Jow Forums hates woman

So why doesn't Jow Forums be gay? Oh, more reasons.
Excuses excuses for EVERYTHING on here.
Time to be honest with yourself, and maybe the problems you.

Attached: hqdownloadresdefault.jpg (700x392, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOUaQz8GYPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jow Forums hates woman
why do you discord trannies keep pushing this meme? is is because you don't have children?

Trans has nothing to do with it and I'm not trans anyway. Kids also has nothign to do with this.

Of course its because they don't have children

Attached: 1562216613849.jpg (1154x684, 107K)

>224357235
>it
I don't even know what it it is that you're referring to

Maybe I don't like my ass hanging out so I use underwear appropriate to the task.

>Sexy underwear:
>For her
>none
Fixed it for you.

I don't hate women. Most women in my life are pretty based. I can't stand feminism and all that other globohomo bullshit, but so do most mentally healthy women as far as I can tell.

> Jow Forums hates woman
>treating pol as a singular entity
Most of the people who push the (((MGTOW))) and "all women are whores" shit on here are ether shills or retards.
I hate or at least dislike all non-whites, so saying I don't like their women is a moot point because i'm racist.
I think you need to go dilate, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1559324793185.jpg (676x704, 85K)

Pretty sure my wife would disapprove. Also, pol does not hate women, the other side of the coin that is your propaganda campaign does too.
The irony here is really that if you retards left the site, all the incels would probably be gone too.

>The future is female
>Jow Forums is the past

Attached: downloadresmax.jpg (640x360, 80K)

Are there actually any incels here? I mean, the plebbitors talk about them a lot, but I always just assumed it's some sort of media propaganda boogieman. I mean, r9k is a thing.

The future is about 50-50 male and female, just like the past. Hard to get around that one.

为什么还要再说英语了

Yeah everyone here is an incel just take a look around. Real alpha males don't worship a orange cheetoh Hitler

You typed this really fast for a memeflag, faggot.

It really takes a person who has had sex before to not know the score.

>I'm not trans anyway.
Time to be honest with yourself, and maybe the problems you.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOUaQz8GYPA

I am not trans. I am just wondering why all of Jow Forums hates women and I got my answer
>your just a bunch of incels

I don't even understand what you're talking about. Maybe you should lurk a bit and learn how this place works before you sperg out.

The thots keep seething about men not wanting to be cucked?

KEK

Attached: 1564944365404.jpg (200x200, 59K)

I hate men more.

You dont understand. Jow Forums hates people.

All people.

Fuck off discord tranny.

Attached: Snapchat-294978709~2.jpg (750x733, 75K)

based

Gaslight thread
Very low energy