I love globalization. I am a first generation immigrant from Ukraine, born shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed...

I love globalization. I am a first generation immigrant from Ukraine, born shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed. My parents moved to Canada when I was very young. If it were not for globalization and less restrictions on migration I would still be in Ukraine. But instead I get a wonderful life in Canada where I can collect welfare and smoke weed everyday playing my favourite video games like warcraft 3 and PUBG without a care in the world.
Thank you Jews.

Attached: ginger girl.jpg (2469x1396, 270K)

meanwhile the Jews murder your people and destroy your culture

At least Ukraine will still be white in a few years unlike Germany.

>leaf
Sage

Attached: no reparation owned.jpg (1355x773, 343K)

>will still be white
lol no it won't, it will become a multicultural paradise.

>got to give up my culture and leave my home where I would have to do something useful for NPC and terribly wretched life somewhere else without any good things

It's bait but it's such terrible bait... Or maybe it's good bait because I responded.

It's always been like that

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

this is berlin

Attached: 55973200991699640360no.jpg (640x360, 56K)

this is Ukraine

Attached: ukrainian-culture.jpg (1000x664, 153K)

fucked a girl like that once, didn't see any diference from fucking any other normal girl

just wait 2 decades or so, then you will look exactly like we do now. with gay parades, degenerates in all forms, muslims and niggers.
the white girls will be brainwashed and they will end up burning coal.

fuck! I hate canada

Attached: 1566237780541.jpg (720x892, 241K)

Try living in Ukraine and tell me it's worth staying there.
Culture means nothing because everyone is changed by globalism and your leaders forsake the nation for personal wealth. All that's left is some symbolic stuff like silly clothing and dances, but the foundations are all gone since the Soviet Union began. Nothing I could do in Ukraine anyway.
I make more money off welfare than my cousin who's a welder back home.

It means nothing to you because you're only Ukrainian in blood clearly.

>Compares cherry picked image of the capital to a cherry picked image from your country.

You have adapted well to leaf culture, you are just as retarded as they are.

Blood is more important than nationality.
Just because some shitskin settles in England for 3 generations doesn't mean he's English.
I can be anywehre in the world and I am still Ukrainian.

Slavs are white niggers

yes it is important, but from its clear you dont really understand what culture is so you are having trouble putting any value to it

Nice try chink, go suck on some rice

Go back to your home country.

OP, you're a fucking prostitute just like your women who sell themselves to some rich chink asshole. i hope you get cancer in your shithole of a country called canada.

Attached: fuckingleaf.jpg (474x360, 24K)

everyone is part of some culture (typically) and they often dont realise it. I know one you are part of for sure

Your people are bound together by thousands of years of mutual struggle and spilled blood. It is not the government and wealth or even the looming threat of globalism in eastern Europe that defines this.

If you're serious though, then take advantage of your financial freedom and make yourself better by gaining wisdom and mastering your body.

Hey you're from that country where the most popular boy's name is Muhammad right?

But after you make yourself better go back to your home you degenerate.

>Globalization is the acceptance of actual, textbook asylum-seekers

As a sponger, You're not truly white. You have to go back.

that isnt an argument

To all the people saying I need to go back, Ukraine doesn't offer dual citizenship so once I became a Canadian, I stopped being a Ukrainian citizen. Fortunately I'm stuck here and can't be deported. Thanks for the gibs

You know, the Soviet Union's first government was 80% Jewish right? Holodomor was carried out by Yagoda. Anyway, enjoy your globalized and mongrelized world.

Attached: 38ubfy.jpg (634x465, 102K)

being a chochol is better than being a cucknadian

Half of Ukraine is not White European already, dumb ponto-balkanic subhuman

he doesn't care about any of these things anyway, all these slavs are like that, simple NPCs that just want to get shitfaced and entertained, they never have the urge to build something.
the last smart slavs got murdered by communism.

Just say "I've surrendered. I embrace hedonism now because I know the economic crash will be a long, agonizing demise."

In your heart, you know you're weak. You don't train to defend and take care of tour body. It knows you don't deserve it and wouldn't survive without a government teat.

What good is being Ukrainian when you act like such a nigger?

