DUDE JUST NETWORK LMAO

DUDE JUST NETWORK LMAO

Attached: 1544731027943.jpg (586x524, 42K)

What do you mean nobody hired you. Are you SURE you applied for 1050 jobs?

I got the job for my degree but my trainer spoke spanish so now I have all this debt and no way to pay. cuck me at my border

gotta hit the bricks boy

>tfw too autistic to network

Attached: suicide honk.png (400x400, 122K)

I have 0 friends 0 networking.

I would not be able to maintain a straight face trying to take the NPCs seriously.

Can't network from the couch, you stupid fucking kid. Go outside and talk to people, faggot.

bro we're networking right now

Attached: 1566471110829.png (640x480, 132K)

>talk to people
about?

imagine trying to talk to a 70 year old boomer about computer physics.

Attached: 1565578041802.jpg (640x460, 32K)

just walk up to people and ask if they want to be your friend!

Attached: 1561411639844.gif (607x609, 514K)

Attached: 1556598835699.jpg (900x900, 90K)

>computer physics

Attached: 1.jpg (602x602, 66K)

>Getting a job is hard

t. one of the few perma-unemployed people in the world

If you have no friends and cant into converaation then you are the problem retard.

Tfw when you are an outgoing chad user and your networking ability is your best skill and gotten you through life.

Attached: 1563312022636.png (348x355, 175K)

It's as easy as walking up to an important person in real life and making them see something in you.

Attached: 20190530_084759.jpg (1895x1080, 773K)

our advice excludes leafs, our only advice to leafs is to burn or get raked

>tfw underemployed

Not going to make it anons

>Tfw when you were an outgoing chad user and your networking abilitywas your best skill and gotten you through life, but you turned into an anti-social freak with genocidal tendencies
I'm so far off from who I used to be, I could almost be an honorary tranny

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

you're so weak that you can't control yourself? learn to hide your powerlevel as it affords you much more options in infiltration and information gathering, LARPing also can be useful but also dangerous, not recommended for pedants

i seriously recommend getting into "Security"

with your own car and open schedule you will be a "floater" covering open shifts and 'call offs'.

You will be at a couple diff sites a week, and here is the thing:

You will be often getting at least brief "face time" with The Boss, since Security generally ONLY answers to top management.

The Boss is generally first in morning and last at night, and you will have his direct Bat Phone #.

You will also have "nothing but free time" during your overnights and the "run of the place" to learn about the biz.

If nothing else when applying to other firm in related biz you will at least have seen the inside and know the smell and feel of that industry, and thats a lot better than "this guy don't know shit about shit, we gonna need to teach him EVERYTHING and for all we know this NEET is gonna tell us 'Im just not a fit here, sorry' after we lose $3K training his ass".

So much this

Attached: Snapchat-1771249009.jpg (720x1440, 85K)

Pure loserthink in action.

One of my friends makes over a million a year. He literally sent out over 900 applications before landing his current job.

If you aren't employed, finding employment IS your job.

>I have 0 friends 0 networking.
Same. It's just so exhausting to keep in touch with people. At least I got my current job via my master's thesis, so it's fine to be lonely.

PS-its also true that "no one gets hired through HR".

People hire people they KNOW and LIKE.

Its a numbers game. As a Security Guard you will at least be "known" and sooner or later someone will like you.

I know it sounds unreasonable but tell me if you seriously believe that if you actually made 20 high effort resumes and sent them out to 20 different companies of your liking and made sure to follow on each one of them per week, you wouldn't land a job within the year

Explain to me why the fuck I should have to network. Why is our economy a social climber's game rather than being based on ability?

Attached: wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg (800x536, 45K)

>REEEEEE THINGS AREN'T EXACTLY LIKE I WANT THEM
it's impossible to have sympathy for someone with this attitude

If you have work experience, you don't necessarily need to have a network.

If things were like he wanted, why would he need to complain?

I just want a job so I have something to do over the day.

