Bible predicts that (((they))) will be defeated

Revelation 3:9

>Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

The false jews of satan's synagoge (aka the globohomo and friends) will bow down at our feet when Jesus returns. Amen.

Pic related, one of the false jews.

Attached: soros.jpg (437x297, 23K)

How can a guy be raised from the dead? No one has ever been raised from the dead before.

Attached: 34475767434.png (640x545, 776K)

Soros is legitimately evil

Jannies will move this to bant because they are atheist faggots and sons of Jews who were shitty dads

No man has ever come back to life after dieing. But Jesus was no ordinary man. He was God in human form.

All I am saying is, it's bad statistics, I wouldn't bet on it being true. How can you trust a 2000yr old book anyway, especially if it's the same story of Egyptian mythos?

>still believing Zeitgeist disinfo
>in 2019

Also, by the way, Soros as the "big bad" is disinfo. They want to create a dialectic between "globalist jews" and "nationalist jews", even though they're all bad.

You rednecks say it every week since hundreds of years ago. This jewish LARP is fake and gay.

forget that dumb marxist movie. if civilization collapsed and the only book they found was harry potter, doesn't make magic true

Bumb
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Checked and redpilled.

Am not redneck, kike.

Thanks man! Gos bless you

*God

so jews are actually fine, it's just false jews that are bad? god bless israel!

Attached: 1491391629172.jpg (759x811, 86K)

Well, imagine that you write the bible, and you approach the point where the bad guys win and the world gets fucked. Would you really include that, or retcon the story with a "Nah guys, we will totally win, no need to worry!" It is not like anyone can retcon your retcon, right?

>God also spoke to Moses and said to him: 'I am the Lord. I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name "The Lord" I did not make myself known to them. I also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land in which they resided as aliens. I have also heard the groaning of the Israelites, whom the Egyptians are holding as slaves, and I have remembered my covenant. Say therefore to the Israelites, "I am the Lord, and I will free you from the burdens of the Egyptians and deliver you from slavery to them. I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgement. I will take you as my people, and I will be your God. You shall know that I am the Lord your God, who has freed you from the burdens of the Egyptians. I will bring you into the land that I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; I will give it to you for a possession. I am the Lord." ' Moses told this to the Israelites; but they would not listen to Moses, because of their broken spirit and their cruel slavery. (NRSV 6:2-9)

Attached: image.jpg (960x822, 115K)

>bad statistics
Only a retard would think such a weak claim would be effective.

Christcucks back at it again

>That's right, goyim, you'll get yours. Just keep waiting, and waiting, and remember to lay down your arms and turn the other cheek, offer the thief your shirt also, that's a good goy...

YOU

JARED KUSHNER IS NOT A REAL JEW SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN HE IS THE SON OF PERDITION OWNER OF RFID CHIP BUILDING 666.

YOU
YOU
YOU

HEATHENS.

LUCIFER CONTROLS the AIRWAVES - DRAIN SWAMP CHEM TRAILS.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-09-42-54-1.png (720x437, 357K)

Except these kikes say they're not Jews (muh fellow white people) but they are

Jesus is Lord.

KING SOLOMON - SOUL MAN WAS BLACK.

SOMEONE FAR GREATER THAN SOLOMON IS HERE.

ARABIA BABYLON THE GREAT FELL LAST YEAR = MUSLIMS RUNNING.

YOU
YOU
YOU

AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL NOT THEIR MIDDLE EAST DECOY DISTRACTION. AMERICA TRUE ISRAEL IS BEEN KILLING CHRISTIANS= MISSING HOMELESS PEOPLE FORCED IN FEMA.

SEE FEMA COFFINS.

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-12-01-49-1.png (716x352, 488K)