This is how europe should look like from an african perspective

This is how europe should look like from an african perspective.

Attached: 1566480345773.png (1837x1655, 141K)

>Ukraine exists
kys

>Finland and the Baltics being called Scandinavia.

Attached: 0000000.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Nope, Europe should be united not fragmented, yes russia as well, not for us, but for the rest of the world, then when europeans are at the top even shit africa can thrive.

Attached: eurosiberia1.jpg (438x115, 9K)

>baltics
>scandinavia

Niggeranon, I...

I could accept Estonia if they kicked out all the Russians who make up over 25% of their population, but Lithuania and Latvia don't have shit in common with Scandinavia. Neither language nor attitude. Not that Estonian or Finnish language is Scandi in any way, but their attitudes are.

>Turkey occupying Caucasia

Attached: 105725594-noose-the-concept-of-murder-or-suicide-on-dark-background-.jpg (300x450, 8K)

Finland could pass for Scandinavian though. Their mentality is very much the same, and their flag is Scandi style too. Estonia is borderline though.

Finland can pass as Fenno-Scandinavian or Nordic (because of the Nordic Cross). Little Eesti just needs a little modification to into Nordic.

Attached: Flag-of-Estonia-proposed-in-1919-940x598.png (940x598, 129K)

Attached: Ideal Europe Version 2.png (1160x965, 385K)

Having been given the status of an african by american posters, I now post the superior map of Europe.

Attached: 1565031450326.jpg (1258x1236, 451K)

>Armenia + its old land united

based

Elsaß-Lothringen is not in rightful German hands and there is no restoration of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You are a fucking moron but you support the Hohenzollern dynasty, so maybe serving as an Askari will sort you out.

Delet this

>City-state of Berlin (Greece)
Explain this meme to me
From what I saw there were more Turks than Greeks there

It is simply the ideal map of Europe. There is nothing left to explain.

>Implying that is the perfect Europe
>Abkhazia

Nobody is happy, and that's why this is perfect.

you want to take historical Polish territories form Poland but you don't want to take historical German territories from Russia (East Prussia)
why are germans so stupid and anti-Polish?

hahaha dacia mare. lol based

Baltic states in to Scandinavia woah dude show your flag

Looks like my CK2 play trough