>1. phone interview
>2. skype interview
>3. group interview
>4. assessment test
>5. technical skills test
>6.personal interview
>7. final evaluation period (up to two months)
WE'RE SORRY LMAO WE'RE JUST LOOKING FOR A MORE "SENIOR" PROFILE THANK YOU FOR APPLYING RETARD

Attached: 1565892240873.png (390x348, 125K)

>Now we will sell all the data from your resume for cold hard cash

Attached: 23f8f8ed6e5dc151c396de713516fc32da465e5327216175728577e422e0def2.jpg (258x320, 28K)

>not just being a nEET and trading in ROBLOX
idiots

It's upsetting to see how so many intelligent young guys on here are bedwetting basket cases who regularly rail against liberal bedwetting basket cases.
You're just the other side of the same coin.
You're all victims of the same Marxist relativist brainwashing which has left you impotent and anxiety-riddled.

Get out of your defeatist echo chamber.
Life isn't difficult if you make an effort. Like anything else, you have to work at it. Social competency doesn't come naturally to anyone if they've been in self-imposed isolation.

Talk to people in public. Ask them how their day is going. Listen and care about their response.
Eat red meat and drink water. Ditch sugar completely.
Go to the gym. Set short-term goals and achieve them. Your confidence will go through the roof.
Join a community - a church, a gym, a club.

Don't view life as a series of events being imposed upon you. You are the actor in your own life.

Attached: 1495632416801.gif (480x365, 573K)

If you’re in business or finance, check out Axial for their customer list. It’s a large repository of good small and midcap firms of all types. Good luck and quit being such a faggot.

This is why society is so shit now. 100iq chads with social "skills" are running the show.

hey nigger, how about you go fuck yourself

Attached: 1465748328970.jpg (900x900, 79K)

indeed. fake it 'till you make it brainlets run the show.

Just call up people. Go to events. Talk to people. Come on dude theyre not gonna kill you

imagine being such an angry incel you turn right winger

You are so full of shit man.

Every unemployed worker in Australia is required to apply for hundreds of jobs to keep their employment. Often, companies just sell the resumés to whoever wants to buy, then hire a foreign worker because it's half the cost.

What jobs are you anons looking for? Something to bring bread to the table or dream jobs?

Attached: 1564798627334.png (347x213, 180K)

This is the most retarded piece of advice I think I've ever heard.
>like, dude, just go up to complete strangers and just, like, start talking bruh.
"Hey, my man. Hi, yeah, hey did you see that cool thing on talmudvision? Yeah, like, totally the jewish people are the most oppressed ever, am I right? Wow, look at all this weather we're having, climate change amiright? Oh, you're a republican? Yeah, Israel is the most bestest country in the world. We should totally kick the ass of them damn Iranians."
You have to sink this low to be able to talk to NPCs.

I'm networking alright. Networking a bot or two together so that when I go after the online assets of boomers and cryptofags, they'll stay gone for a very long time.

that sounds awful, guess I don't know shit since I'm living in a country where the locals ARE the 3rd world workers.
maybe open a restaurant?

this

As opposed to the even more so angry, left winger with an inferiority complex.

Is it any coincidence that the most pathetic men are posting from countries where the state has neutered their males?

Please continue to wax on about Western civilization with a testosterone count on par with a Buzzfeed reporter. We're all fucked if you Antifa-armed losers can't even figure out how to get a job.

networking does not mean shit
If you need networking in order to get a job, you will treated like a bitch, and get ripped off
Because it means you are probably lacking skill or anything, and this means you will be treated like shit, ripped off etc
If you have skill, you dont need fucking networking
Networking is something you do, when you are rich, or an person with high status, a person who is known
Lets say you are a wealthy musician, you then network, to meet people, which can use your status for example, to promote a product, and you in turn get your share every time this product is sold
This is networking, and it only benefits if you already in a position of power

Starting a business here means you pay tax BEFORE earning any profits. Taxes are based on "expected profits".

