HE CANT STOP NAMING THEM

HE CANT STOP NAMING THEM

Attached: Untitled.png (581x236, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icYXEobUKS8
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1160328948103962626
youtube.com/watch?v=khJlFvWGE7A
youtube.com/watch?v=QNch7941-TE
astronomy.com/news/2018/12/the-saturn-system-has-water-just-like-earths--except-for-phoebe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worlds_in_Collision
space.com/38431-new-evidence-planet-nine-existence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He actually brought them up in his most recent Q&A video. Definitely interesting.

How has he not been banned yet?

He should probably start putting out daily disclaimers that he is in no way suicidal.

Attached: 1566037744718.png (217x34, 1K)

>media
you're all brainless sheep being led by the nose. too stupid to realize that there is no gun to your head forcing you to watch that shit.

Attached: 15838748246535.png (792x695, 284K)

It would bring attention to his tweets which are massive redpills. Who is this guy anyway? I’ve been seeing his tweets on here a lot lately

Now that the majority of Americans speak Spanish or ebonics, these things can be discussed openly.

He is a popular political commentator

he already did that some days ago actually

>Now that the majority of Americans speak Spanish or ebonics
This is not the case

youtu.be/icYXEobUKS8

"My dad's a jew."

He calls himself a "philosopher," he's a free thinker who happens to agree with what 90% of Jow Forums says

>he already did that some days ago actually
can you link the exact reply? couldn't find it

clip intentionally taken out of context to deceive

Is this one of those deepfakes I've been hearing about?

>who runs the media
>he unironically IS that media now, only that established networks don't live from beta bux for dog whispering

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1160328948103962626

>he unironically IS that media now
He's talking about the major news/tv networks nyt, cnn, nbc and so on

Jews love trump youre all brainlets also this tweet from trump is prob jus made up bullshit he routinely spouts.. literally taking credit dor obamas economy.. white boy incel wont admit it

thanks

>My Fellow World Leaders

He literally didn't name them

He's a bald Canadian. He lost all of his hair due to lack of protein. He needs you to donate ONE DOLLA so he can buy some food.

If you put Molymeme into a vacuum he’d be a garden-variety basic bitch libertarian. He’s just trying to impress you faggots to fix his dying viewer base.

>dog whispering
It's dog whistling.

Attached: BasedStefan.jpg (497x272, 61K)

I already know the CNN/NYT gifs will be posted multiple times underneath this tweet along with media blueticks naming themselves

Attached: 1527434227369.png (1904x1346, 1.88M)

>Who is this guy anyway?
Fucking lurk moar faggot.

Goddamn stefan... why are you so based?

Attached: 1559526315936.gif (245x230, 871K)

>Dog whispering

Calm down Cesar

To be fair, it is impressive.

Molymeme has certainly evolved over the years

Attached: 1553295452975.jpg (1751x1648, 1.39M)

If you think you're not also being led by them, you are still a brainless sheep.

I think most of us did once we realized that (((certain people))) were preventing the libertarian dream from ever happening.

muslim niggers own the media

A gentleman and a scholar...Red pilling tens of thousands in the process. A true patriot of freedom. Keep the molypills coming...

The left hates Mista One Dolla for some reason. He scares them. Thank you shills you are my reverse barometer the more you screech the more I like someone.

>Jews love trump
4D chess

Judaism is only spread by the mother

He lives in your country. How is he not in jail yet? I thought online harassment against women was actually illegal up there.

This is a Jewish lie.

found the pic

Attached: glowniggers tongue my anus.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

I love these based Hoppe copters.

Attached: ancapball.png (500x690, 103K)

Someone explain why this media is vehemently anti-Trump...

Spread by satan

Not Rare anymore

>Also not listening to molymeme podcasts to solve issues from your childhood

Attached: 1530651219130.gif (317x179, 3.79M)

cool it with the antisemitism

Don't trust a half breed but there's something in their mitochondrial DNA. How the fuck would kikes have known about mitochondrial female passed on DNA?

>he doesn't know Trump is owned by jews
poor molymeme he's not even close to fully black pilled yet.

He's right to do it, the time has come to slay Leviathan.

>illogical retards with shitty mics trying to form 2 sentences without stuttering
They would be twice as short and even better if not for that

I'm pretty sure his youtube account was removed at some point

what are you, 12?

youtube.com/watch?v=khJlFvWGE7A

The resident autist, he's such a troll

Maybe it's a deduction based on observations. They've had thousands of years to observe how different half-jews behave.

>dog whispering
dog whispering
>dog whispering
dog whispering
>dog whispering
dog whispering

Pretty funny a spineless cuck like him isnt afraid to say it anymore
Even a video game streamer fag like that Swede with the gay name, just showing the kike no fear

Its literally over except for the shills kvetching

While I do agree that a lot of the guests seem autistic and retarded, there are some well-spoken ones.
And my advice would be to listen to the subject of the podcast and see if you can somewhat relate to the speaker (in order to see if you can learn personally), if not just move on.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNch7941-TE

^^ if you ignore the clickbait, it's actually a very interesting talk from an English guy in his 20s that had a shitty childhood thanks to his parents, and has been living in thailand for 5 years.
They also discuss topics related to his views and interactions with women and how they could be related to his early shortcomings. Furthermore they touch the hair loss problem the guest is facing and his recent hair transplant

Attached: The Devil and God.png (1200x600, 717K)

Editing is the best thing for these losers

everyone gets tired of this shit eventually, even if some people don't consciously realize what they are getting tired of.
(not denying he's a jew tho)

Attached: 382.jpg (421x750, 47K)

WHO RUNS THE MEDIA

Some strong people I hear

Attached: 1565410203646.jpg (514x585, 74K)

frog whistle

Attached: 63043001.jpg (590x572, 38K)

We don't like him so stop talking about this guy

Same. Ancap is the most memeable ideology

Attached: 1534740953036.png (750x420, 1.2M)

>dat pick
>bottom right
I want to live in that blissful ignorant world.