It's beautiful

That white woman is craving brown dick

Tell us what culture Ukraine had to begin with? “Ukraine” as a name of the state didn’t even exist before the 19th century. And half of the so-called ethnic Ukrainians are turkic-balkano-pontic subhumans in denial

imagine embracing the wagie lifestyle and wasting most of your time working for "more luxury" and still beeing miserable at the end of it all, chasing the carrot until your last days
What is your legacy? 40+ years of slaving for corporations? I live like a king and don't have to lift a finger

yeah cuz the place is too shit even the somalis won't accept it

DAS RIGHT THE ONLY WAY TO PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE IS TO LIVE IN SHIT

Go and try traveling around the globe or at very least inviting your girlfriend (which a neet won’t have unless he lays with a drug addict or a psycho) to a restaurant for fucks sake

Not feeding the anti-White system doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to monetise whatever interests you or makes you happy

It's okay I'm part Russian too so your genes didn't help me much either Boris

There is another way: treating nonwhite subhumans with extreme prejudice be it racial profiling or beating up them in the streets like Polish and Croatian hools do.

typical lazy slav cope.

females are evil parasites anyway and you proved it yourself.
All they care about is money. Yet I'm bad for wanting a free handout, it's accepted that some vagina gets a free meal because we have sex later. Bunch of whores

WTF BASED LIBERAL did he actually say that lemme do *googling noises* and see

immigration is perfectly fine as long as you are white. this cannot be refuted. europeans of any breed recognize they are in a new country and have similar values in the first place. these people fit in nice and snug.

in fact white immigrants come here hating brown/black migrants. crazy huh? the white ones learn english fine and eat the same foods meanwhile mudds and especially indians invade cultures like an invasive species. they shit up any place they go. they pump out greasy fried literal shit and call it food. fuck these faggots and everything they stand for

>being part ACTUAL European ethnicity makes you a full blooded member of said tribe
Really makes you think
Slavs are not lazy. Inventive and work-oriented enough. Drunkards in Russia, Ukraine and Poland are entirely different story

ukraine's way is the moral way
that doesn't make libs chimp out

but who gives a shit shoot the lib too

In 2019 you can fuck girls for free basically you fucking autist. It’s that treating your PERMANENT partner with respect is a must for anyone with a sense of dignity and affection

This is a bait thread, fuck all you idiots for taking the bait

for now you retard, either ukraine stays like shit forever or it is simply the next stop of the global immigration shit train

baa

>Slavs are not lazy
nigga pls, slavs are lazy as fuck. they never do anything right.

This. Liberals and anti-racists within the European races must be the first to die. Breivik did nothing wrong

germans are also lazy that's why volkswagen is importing syrians to work instead of giving jobs to the homeland's men

your best bet is to start exploiting the cheap syrians yourself to kickstart and industry

I work with a bunch of poles in construction and they’re anything but lazy

Are you the Algerian that hates poos?

>syrian mulattos will be employed by VW
LMAO

yes i do indeed hate poos

Explain the amount of Russian and Polish inventors that are only rivalled by Brits and Germans you moron

>you wont work for 300€ a month so you're lazy

retard

What do you think of euros?

yes, cleaning staff

Attached: WhyDoOnlyGopniksSendYourScientistsTospace.jpg (1482x1936, 717K)

>Volkswagen
its not the 1930s anymore, every part is produced in China and then put together in poland by slaveworkers.

because you compare them to spics and niggers.
compared to us germans and slavs appear very very lazy

that was like what? 100 years ago? most of them got killed by gommunists.

nothing impressive about 1950s tech.

There are almost no syrians amongst those so-called “refugee” illegal economic migrants. 95% of those are MENAs, turks and niggers outside of Syria

They import them to mongrelise the European folks and turn the population into a bunch of rootless dysgenic docile mixed race slobs

Globalization ≠ Globalism

Inventors and innovation per country is more a metric of IQ and culture, not "laziness". Laziness was never a good explanation for these things.

>nothing impressive about 1950s tech.
do better subhuman.

i do support saving the white race but i hate it's approach

use your dick and basedness, nigs and poos can't do shit about your sex and if you beat them in an argument they'll chimp out which will redpill the normies

> Compared to us Germans and Slavs appear very very lazy.

