We need to organize millitias to stop amazon rainforest logging...

We need to organize millitias to stop amazon rainforest logging. The amazon is the most important forest in the world with the most biodiversity. Just think about it less amazon means more crop feilds for shitskins which will incite a population boom. We need to stop them from gaining agricultural land or else we will be completely flooded with mongrelized abominations from brazil.

Attached: eco militia.jpg (900x675, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mongabay.com/2010/02/amazon-rainforest-will-bear-cost-of-biofuel-policies-in-brazil/
extension.iastate.edu/agdm/articles/hof/HofMay09.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
thegatewaypundit.com/2008/03/madeleine-albright-500000-dead-iraqi-children-was-worth-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great post OP rainforest is saved

90% chance this poster is CIA

I want to meet fellow tree planters and form tree planting squads. We would plant so many trees and clean trash from our natural environment.

Attached: cat.jpg (890x892, 34K)

projection

FARC 2.0

>using a word that you don't even know the meaning of

Attached: 1458685228866.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I second this, Now who puts all the money?

Or a cognitively dissonant lefty who hates guns and shit xerself at the thought of the word “militia” yet would crack open a bag of organic onions pop corn at the thought of genociding whoever they hate today.

You can wire it all in my offshore accounts. It will be safe there.

So Eco-terrorism? Bolsonaro would like to know your location

lol checked

>milicia in the amazon
remember all this gore videos from shitskins torturing people you see here? that's the kind of people you gonna find in these places, all the narco's running from every side of the border that make deals there or use it to transport their product's, not to say the military and police forces know for their brutality from each country, bad idea, you can't even deal with light criminality in your country don't try to deal with literal psycho's and hardened man

no its the opposite i suggest we kill the people who are logging and assasinate the ones who are behind all this.

>We need to organize millitias

Attached: 1524545680678.jpg (248x181, 6K)

Damn, glowniggers are really busy today.

>we need
No you don't. Fuck off.

protect your women from burning coal

>The amazon is the most important forest in the world
All the world forests are equally important.

There is a long way from planting trees to the forest. Forest is not only trees, user.

Attached: ciaglows.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Kek wills it

>assasinate the ones who are behind all this
Have some ideas.
news.mongabay.com/2010/02/amazon-rainforest-will-bear-cost-of-biofuel-policies-in-brazil/

Lol yeah, get a bunch of your fat ass friends and smuggle some guns down to Brazil so you can camp out and get skull fucked by a bunch of 3rd world favela monkeys. Sounds like a good plan.

Yes, and the bämist effective tree planters would become a special „super seeder SS-Patch on their outfits, and every forest would become a specific educational gardener, personally schooled by Greta Thunberg!

Every living being will die out if retarded monkeys continue to breed unchecked.

Brazil is actually going bellow the replacement level, we are expect to reach 250 million on 2050 and them start a free fall, the whitest part already has more old people than young and even the non-white one's are declining fast as education increases, the rest of latin america is on the same road, the one's reproducing are on asia and africa not here, also don't be stupid to think any first worlder raised on all the comfort and safety can come here and face these insane people who have pleasure in torturing others and live

The problem is global. Brazillions are not special snowflakes.

Every living being always dies on a long enough time scale.

they only reproduce like that because EUROS and the US keep feeding them, we have nothing to do with it, all our food production goes to China who already stop to increase their numbers

post black qts

>die out

There are none.

Fuck off glowing nigger

>somebody needs to do something
You can fix literally every problem on Earth but just killing off non-Whites. It's that simple. Refute my argument, you can't.

Fuck the amazon! lol...I'd be more worried about the phytoplankton in the oceans honestly...But noone cares about that...We dont deserve to lead this planet, we have shown that we are not very good stewards of it...

China is a problem, still. But the 500lb gorilla in the room is not food production right now.
extension.iastate.edu/agdm/articles/hof/HofMay09.html

youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs

Ok, well that doesn't change what I said at all. At some point in the very distant future entropy will ensure that all stars will die, all energy will have been expended everywhere. Even black holes will disappear on a long enough time scale thanks to hawking radiation. So I guess to bring it back full circle every living being will die out on a long enough time scale.

Attached: 1566012290654.jpg (1025x1280, 165K)

he's right

There is still difference between dying out like yeast in Petri dish and stars killing you.

Attached: pukep.jpg (516x390, 49K)

I said it before and will say it again, if any foreign power takes control of the amazon you'll see natives setting fire to the whole thing just so you fucking gringos don't get it.

are you sure? with all the euro and american bootlicking in this country most will gladly accept it or even try and run to the area to get eu citizenship

What part of entropy is difficult? Stars don't kill you, the lack of energy kills you. Shit nigga, this is like basic physics.

How come nobody wants whitey when everything is fine, but as soon as something goes wrong everybody looks at is to solve their problems.

Attached: 1565832208160.png (645x773, 23K)

Never did I think I would miss South American Communist insurgents.

Attached: burning brazil-1.jpg (586x435, 97K)

Burger militia stepping in to save the world
thank you burger man

Attached: 5023364-6273055-image-m-2_1539458193521.jpg (634x796, 60K)

also its not that easy to burn a whole forest, look at americans in vietnam, they even tried using now forbiden chemicals and had no relevant sucess, this fires are all on already chopped down trees

Glow Nigger Detected?
sage

Attached: 2zhe39-1.jpg (415x752, 47K)

fuck you and fuck the amazon.

