This is where the fire in the amazonas is

This is where the fire in the amazonas is.
Now you know.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000515667657-1.jpg (960x640, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/brazil-amazon-rainforest-fires-climate-emissions-oxygen
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
howplantswork.com/2009/02/16/plants-dont-convert-co2-into-o2/
oxidationtech.com/ozone/ozone-production.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically all of the chaparral, where it happens every fucking here.

Here is a 1980~2000 culumative of australian fires, at the same lattitudes, for reference.

Attached: 20 years of fire.gif (452x357, 37K)

Attached: lataus.jpg (144x119, 6K)

It's OUR amazon, we can burn it to ashes if we want to.

Attached: 16473517_1452278241451654_4012199385509869383_n.jpg (366x206, 23K)

White peoples need to step in and save these brown savages from themselves.

okay whatever

HWUHEWUHEUEHUHEHEUEHUEHUEHEHEUHEUEHUHUHEUHUHEHEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEHUEHUHUHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUHEUHEUHE
ACCORDING TO THAT GRAPHIC SÃO PAULO AND RIO ARE BURNING
HEUHEUEHUHEHEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEHE

I hope it evaporates the Atlantic, spreads to Europe and kills me so I wouldn't have to kill myself.

Not sure, looks like lanterns from the huts.

Siberia is also burning. Only way to save our planet is to replace Putin and Bolsonaro with someone more inline wint current progressive liberal world view. Protect rainforest, taiga, minorities and faggots

The fucking Amazon doesn't go that far south.

Same with California, people freak out about these natural fires

doi: 10.2307/2845050

wow! aren't you a smart cookie!

Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and Brazil...

Attached: maaproject.org-maap-107-seeing-the-amazon-fires-with-satellites-fuegos-agosto19-base6-en-751x580[1]. (751x580, 75K)

Wenn die Karte echt ist, macht es ja gar kein Sinn mehr die Flammen zu löschen. Wo willst du da anfangen und wo aufhören? Wasserverschwendung.

Die Farmer werden ihre neuen Ackerflächen bekommen wie es aussieht.

What the fuck

>natural fires
theres noting natural about the majority of wild fires in CA there almost exclusively caused by homeless encampments, arsonists, and careless smokers

But not as far as OP's map shows.
So I was right.

White mans burden, right

WTF there's no fire this large here in SC

Maybe because the amazon is the source of 20% of the world's oxygen? If no one gives a fuck about australian wasteland or snob plagued cali, maybe it's because we prefer them fucking burning

You climate niggers are really dumb. It'd be embarrassing if it wasn't so funny. Herb'd.

>Maybe because the amazon is the source of 20% of the world's oxygen?
>unironically parroting corporate media talking points
>actually believing this
Idiot.

Source to back up that would claim of 20% you fucking inbred

Ein andere Punky; wenn die Karte echt ist, warum reden die MSM nicht über die regierungen in Argentinien, Bolivia, usw? Warum hören wir nur über Brazilian? Ist es wegen der Bolsonaro vielleicht, die die MSM hassen...

Yes it does
You are so retarded it hurts

This.

It's gonna be funny seeing the left trying to reconcile the parts of their religion that say you can't be mean/authoritarian towards shitskins, while also trying to save the environment.

What's gonna happen is niggers will just overpopulate and turn Earth into a toxic desert, and lefties will still be screeching at the last remnants of the white male population and saying it's our fault.

Attached: abortion brain meme.jpg (477x637, 46K)

Isn't it a RAINforest?

Wow
Amerifags really can't trust fucking anything

this also based af,

Good, I like the price of beef being cheep.

says the retard who thinks you're gonna wake up one day early suffocating and die in your bed unable to breathe because muh trees if only we had listened to the government they had our best interest at heart all along! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tell me user, what happens when something decomposes. That that chemical reaction look like an oxidation? Did you know that rotting forest takes up the same amount of oxigen it produces. Did you know that algae in the sea are 100 % the earth longs. Did you know we live of their farts.

Actually the number is between 5 to 20%...

sciencenews.org/article/brazil-amazon-rainforest-fires-climate-emissions-oxygen

Attached: Amazon-rainforest-fire-2020791[1].jpg (590x555, 102K)

Look at the maps and compare them, then tell me I'm still wrong.
You dense twat.

>Maybe because the amazon is the source of 20% of the world's oxygen?
No, it's not, illiterate hermano.

we're pro-death now

Wow, argentiniggers believe every dumb "factoid" that's spammed across every channel in unison.
Tell me, what's the estimated (because you can't even accurately measure this shit) amount of O2 phytoplankton releases into the atmosphere?
That's still a huge variable, which ought to tell you everything about how dumb it is to start chanting "its da earf's lungz!!1".

Stop trying

Attached: 675fb0a2cabdf445e553da0b90282af4.jpg (800x519, 118K)

Feels good, feels natural. Let it burn.

what happens if Brazil cuts all the trees and gets 5x times bigger. They could defend themselves from the burgers when winter comes. cant have that.