Pole here. I'm very well aware of German industriousness, but is there any sort of statistic or metric that you have to verify these statements?

the jew won't care about anything if the process is gonna fill his pocket

you clearly see how (((their))) destroying the eath and ruining thousands of lives so they can fill their pockets and fuck children

>100 years ago?
Russian uni students perform the best in physics, math and other STEM subjects in Europe still. Half of math faculty in Ivy League and Russell groups are Russians for fucks sake.

And there are plenty of slobs within the German people too. I’ve lived for 7-8 years total in Leipzig, Berlin, Hamburg and Chemnitz and I’ve seen enough of Slavememepic-tier Germans there. Similar shit with Britons - spent in the UK almost 4 years and can’t really compliment their underclass

Typical kike who fled from Ukraine
Ukrainians are mostly kikes and turkish gene-pool. They are not what they claim to be.. as they say "white". They are literally mutt sand-nigger tier subhumans.

the ESA pulls off more impressive things.
to be fair, they also got twice the budget

I have seen it many times in my wagecuck life. the slavs are always lazy fucks.

>Russian uni students perform the best in physics, math and other STEM subjects in Europe still.
thats because they cheat, another things slavs love to do. they love cheating, they don't understand what "fair" means.
thats why slavic countries are all shitholes.

>compared to us germans and slavs appear very very lazy
Most Germans are the laziest people in NRW. Wolga-Germans (Russians) are much more diligent. The Germans don't want to work (physically), they like to do desk jobs only. The industry can't be based only on managers and chairfarters.

>thats because they cheat
How would one cheat in STEM research?
>thats why slavic countries are all shitholes.
Communism and losing 1/4 of pureblood European population during the WWII. Look at the former DDR. Reminds me of outer Moscow and places like Ekaterinburg

t. fauler Hartz russe

they always find a way to cheat, same way they cheat in online games.
its really fascinating how slavs are not able to follow simple rules.

USSR born here.. going to Ukraine in September. Wish me luck anonchik.

Today must be a shill raid. Jow Forums is riddled with posts about Asia, Japan, China, the Amazon, race mixing, anti deportation, pro Jews, the list goes on.

Attached: 67CD0148-2276-40E5-9902-27F0AAC388C1.jpg (948x661, 74K)

Around 2000 German math classes were 2 years behind Russia. What we learned in the 5th grade the Germans learned in the 7th. The other thing we were FORCED to use calculators in Germnay. That's was pathetic.

All around the current 40 years old Germans are pretty dumb. They can't do simple math. Their children are a lost case.

butthurt lol

you cant cheat in stem
european workdrones pass tests, which are irrelevant, but tests show their level of submission to feudal elites

real stem competetion is based on solving of problems which are unknown for participants.

you either solve or do not solve and students always win in such events
thats why they are the best

Break the rules and thinking outside of the box defines the Faustian European spirit you subhuman kanake mongrel

Yea it's a great day to gas light mofos.

i agree but so is class, which is what the russian lacks. you steal someones wow acc and ransom it back to them like some kind of arab, that isnt teaching anything, nor is it errodite and transformational. its just petty faux crime.

so what are you guys smoking?

Attached: frostybud031106qw9.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

Another interesting thing. The German society is being terrorized by the Turks from the early 90s. The Germans are afraid and do nothing. The only ones to stand up to the Turks are Russians. There were many mass brawls between Russians and Turks.

if russia is so great why don't you fuck off back there instead of living in Germany which you consider inferior

also OP you are a disgrace

Everyone seeks to get the most reward for the least amount of effort.
If I can get paid to do nothing, then why not?

yes and to counter them just repell their ideas and spill a barrelt of redpills

they'll usually chimp out and start screaming liberal bullshit in which then, we win

you probably want to do it for your own benefit first. get a proper job you tard.

My Jewish heritage makes me want to see her take a black dick.

Nihilism is the deadliest disease of all. Unironically commit suicide ASAP.

fucking goats is also freeand easy why don't you fuck a goat huh ?

And then a few years after that what then?

>immigrant from Ukraine, born shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed.
That's the problem. The 20th century politics are winding down, so 20th century solutions are obsolete.

the new barbary slave trade of course