I can metalwork from home. If I register as a legal business, I'm 25000 down the drain before I even make a dollar. Like every other australian, I fear and detest the government. I'll die before I pay a cent of tax back.

well but you gotta eat don't you? unless centrelink takes care of you
I mean I'm not saying this as in its a not so bad way, more like it's fucked and there's nothing else way

^

Networking is only something that works if you are Jewish because they have all the powerful connections to get good paying jobs. They only consider goyim that are subservient bitches to their agenda or anti-white minorities.

Attached: 57625F1E-8C1A-400E-932D-B646F06FAD69.png (690x5604, 285K)

Networking is a new cop-out "advice" that institutional boomers give out to young people because the job market is so shit and they have to find a plausible excuse for why these young people are stuggling to get jobs: they just can't "network". Basically when someone tells you to "network" it means "yea I don't give a shit about your employment problems and i don't have a solution, so go talk to some random person and see if they can help you because I sure as fuck can't".

take your projection and fuck off boomer

Social networking is a part of their greater plan.
If you aren't connected to a system, how can that system control you?
>Inb4 unemployed
Cozy grey collar work with an electrical engineering background is cozy
>cozy

yeah, that would be the reaction

I really do not understand how it got so bad. Getting a fucking job should not be this ridiculous process of filling out all these tedious applications - each one taking a long time - and waiting so often for a response that never seems to come. Surely there has to be a better way than this. It almost feels like they deliberately make it hard so that we become disillusioned and exhausted.

You get unemployment checks to look for work?

Are you a coomer?

Attached: 1565985739846.png (2408x1996, 326K)

>bruh, just like go up to people and talk about how the last niggerball game went and you'll have all sorts of friends. This life is so exciting and we should be thankful of the wonderful world the jews have given us.
Kill yourself.

Based.

No.
>what?
I don't want to work.
>you have to.
No.
>YOU HAVE TO!
Why?
>....
>YAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH

Attached: 1566398532662.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

Getting a job is not that difficult. It is the fact you all think your job should be reviewing video games while living on a yacht and getting your dick sucked by five supermodels that makes things difficult.

Jobs making 20 dollars an hour are easy as fuck to find and if you are unwilling to work then fuck you. Your ancestors look upon you with shame and disgust.

>Getting a job is not that difficult.

Attached: 1523221841572.png (394x450, 17K)

Sometimes I read advice like this and I have to wonder if it's trolling or not.
>Talk to people in public. Ask them how their day is going. Listen and care about their response.
This is honestly the worst advice you could give to anyone, because they would never apply it themselves in real life. There are only two kinds of people who speak to random and total strangers for no reason: the mentally insane and drug addicts with a fried brain.
I mean, no one who gives that advice would ever. And if they were on the receiving end, they would just think whoever tried to talk to them was a total fucking weirdo.
>Ditch sugar completely.
based hypoglycemic user

Constant stream of losethink from the reprobate minds of state-neutered betas.

Keep convincing yourselves that your knowledge of the Jews sets you apart from the heard, all while you fall victim to every aspect of their social conditioning.

If this battle does exist, know that you've never even considered throwing a punch. You've just sat lip-wristed in your mom's house and absorbed nihilistic ideologies in order to excuse your own pathetic inaction.

>networking
lmao indeed

Attached: getting-a-job.png (2256x6368, 3.97M)

Here's your network bro

Attached: 00.png (546x546, 319K)

again, stop redditspacing and shut the fuck up boomer.
your platitudes don't mean anything, you're just expressing your own false sense of superiority by acting like everybody else is defeatist.
you are a dumb faggot.

There's probably other reasons but from my experience it seems dude to the fact that the internet has become the main way to find jobs. It has also made the applicant pool so fucking larger. The employers get to pick the person they like the most, but all the others in the crowded pool are left waiting because the employer doesn't know if the candidate they like the most is going to be with them when the time comes or if that person will just pick another offer they get. The employer does it because they can because we let them because we all need jobs. They can require bachelors degrees and master's degrees and years of experience even if it isn't necessary to the job because there's some poor bastard with all those useless qualifications who's willing to be underemployed. It's fucking retarded because these aren't extremely prestigious or well-paying jobs. We're talking office assistants that make 35k. We're rats fighting over scraps. It's pitiful. Extreme underemployment in all sectors.

