ITS REAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS REAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
julesgomes.com/single-post/church-of-england-to-swap-communion-wine-for-coca-cola-in-support-of-gay-rights

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-111616.png (1546x2048, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicworldreport.com/2019/08/20/god-is-a-tourist-attraction-anglican-bishop-says-on-cathedral-carnival-ride/?fbclid=IwAR19p-mxbxUqJ1JQFhHkj8AQ3KNa7wT4ZkmvcoU5S2s1obMq_QyoUWz_SMI
nbcnews.com/news/world/attendance-plummeting-church-turns-new-solution-carnival-rides-n1046146
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1566536569412.jpg (1024x500, 111K)

>Peak protestantism

Attached: 1566593537627.png (1072x736, 1002K)

Ahhh the drink of the Jew. Disgusting.

>How many levels of sacrelige are you on, mate?
>idk like 2 or 3 maybe
>You are like a little babe, old chap. Watch this.

Imagine being a christcuck in current day. Your own religious authorities bend over backwards to please the very people that are considered heretics by your own holy text.

>88
Checked

Bullish

Attached: BP-AA853_buffet_B620_20170817102833.jpg (620x412, 26K)

Nice fake news

Both protestants and catholics are heathens. You relationship should be with the bible and christ. Fuck the established churches they've been subverted and reverted more times than you'll change your socks.

>this level of bait
Fake.
The idea someone wrote all that out is astounding to me.

The bible speaks very clearly about how the apostles formed a Church...

Anglicans are more similar to the Pope's molestation cult than they are to most protestants.

Don't get mad, most protestant churches are more tolerant and liberal than the Anglians are.

Cope

Yeah but that church got subverted when mothra worship was married with it under the machinations of the roman leadership.

They arent Christian, its neo-roman religion

It's the very same Church, maybe you are too good to have a church like the apostles had.

Mithra* worship lol fucking auto correct. As I said the church has been subverted multiple times

Anglican Church isn't Lutheran it's just Catholism with the Queen ad the pope

>I'm too loyal to my cult to understand a joke.
They are responsible for KJV and american protestantism...

No it isn't at all modern day interpretations of Christianity are pretty poor at best. Particularly Protestant offshoots and Catholicism. Full of idol worship, things added in after jesus such as purgatory, and eternal damnation in hell. Even the interpretation of Meek has been altered.

catholicworldreport.com/2019/08/20/god-is-a-tourist-attraction-anglican-bishop-says-on-cathedral-carnival-ride/?fbclid=IwAR19p-mxbxUqJ1JQFhHkj8AQ3KNa7wT4ZkmvcoU5S2s1obMq_QyoUWz_SMI

Attached: Screenshot-2019-08-20-14.49.30-678x381.png (678x381, 351K)

PEAK PROTTIES

Attached: BB835A18-A496-401D-8534-DA96D05D5DF6.jpg (688x1024, 114K)

Curse you Mothra!!!

>church has been subverted multiple times
A claim that already existed in the time St. Agustine lived and wrote. "But they never produce the original texts" he complained and that issue persists.

Fake but also funny as fuck

KJV is based as fuck

This is fake as fuck and anyone who falls for it is an absolute retard. That image is clearly shooped.

>imagine using you're kings infidelity as the basis for your spiritual, physical and metaphysical belief system for your enlightment, purpose and stability
lol

Attached: 1558543844231.gif (346x428, 741K)

Can you tell more about your own christianity?
It's so based that "christians" who use it have a complete unique doctrine, so unique no other version (including Ancient Greek + Hebrew) support it.

>diet blood of Christ with lime

these people are not christian, they do not worship christ
the person they worship said many of the things that christ said, and his name is christ, but he is an entirely different person, a corruption of the original designed to serve human purposes rather than godly ones
don't call these people christian

>anyone who falls for it is a retard
See you at 300 replies. Honestly a shame people come straight to Jow Forums these days instead of going through /b/ first and learning to not just reply to trolls. Saged and hidden

Protties making their own shit up?

