V

v

Attached: Crew Image17 (CHANGE FILENAME BEFORE POSTING).jpg (1920x2074, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpSQuc69R9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would do unspeakable things to her tight little body.

its ya girl, lil autismo' back with another planetary wide hot summer track

"sailing the seas, weak at the knees, wasiting petrol, diesel, and gasoline, im a fucking autistic hypocrite, and look like I was born when my mom was an alcoholic"

thanks and good night

Politically whored out by her libshit parents, and she's too young and too autistic to realize it, and her state is too cucked to step in

cunny

pretty much this.

>unspeakable

free speech isn't a right in Nederland? wauw how flauw

if I had her body in my hands, I'd drown it in a local creek.

Attached: 507DB6A1-BA8B-433F-A9E7-545A811C97E5.jpg (996x675, 292K)

>This. This is the thread I wanted to get b& for making.

>filename

she cute!

how is this a bannable thread, this is literally about politics. shes a fucking hypocrite and is trying her hand at politics and is failing miserably. So much so in fact that american magazines and journos have to shill for her and her team for her to get any press coverage.

I am unfamiliar with all of this Greta stuff.
>Quick rundown pls

>a mentally disabled teenager is the new voice of the left
>uh oh you nazis are in trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=qpSQuc69R9c

It's a bot thread if the OP isn't ironically making that filename and "failing" to control+v his comment line. Abandon thread.

Attached: 1533540559640.png (500x598, 139K)

Fetal alcholol syndrom face

Attached: FA2ED5D7-6450-4763-A6C5-F715AC0A5DF6.jpg (1052x380, 245K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 11.34.16 AM.png (1968x1026, 1.84M)

Down syndrome kids are so grody.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>smugs on you

Attached: outsmugged.jpg (235x215, 7K)

imagine the smell

Oh man, if only the OP actually checked the catalog and STARTED the thread making all of those points.

Read the fucking sticky.

thats just how swedes look. its from all the inbreeding

I know a Swedish girl she's sexy af and borderline Jow Forums as well

Attached: 1538100735238.jpg (1512x2016, 941K)

Look at the skin on her mother's chest, when will white women learn to stop fucking sunbathing.

Am I crazy for actually thinking she's cute? Everyone in Jow Forums always calls her ugly, but I can't be the only one. If I had a gf like her, I'd be so happy I wouldn't really care about her political views or climate activism. I'd just want to hold her tight and fluff her hair.

Attached: 1565072256939.png (719x718, 641K)

literal pedo orkfucker

Same. I bet she doesn’t shave, so she’s got that nice unkempt pubescent Bush that glistens when she’s aroused. And she’s petite so she’s probably a goddess at riding.

Yeah, I would keep her in my basement and force feed her meat from endangered species and then, do UNSPEAKABLE things to her. So unspeakable mods would ban me again like last time.

You're one sick twisted fool.

I want her to blast me in the face with her hot urine.

I want her to put beetle wings behind my foreskin then shove me off a diving board into an emoty pool.

I WANT TO SMELL HER PISSY VULVA AND THEN POUR MAYONNAISE ON MY FACE.

Attached: 1566628690529.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Where the hell are all these crying cats coming from?

If she wanted to travel in an environmentally friendly way, she ironically should have hitched a ride on a shipping freighter. It's going to be used whether she likes it or not so she could stowaway and not have to deal with extra private flights or special boats

>grody

Fellow 80's bro detected.

Attached: 4d boston crab.jpg (2000x1863, 2.42M)

*unironically I mean

Pedophile?????!!!!!

She looks like a swedish mutt
How can you think a tiny-eyed down syndrome kid is cute? This is the equivelant of being a pit mommy and defending your ugly combat dog

Fuck off Tony