Attached: 1472450961091.jpg (1920x1440, 544K)

What is with this obsession with people wasting other's time?
Is it narcissism that makes people blind to the snakes in the grass?
Do they consider these people that want something from them "friends"

I think it's a form of sociopathy that infests dying societies.

Attached: 1566735399112.png (550x543, 25K)

how the fuck do I get into the engineering field. Im 3 years into uni with 0 networking, fml

Have you considered the possibility that your autism is acting up?
I'm not saying go up to random people on the street and strike up a conversation. I'm saying start small, like talking to the check out clerk at the grocery store and make a concerted effort to say something mildly interesting. Your worth to people outside of your family is mostly measured by how good they feel around you. Practice with that in mind.

Eliminate PROCESSED sugars. Processed sugar is poison and a poor diet is a huge contributor to modern anxiety and depression.

70 year old boomer spotted

the glacial pace of almost everything is sort of built into the system so no one has to take any accountability.

unpaid internships, making a really pretty resume and making sure you get as much hands-on experience as much as humanely as possible
also it might sound like a meme but be as sociable as you possibly can, fake it if you need to read books like how to win friends and influence people and do everything it says literally even if you feel like a retard and go to those job fares

talk to your teachers

yep. if they can't find you a job after six months they enslave you, picking syringes from a creek (like Humphreys Rivulet), painting over old asbestos (like the Hobart Showgrounds), that sort of thing.

Of course, I would lose my pay for 10 weeks+ if I made anything nasty too public, like I did with the asbestos complaint in 2017

I have too much better shit to do over wasting time smooth talking boomers.

humanly*

Good post.

Fucking 90% of these job openings are FAKE

you need a degree and 3 years experience to get a 20 dollar an hour job here

they are in the sense that they aren't seriously considering 99% of the applicants

Holy fuck you guys are fucked if the welfare gets turned off

Fucking this

Quality post

Attached: thumbsupcomputerkid.gif (320x240, 1.43M)

>even if you feel like a retard and go to those job fares
>talk to your teachers
I don't have social anxiety, but with this I do, sigh fml. Maybe I should take meth and do all that. Nope.
Thanks for the advice anyways bros,,, it'll be a journey, heres hoping to god everything works out

>you just have to, like, go with the flow, man. Ya know. This world, it may not be perfect, but if you just realize that we're, like, all in this together you'll start to see the genuine good in people and you'll understand that niggerball and megachurch is really where the action is at.
Fucking boomer. I hate you all so much.
>just talk to people
Hi, how are you?
Good.
I just want to know that I really care that you feel good. Now my value to you has improved and we can be friends and talk about how amazing the last hollyjew blockbuster capeshit faggotry was the most best capeshit faggotry I've totes ever seen. Hey, you on insta?

I'm not throwing out platitudes, nor am I a boomer.
You'll jump through ANY mental hoop to avoid the fact that you're an impotent beta male.

Blame the boomers, blame the jews, blame the market etc etc etc

Truth is you're just a loser unwilling to take on any responsibility or change your behavior.

Lets all jump into the pity kiddy pool together because Svenson spent 4 years on a degree he had NO plans to turn into an actual career, nor did he make an effort to network with anyone in his classes.

WAAAAAAAA

I've found that things usually "work out" by society's standards, but not mine

You hate yourself and your father. It has very little to do with me.

>just be confident, bro

I'm already a wageslave, faggot.
>well then how could you possibly be dissatisfied?
Boomers. Day of the pillow can't come soon enough.

kek

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (443x550, 38K)

Someone once told me that they are legally forced to advertise the opening before hiring someone.

>2000 applicants
>20 *useful* applicants
>do one day worth of interviews
>"nobody is worth shit in this town we NEED migrant workers with SKILLS"
>visa approved! welcome! ao da li ya huang ying ni ching ching