LAFFS.

Prottie countries have died out. There are now more Caths and other Christians (not prots) in Netherlands, Germany, Swiss, etc etc. now.

Read the Bible memeflag and learn the words of Christ. Then repent and see your flaws within yourself. Know those are yours, and the beautiful world that God made perfectly and you ruin every day with your sinful existence is Gods. Maybe then you understand what Christ means to Man. But following the church like a robot has been shown to destroy the spirit of faith. Church gatherings should be organic after the population has become Christian, not enforce Church gathering because a population has become Christian.

>things added in after jesus such as eternal damnation in hell.

Matthew 25:46
>And these shall go into everlasting punishment: but the just, into life everlasting.

2 Thessalonians 1:9
>Who shall suffer eternal punishment in destruction, from the face of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

Mark 9:42-43
>And if thy hand scandalize thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life, maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into unquenchable fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not extinguished.

And let me guess, your specific interpretation is the one that truly reflects the reality of the universe and God?

Damn, you're really lucky to have stumbled upon the one true religion.

it's an onion article and it does a good job of highlighting how pathetic "progressive" clergymen are

I do it every single day, and luckily I don't have to read a corrupt "bible" like KJV.

Doesn't take away that protties are all leftist fuckwads.

The local methodists and lutherans here held a pride parade. Shipped them from the city to a smaller city.

Fuck
Protties.

>lists a bunch of irrelevant countries.
America. Period.

Why do protties love a water downed bible that is KJV?

The Queen is the head of the church of England and her two sons are best friends with international pedophiles.... makes you wonder doesn't it

America isn't prot anymore. They list numbers from fucking asian countries.
Fuck off. Prots are dead.

>Coke
For the muds I'm guessing?

Simple my relationship with god is through reading the bible and living by Christ's example. Using one to inform the other

Saged.
>church of England considering
>Writing in the forthcoming issue of the Lambeth Palace quarterly Anglicana Bovis Stercus, Archbishop Justin Welby boldly proposes replacing communion wine with Cola-Cola as an “originally indigenous and edifyingly inclusive sacramental symbol of our brave new globalised world.”
>one pissant archbishop making a suggestion in one nonsense article

Because it says them they are saved, even if they don't truly love God by doing His will.
It's talk about the same God, but with no kind of effort required.

Fags need to fuck off but Coca-Cola is indeed the drink of God. The only thing wrong with this image is the LGBT flag.

This I can respect, it's a good path, but you should know better than reading watered down KJV.

It is times like these I thank God for the Schism.

i hate this time line some times man thankfully we are switching soon

Attached: 1523671763409.gif (400x223, 1.47M)

That's just protestantism.

Prottie pastors keep telling everyone; that no matter in the end if you believe Christ you are saved.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH SIN YOU COMMIT
and; you don't even have to try.

Coke confirmed the official Homo Cola of God. Based men drink Pepsi.

church of england isn't catholic retard

Based orthodox only use Бecцвeтнaя кoкa-кoлa on their ceremonies.
The Anglican Church as a close relationship with the Orthodox church, don't they?

Heresy!!! No wonder only 14% of brits still consider themselves a member of the Church of England.

The church was the body of Christ. Any gathering of people in his name is considered a church. Go fuck off back to cathlicuck services you idol worshipping faggit.

>Drinking foreskin juice.

wasn't coca-cola created in the US south? what the hell happened?

It's just a gay version of Catholicism all because the king wanted a divorce.
>They are responsible for KJV and american protestantism...
Just like how the Catholic church was responsible for protestantism in general. Early American Protestantism is opposed to the Anglican Church just as much as other Protestants against the Catholics.

nbcnews.com/news/world/attendance-plummeting-church-turns-new-solution-carnival-rides-n1046146

So much hate and rage. The Church is the only true body of Christ.
While I respect qakers and similar, the Catholic Church is the most loyal to the Scriptures.

god damn protties.

>Any protestant I don't like is a version of Catholicism
It's a protestant Church,
>just like how the Catholic church was responsible for protestantism in general.
Yes, if the Catholic Church wasn't true Christianity, misguided Christians could never exist.