Never said that

Fair enough, I'll just keep fucking around with that spanish guy

Yeah it will burn then regrow ten fold, that’s what it does. Are we surrounded by morons?

/thread, why do people give a shit

>Are we surrounded by morons?
Yes, morons who haven't been paying attenion.
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
Hint: with Obungus neutering this bill, we became more like the rest of the world with its propaganda problem.

no, all plants on earth make 20% of the oxygen.

The ocean algae makes the rest tard. trees are one of the smallest oxygen producers in fact

Plants make 0% of the o2 we breath. Plants make ozone.

100% of the o2 we breath is made in the great deserts of the ocean, when UV electrolyzes the water. o2 is opaque in the UV spectrum so it doesn't run away, and the reaction self moderates.

O2 is from abiotic processes, and has nothing to do with biological organisms.

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

The number is between 0% and 0%. Plants don't make o2. Plants make o3. Go take a basic biology class please.

And again, it's impossible with current technology to get an accurate measurement of this data. Some talking head that gets paid to read a prompter on the nightly news says "muh lungs, muh 20% of all the oxygens!" and dumb lazy assholes assume they wouldn't just make shit up or spread bullshit. The number if dummies saying dumb things increases.

So what happens if one of the forest fires reach one of those uncontacted indigenous tribes? Do we help them?

It's farmers burning the stuff that doesn't have value

Unlike 100% of green house gas science, I Can conduct an experiment and show that UV light plus water gives off o2 until the o2 blocks out the UV light.

Why schools are still teaching that plants make o2 I will never understand... Plants don't make o2, they make o3.

It is why o2 levels were in decline until humans started deforesting the earth. The trees were building up an ozone layer, and shutting off the earths oxygen production...

> madre de dios
is this map real?

The farmers are doing it stupidly though. They are just letting all their valuable co2 go into the air. If they were serious about farming they would be managing their farms to release as much co2 locally as possible... Stupid farmers.

from their perspective we are the un-contacted ones...

Most you can do is biochar, but that also involves burning. At most half of the carbon can be sequestred.
Might be possible to do in the Southeast which is much wealthier and educated, can't see it happening anytime soon in the north

Good. Fire destroys Amazon, humanity chokes to death without oxygen, planet Earth survives. Then it dies when Sun gorges on it during Red Dwarf phase, and in the end everything dies in heat death of the Universe.

What have you done? Nothing. Where have you been? Nowhere. As if it matters otherwise.

Attached: 14925524_1279958915380183_5202609420939919694_n.jpg (960x926, 162K)

Argentina should make their own oxygen

>amazonas
why dont you call it "the amazon" like a normal fucking person? why do lefties always do this shit with whatever flavor of the month social cause?

Because they're phony.

he is retarded, the amazon and Amazonas are 2 different things, the first is the rainforest, the second is a brazillian state

The earth is in co2 crisis right now. We need to get the co2 levels up to 2000 ppm. Right now co2 levels are barely 400ppm, the plants are dying...

gee I fucking wonder

Attached: 1566742174247.jpg (340x506, 22K)

can you give a source sound kinda bs

It's the german word.

>Mfw even the ocean is burning

Attached: 1484631271737.gif (500x629, 1002K)

And the eucalyptus trees.

He's a complete troll.

Im just giving you the science. Im sorry you don't like that, and can't accept critical thinking...

Ideally you'd build a big glass house around your farm so you can pump and trap CO2 inside and create the perfect atmosphere for plant growth.
What are they called again... Greenhouses?
We have loads of those in my country. They're absolutely sensational to work with.
And they're airconditioned. They have to be. Glass house.

You are building green houses because you are attempting to grow tropical plants in a temperate environment. They do the co2 enrichment because the plants will stop growing if they don't get enough co2.

However the earth is currently in a carbon stark era. The plants are literally dying from lack of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Humans need to get it back up to 2000 ppm or we are facing extinction.

You've shown me... a world map.
Is this supposed to prove something or just waste my time?

But Mars... Mars is the basic proof of my theory. The surface is coated in metal oxides and perchlorates, which both required an oxygen rich environment to form. Mars never had life, but it did have water.

So where did the free oxygen that we know had to exist on Mars at one point come from?

UV electrolysis.

The Falklands are British.

howplantswork.com/2009/02/16/plants-dont-convert-co2-into-o2/

oxidationtech.com/ozone/ozone-production.html
Keep in mind most people's understanding of chemistry comes from "SCIENCE!" shows.

>What's gonna happen is niggers will just overpopulate and turn Earth into a toxic desert, and lefties will still be screeching at the last remnants of the white male population and saying it's our fault.

You speak the truth.

Nigger populations are self-regulating. As soon as the artificial stream of resources stops flowing into Africa, they'll have a big die-off.

Nice find. Thanks!

Tell me Ausbro. How did you anger god? Why does everything want to kill you? I'm curious how someone can live in such a dangrous place.