Read about that yeast in Petri dish.

It doesn't really matter how you die if you're dead. The end result is the same.

Doesn’t everybody sit on a toilet like this?

Drowning in your shit vs being run over by car, kek.

Just in Brazil. Anybody have that dancing Brazilian retarded throwback?

what you on about, brazil is one of the countries with higher hygiene thanks to our climate and wildly available water supply, most take two baths a day here, where you and euros barely take one in a week or month, also squatting to shit is a slav thing

What do you think all the thousands of NGOs were doing in the Amazon? Sometimes it would pop up on the news about an American "missionary" being murdered in the Amazon. lmao, my ass. These are private militaries hired by prospectors.

the niggers in your picture needs to blouse their boots, holy shit.

The amazon burning is actually fake news and part of an organized plot to destabilize the Brazilian government by various parties, including but not limited to the USA and France.
Consider the following:
- Every year the amazon is burned to leave more space for cattle. This year is in NO WAY different or bigger or worse than any other year. t. manauaran, AM.
- There were protests outside Brazil about saving the amazon forest BEFORE there was a single pip from Brazil.
- The space for cattle that is cleared up by burning is used to raise cattle that will go to... the USA, France, and other countries. Not for local exploitation particularly.

Brazil makes significant profit on beef export, which is a large part of the reason why it's the 9th largest economy (by GDP). Moreover, several groups dislike the current government in Brazil for many reasons, including but in no way limited to the hard right stance of Bolsonaro, reminiscent of Trump in the USA.
Another aspect is Bolsonaro's promises of stopping corruption in government outfits, for which he had been stabbed in an attempted assassination prior to elections (though there is no evidence he is not as corrupt as previous leaders, if he is, it would be a significant motivator), and stronger, more Brazil-centric stances against foreign powers (possibly covering bilateral trade agreements, and definitely related to immigration).
The amazon is also an important tactical resource, which is why Macron's statements, including the lie that it is a common resource that belongs to all, were made: it is another attempt at minimizing the influence of Brazil and might be a stepping stone to attempt to take away Brazil's sovereignty over the forest.

Based, good to see ecowarriorism is spreading beyond cangen now

Attached: 5E8EBF29-6377-4421-97EB-129A34F47C68.jpg (1122x748, 118K)

please do go there, I'm sure you'll "save the rainforest"™

come here, the white fear the macaco, come to favela you will be dismembered quickly, the only cape facing the macaco is the Australian

Attached: witzel-1.jpg (1000x585, 82K)

the favelados are trained since the 6 years to survive in favelas, Are you sure you want to face us?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Attached: 1566705415415.jpg (500x470, 225K)

Come for me white boi.

Attached: 379de6057521cc0a4aeed4cb4594d7e0[1].jpg (1000x666, 98K)

This is real pol. Right Wing Forestry Squads when??? For every tree Bolsanaro cuts down I'm going to plant 3!
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
>Results showed that carbon dioxide fertilization explains 70 percent of the greening effect, said co-author Ranga Myneni, a professor in the Department of Earth and Environment at Boston University. “The second most important driver is nitrogen, at 9 percent. So we see what an outsized role CO2 plays in this process.”
Threadly reminder that the jewish desert scarcity mindset is being programmed into you so that you'll lose your morality and be willing to become greedy and selfish like them. The American and European hearts knew that Spring would always bring plenty and that nature loved us. The jew grew up in a desert and with a sand demon that hated him and punished him. Don't carry his monkey on your back that's his burden not yours. We're all going to make it. South America has been a shithole for hundreds of years of Bolsanaro wants to build something out of it we should let him. There was a conspiracy to bust Napoleon out of his 2nd island prison and they wanted him to lead a revolution in South America and make a United States of South America. They'll never be Real America but they could be something at least. We need Argentina to be strong when the bugs get here and Brazil will lead the way.
I was an anti litter kid and even at 10 I used to wonder why this didn't exist. At least they are fighting for something even if I disagree with them now.
Nigger we could push a button from Nebraska and your entire country would be gone.

I don’t think OP is talking about invading the favelas... does anyone even live in the jungle?

classic euro, american point
>let's save the amazon
>nuke it
well done

Who’ll stop the forest fires though? A hand held wall will not stop fire.

>We need to organize millitias
how to devolve any region into a complete lawless warzone 101

>muh trees
Fuck off.

I know longer believe in the rain forest that's what I cared about as a kid. Now I think you deserve to develop it's like if they told the 13 colonies they couldn't have the west.
Also as leafy pointed out we'd just nuke the favelas in the names of the jungles of course. It's perfectly logical look at Chernobyl it's a wonderful animal preserve now.

jungle militias would disrupt slum traffic, slums would go to the jungle to protect their businesses

Attached: killyourself.jpg (700x454, 67K)

The truth comes out...
Now the question is...How many people are their that can recognize it.

I think that argument is along the lines of how the US has created a permanent presence in the MENA that has resulted in the deaths of X100 thousands and a flood of refugees into europe.
not to mention the whole 1980's -90's iran-contra, drug war thing that south america is still reeling from.

thegatewaypundit.com/2008/03/madeleine-albright-500000-dead-iraqi-children-was-worth-it/
They're demons and we kill in their name and they laugh at God every time we kill someone. I'm not even very religious either but this is the vibe I get.