of discrediting themselves thank you very much. They don’t need much help from us.

Attached: file.png (830x1002, 483K)

>oy vey, don't journalize the journalists

funny thing too is that liberals (and vain people in general) live through their social media. it's their shrine to themselves. A constant ritual of uploading pictures and updating their mood, liturgies of blogposts propounding their divine thoughts.
the thought of deleting their profiles is extremely repugnant to them, like trying to convince a devout Christian to burn the Notre Dame cathedral.
true, they know they can always rebuild, but they'll always mourn for those lost upvotes and responses to their pictures, never to be reclaimed.

>first post

Attached: 1564377132460.gif (300x169, 396K)

media is a position of power.
if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen

based

Attached: file.png (976x448, 102K)

>allied with trump and the wh
Right, I’m sure there evidence of this and it’s not complete bullshit

>unlawful to write journalistic articles about journalists
that's just factually incorrect. there is no law that says journalists are immune to scrutiny.
the president is free to write articles or give speeches about them, just like they're free to write articles and give speeches about the president.
the president has his first amendment rights too, and he's using public information that they put on their social media, or that they said during interviews and stuff they wrote for public forum. That's different than spying on people like Obama did.

They are just really pissed that they're getting a taste of their own medicine.

>forth post

OH NOES! They're keeping an eye on us and all our lies! We better kvetch about it and tell the stupid goy readers how untrue the truth is!

fourth*

>Holy fuck people are actually going to try and hold journalists accountable quick someone stop them!

*fuorht

Is this what the kike gatekeeping articles were about? These rats are afraid their hegemony is going to come apart because of the same methods they used to attack the people?
Am I gathering all this correctly?

lmao
>a group of conservatives
what's the group called?
You mean random people?

Is it a story that random people have looked at journalists' twitter accounts?

probably

>group of conservatives do to unaccountable journalists what unaccountable journalists do to little people who can't fight back
Enemy of the people

Attached: 1499228174151.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

I didn't know they still had any credibility

为什么还要再说英语了

Are they talking about the Jow Forums collages of the media's fuck ups/lies? what campaign are they talking about?

Attached: 1292440229540.jpg (250x237, 11K)

If you can't keep them honest, and you can't, you might as well point out their hypocrisy

Why do they persecute me so!!!!!

HUE HUE HUE
AAAAAHAHAHHAA
Oh man I hope this is true.

Three words to strike fear in the heart of every journalist:

Fellow. White. People.

>>>
I thought the Trump mail bomber was a complete hoax...wasn't it?

bump

Reminder: Trump posted a meme making fun of CNN. Journalists then used their investigative power to track down the maker of that meme and blackmailed an apology out them with the threat of doxing their information.

Attached: 1499474889277.jpg (750x796, 146K)

HanAssholeSolo should have sued those faggots desu

Sarah Jeong BTFO.

>Ummmm.....

nice title faggot, fuck your shitty ass thread

SILENCE PEASANTS!

You shall have no voice. You shall think what we tell you to think. You shall behave as we tell you to behave. You shall learn what we want you to learn.

Stupid goyim.

UMMMMMMMMMMMM

> implying you need to lick Trump's ball or be a redneck cuckservative to know presstitutes are full of shit
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Exactly.

Isn’t this what the media does everyday? So the media admits all it does is try to discredit people it doesn’t like?

Picture file name

Slidey thready