"I am a cringe-athiest-aspie" the post

I'm a Christian, a real Christians, not a KJV worshiper.

Anglicanism keeps all the Catholic frills. Protestant churches get rid of them and have the simple look.
If Anglican is protestant then Roman Catholicism is protestant too compared to the true church of Orthodox Catholicism.

>America isn't prot anymore
Any test paper that tells you to label your religion says otherwise. There's a fuckload of a denominations. Entirety of American history says otherwise too; there's so many denominations being developed - utopianist societies.

‘You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
-Leviticus 18:22

If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act.
–Leviticus 20:13

The Bible makes it clear what god thinks of fags
How tf are they men of god when they openly declare gods word to be false
Like what the fuck is this shit

so this is power of capitalism

This is why we should all be Calvinists like me.

>England
Kind of surprised this didn't happen in USA first. MacDonald's is one of the most popular religions in there.

Anglicanism abandoned Catholic doctrine, they kept, at best, some of Catholic aesthetics.

You have an incredibly gross interpretation of what it means to be a Christian. I will pray for you.

What? How can the orthodox be original when they split from the Catholic Church?

Accept your honkpill faggots

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Being a Christians is believing in Christ and doing what He said.
You cannot know Christ with an watered down version of the Bible.

They just tailored it for the English people much like Arianism was tailored for the Germanic kingdoms.
Originally there were 5 pentarchs. Roman Catholicism was founded when Rome decided it was n1. Orthodox Catholicism is as the name implies the most Orthodox form of Catholicism.

>>Any protestant I don't like is a version of Catholicism
Nice putting words in my mouth. Can you even into English and American history, memeflag? Anglicanism is still very hierarchical, has a lot of tithe-pushed flashy church buildings, and even has an antipope

>protestants

>They just tailored it for the English people much like Arianism was tailored for the Germanic kingdoms.
They abandoned Christianity, like stated in the Bible in favor of a watered down, tailored for political reasons copy of it.
Most of the times protestantism is only Christianity adapted with local customs.
That's why only 14% of brits consider themselves a member of the Church of England, and that's why Anglican Church has feminine "priests".

> it's real
> satire

I hate mutts so much.

this guy berkshires

C O P E
O
P
E

No you fucking aren't

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Anglicanism kept what they trough was useful from Catholicism and changed the rest for their needs.
They created their own watered down Bible, their own secular hierarchy, their own architecture.
Since they are Catholic schismatic, they are by definition protestant, even if they decide to keep some Christians customs most protestant abandon (like hierarchy)

It's unpopular in the UK for sure. The same way Catholicism is unpopular. They are still one of the largest religious denominations left in the UK.
Turns out if the religion turns gay then everyone leaves.

Implying Catholics are any better. Go watch the pope kiss some nigger feet, potatonigger.

Catholicism was never popular in the UK, that's for sure.
>Turns out if the religion turns gay then everyone leaves.
Based, and but they asked for it. Christianity should never be liberal.
What makes me sad is that UK had many local Christian groups, most qakers, that the Anglican Church destroyed.

>Turns out if the religion turns gay then everyone leaves.
this is what actually happened to Jow Forums lol

Attached: 1563288744069.gif (300x300, 33K)

We get all kinds of shit nowadays. There is a Quakers near me and a whole bunch of stuff like Evangelical/Methodist. American cults are really popular.

The problem with American cults is that they deform Christianity to get more people on their churches.
Things like "you just have to come here once a week and I assure you God will save you" and "you can be gay and Christians, but you've to come to my church".

The time to burn the cUcK has come

Attached: 1562274752330.png (746x560, 490K)

Shut up jew

Cope harder Catholicucks. Your faith is just as jewed as any other Cuckstian churches. How does it feel your Pope has a serpent building with a disgraceful satanic Jesus statue. How does it feel to have a leader to kiss nigger feet.

Attached: geygrek.png (543x568, 477K)