>libertarian
plz tell me u dont still believe in that meme?

Attached: ytyzvh4lvpxpj2lia8jz.jpg (636x390, 25K)

>Jews love trump
I don't normally respond to flaggots, but [Citation needed] Is it the jews in the media, Hollywood, or congress? Not seeing any evidence of the shit you're talking.

I love the term dog whistling.
>A secret code that only racists can hear
>Only liberals hear it
Pottery

>Obamas Economy!
>180 on economic policies and taxation.
>3 years in.
>"Thanks Obama!"
Supreme Keks, antifanon.

WOH. WOH. A. A! BUDDY. KRAUT.
TONE IT DOWN WIT DE SEMITISM.

we get it, no more brother wars.
you can wear your real flag, it is ok.

Attached: 1558536742098.png (894x894, 1.72M)

Attached: Tone.png (602x735, 329K)

god no

Attached: Img-1564001051526.jpg (309x395, 85K)

It would work perfectly in a white puritanical society. It just can't work in a semetic desert scarcity mindset nigger filled society.

Attached: hoppeposting.jpg (425x640, 48K)

Attached: Img-1563998121028.jpg (1335x600, 219K)

Attached: Img-1566591954579.jpg (1279x648, 577K)

Very special chip not just another sensor or cpu
>The microchip is being hailed to enable literally billions of devices in the next decade to become "The Internet of Things" and therefore extremely profitable. Things such as door locks (opened by your smart phone), sensors that allow you to turn lights on in rooms your using and turn them off when you leave, turn your air con on from work as you head home, put on your pets to see where they are in the neighborhood etc.

Makes me proud to have shared a 2 hour nonsensical argument where I argued that objectivity isn't objective with this absolute mad lad

Sry to spam thread but I have autism and this is great. Remember they covered this story on CNN for MONTHS and speculated on almost everything. I was there when Don Lemon said live on air that he thought the plane fell into a micro black hole. Yet they never mentioned this fact in literally 100s of hours of coverage.

I think this is probably the case. I don't like him. He always gives of a creepy untrustworthy vibe to me. Not that I'm complaining about him 'naming them'.

I mean according to the Halakha, jews are only jews if they have a jew mother

It's a sect, they change it as they please to get as many useful idiots as they can.

They are a race you fucking shill. It's "spread" by both parents.

Ok I'm probably going to lose you on this one but what if the current Sun Sol wasn't always our star? In the Electric Universe model stars are more like light bulbs then fusion reactors getting their energy from the center of the galaxy. In this model Saturn or Jupiter could shine like a star if not for the proximity of Sol because for some reason this energy goes to the larger object in a system.
astronomy.com/news/2018/12/the-saturn-system-has-water-just-like-earths--except-for-phoebe
These researchers found that, based on spectroscopic observations of the Saturn system from Cassini, the water in Saturn’s rings and moons is surprisingly like the water on Earth — an unexpected result, given their disparate locations. Even stranger, the water on Saturn’s moon Phoebe (and only Phoebe) is unlike the rest of the water in the Saturn system, suggesting it formed even farther out in the solar nebula, rather than in place around the ringed planet.
Have you ever heard of Velikovsky or Worlds In Collision?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worlds_in_Collision
>Worlds in Collision is a book by Russian-American independent scholar Immanuel Velikovsky published in 1950. The book postulates that around the 15th century BC, the planet Venus was ejected from Jupiter as a comet or comet-like object and passed near Earth (an actual collision is not mentioned). The object allegedly changed Earth's orbit and axis, causing innumerable catastrophes that are mentioned in early mythologies and religions from around the world.
The solar system may not be as stable as they teach us. For example we should have a super earth type large rocky planet.
space.com/38431-new-evidence-planet-nine-existence.html
And literally that missing planet nine but be a super earth instead of another "boring" gas giant and maybe those aren't as boring as they pretend.

everyybody is scared of oprahs minge.

He molests his daughter

wtf is Stefan's on? Where can I get some?

leave it to a jew to say something so hideous with a memeflag because someone noticed what they're doing

they say this so they can marry non-jewish men to be able to hijack non jewish family names so they can slitter and crawl discretly like snakes trough high gras unnoticed into you culture and your people to plunder it's wealth and syphon it into jewish hands and destroy what's left of it from within.

you are what you are by blood
a jew is a jew

Attached: Nürnberger Gesetze.jpg (800x561, 378K)

I have to pretend to be libertarian on a daily basis to explain my "strange" opinions on things.

yeah? just wait until he flips on you and tells you how since HE wasn't censored that they don't really run anything.
another wrangler

OTHERS listen to them fuckhead. People with voting rights and screeching voices. WAMAN AND RETARDS.

Attached: 1538947132064.gif (510x382, 425K)

Attached: 1564572027121.jpg (4500x4602, 3.34M)

Attached: 1564942317814.jpg (1200x1200, 347K)

He is a jew, you know?

Attached: 1565638552199.jpg (448x394, 57K)

>who runs the media
People who register quite high on the sociopathology spectrum.